This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE TRINITY: Divide and Conquer, Window of Opportunity, Beneath the Surface

My Nominees (in order of Season): Solitudes, Point of View, Nemesis (first fishing invite!), Entity, Metamorphosis, Heroes Part 2, Lost City Part 2

[TPTB: you can't ignore the history!]
    sigpic

Comment

LOL! I just tuned in to Atlantis. Missed the first 10 min. I liked the part where Sheppard said somethin' like: "C'mon! The odds of me having this gene are..."

Then he sat don and it lit up! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Just follow the line I am in we'll be fine (((Sally))
        So we'll be roomies???

Sally

ps - What does everyone think of my new sigpic? ... kinda reminds me of S and J from the Heroes 2 hug. I want my font to look like handwriting; which font should I use?
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
          Sally, when I left last night I still saw skulls, now there's a hug? What ever does this mean? *have fingers crossed that this is a positive sign. Of course, anything non-skull related should be positive, right?*
          Yes, anything non-scary/skull related/dark/disturbing is a postive sign. So, I'm healing slowly....... until they hit me again.... and they will.... it's only just begun...... *thoughts of skull related sigpics looming on the horizone*

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

remember spoiler space!

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Atlantis spoiler warning!

No ship between Teyla and Sheppard. Yeah right!!
              Last edited by mad_gater; 16 July 2004, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Just read the Boston Herald article. Here's what I think of this reporter

RDA is obnoxious?!?!?!

I know TH may be no Jessica Steen, but she ain't that bad!

Stargate is "time-withered?!?!?!"

I wonder if he was actually looking at himself in a mirror when he was making these comments?

Kel'dor says John Ruch of the Boston Herald has made an enemy of the Tok'ra!! If he and I meet him, John Ruch will get an extremely painful dose of the ribbon device!!

Comment

Atlantis spoiler:

LOL! Man is Sheppard funny! I liked it when he tried to see if the puddle jumper would give him a turkey sandwich!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                    *kiwigater runs off to find map of Florida*
                    Ahhh, yes, Gainesville! (knew where it was all along, honest! ).
                    Sounds like a plan to me! OF course, so far I haven't done any real planning (haven't even decided if I'll drive or fly - 21 hrs each way vs price of plane ticket + rental car - hmmmmmm). A good friend of mine in grad school wants to go lie on a beach once she defends, and I want to go dive the Keys, so we figured we should go together.
                    eeek! I hadn't thought of the whole new eps thing. Well, I guess I can go a week or so without Stargate if I get to go laze about a beach and dive lots (I'm a beach bum , and here I am landlocked in the continental US du'oh!).
                    cool...let me know...I'm back in gainesville at the end of August...it'd be cool to meet a member of the shipper family in RL

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                    ~Imzadi
                    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                      LMAO!! OK, you had me there for a minute! The "kiwi" in me was thinking "Melbourne Australia????! That's nowhere NEAR Florida "

I'm guessing you meant Melbourne, Florida?? IS there a Melbourne, Florida??!
                      yes, there is...its on the east coast. Gainesville is in the middle of nowhere, 30 minutes from Ocala, 2 hours from Tampa and Jacksonville. The entire town is mostly UF (3 out of 4 exits...)

can you all tell I had a less than busy day here? I've been on here off and on ALL day, lol...great way to spend my time <g>

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                      ~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                        BOO! I am not happy with this reporter at all! I want to send him lots of RDA pics and shippy stuff just to irritate him!!!

http://theedge.bostonherald.com/tvNe...rticleid=35795
                        I think he's overcompensating...could never live up to the thunkiness of RDA. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

How would we actually order these t-shirts? I want one!

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                          Atlantis spoiler:

LOL! Man is Sheppard funny! I liked it when he tried to see if the puddle jumper would give him a turkey sandwich!
                          turkey is much loved in the stargate universe

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

my sigs broken...how do I fix it? Tame,you're hosting it...help!

on that note, I'm going to bed...hopefully I'll be back in time to finish this thread, but I'm sure I'll be like 10 pages behind on the next one already...

(((Shipper family)))

~Imzadi

Comment

Watch out! Atlantis info (not really spoilerish tho )

Atlantis spoiler warning!

No ship between Teyla and Sheppard. Yeah right!!
                              I was SO thinking EXACTLY the same thing!! And then I decided maybe I was being too influenced by my S/J shipper desires and reading too much into it. (not really)
                              OK, just goes to show you LOW expectations are a good thing! I actually enjoyed Atlantis (much to my suprise ). Nice humour (love the scottish guy- but then I'm a sucker for a guy with a scottish accent ), good team chemistry (which is suprisingly difficult to achieve), and decent action (I wasn't expecting to find the wraith an interesting enemy, but I actually did!).

OK, Atlantis review off (I really should go discuss this in another thread ).
                              *kiwigater nosey's off to Atlantis forum....*

Comment

Just read the Boston Herald article. Here's what I think of this reporter

RDA is obnoxious?!?!?!

I know TH may be no Jessica Steen, but she ain't that bad!

Stargate is "time-withered?!?!?!"

I wonder if he was actually looking at himself in a mirror when he was making these comments?

Kel'dor says John Ruch of the Boston Herald has made an enemy of the Tok'ra!! If he and I meet him, John Ruch will get an extremely painful dose of the ribbon device!!
                                Actually not only has John Ruch made an enemy of the Tok'ra, he has made an enemy of the whole alliance: Tok'ra, Tau'ri, and rebel Jaffa, and the lesser known members including the Pangarans, the Asgard, the Nox, the Furlings (wherever they are, I'm sure they're pi$$ed), the mimetic aliens, the Hebridans, the People of the Link, the Edorans, the Unas, and even Oma Desala and the rest of the Ascended are PO'ed.

I say the easiest way is to.....(Atlantis spoiler)

....feed him to the Wraith!

Comment

Working...
                                X