X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler Space Season 8
    Originally posted by meimei
    <snip> I don't have to watch the one or two that Ptui is in...
    I think it's looking more like 4 or 5.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
      Spoiler Space Season 8

I think it's looking more like 4 or 5.
      This is true...BUT ONE down!!!!!!! only 3 to go...I am counting the one from last season...thats my story and I amsticking to it
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        well Dag Nab It I was trying to get POSITIVE HERE
        Just be POSITIVELY negative!

No really, even though I am bracing myself for rough waters, I'm POSITIVELY going to enjoy Season 8. How's that? And if the mods let us post our pictures on Shipper Day, it will be fun finding the best ones!

Ouch! I just had a GREAT thought. How about on Shipper Day we get the mods to create us a poll so we can vote on which episode we think is shippiest? What about that?

Token ~

Comment

Well, I think Sam and Jack theoretically could have gotten permission to be together if it weren't for those in the government that would take any chance to discredit our favorite would-be couple, for instance that g-- d--- sleazy rat b------ whose name begins with "K." So I say when we have our shipper party, we should invite the Prez and see if he's willing to roast that b------'s a$$ for us, since the Prez don't like him either and I think that b------ was one of the biggest obstacles to Sam and Jack getting together. I think I need a dark red shipper cookie!!!!!!

Comment

Mei Mei writes:
            "I do in some way find Mr. Mallozzi's comment about selling our worldy possessions and moving to commune offensive. We are fans of a show that we dearly love. SG would not be on the air without us. We are not rabid fanatics that would drop our real lives over disappointment in a TV show."

He didn't offend me in any way. I just took his "tone" as sort of ribbing us.
            I'm sure he knows we have real lives, just like he does.

I'm just pleased he bothered to post. Seems like he was trying to give us a boost.

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
            in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
              Well, I think Sam and Jack theoretically could have gotten permission to be together if it weren't for those in the government that would take any chance to discredit our favorite would-be couple, for instance that g-- d--- sleazy rat b------ whose name begins with "K." So I say when we have our shipper party, we should invite the Prez and see if he's willing to roast that b------'s a$$ for us, since the Prez don't like him either and I think that b------ was one of the biggest obstacles to Sam and Jack getting together. I think I need a dark red shipper cookie!!!!!!
              It is important to remember that the President is a SHIPPER, and he owes Jack BIG TIME!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                <snip>
                I'm just pleased he bothered to post. Seems like he was trying to give us a boost.
                I agree, but why couldn't he have put some meat on that bone.

Token ~

Comment

Just be POSITIVELY negative!

No really, even though I am bracing myself for rough waters, I'm POSITIVELY going to enjoy Season 8. How's that? And if the mods let us post our pictures on Shipper Day, it will be fun finding the best ones!

Ouch! I just had a GREAT thought. How about on Shipper Day we get the mods to create us a poll so we can vote on which episode we think is shippiest? What about that?
                  That might be cool... PM Shipper Ahoy about it.. Make sure you ask about a PROTECTED Thread and poll. We are not looking for a flame war or a debate just some fun
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

It is important to remember that the President is a SHIPPER, and he owes Jack BIG TIME!!

Yep. That's right. The Prez can roast Kinsey's a$$ and serve it to Jack on a silver platter!

Time for bed. got an earlier shift tomorrow.

Comment

YES HE IS and YES HE DOES!!!!!!!!

Comment

I agree, but why couldn't he have put some meat on that bone.

Please don't say "meat" and "bone" and have a pic of Sam and Jack with
                        an open-mouthed kiss all in the same post.

Thank you. Is it warm in here????

(I have to run over to the Jack Thunk thread now.)

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                        in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                          Please don't say "meat" and "bone" and have a pic of Sam and Jack with
                          an open-mouthed kiss all in the same post.

Thank you. Is it warm in here????

(I have to run over to the Jack Thunk thread now.)
                          ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO Only Oz!!!!!

PSA: Don't forget to rate you new Thread Thank you

Comment

from the last thread:

(((((((((((((((((((((((Sally)))))))))))))))))
                            Again...I really don't understand why TPTB decided to *play* with a storyline that *hooked* a number of fans right at the end. I definitely don't understand why when they are launching a new series.

But just know you are understood and a lot of what you are feeling is NOT JUST YOU ALONE. I think we all feel different levels of *betrayal* for lack of a better word from TPTB over the remarks and comments made both in print and in interviews.

All I can say is let your voice be heard. Write those letters. No one says you have to be mean or rude. Just tell them how you feel. You are a fan of the show and you are disappointed. Granted it may not make a bit of difference but YOU may feel better and THAT is what matters.
                            Thanks, Tame.

*hugs friend*

I'm actually considering sending the post you just replied to to one of the powers. Don't know who, but I know who it 'won't' be.

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Still getting the red X no matter what I do. If you want I will host it
                              Oh, thanks, hon. I just might send it your way. I've tried a new one and I'll keep it for a bit.

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                Oh, thanks, hon. I just might send it your way. I've tried a new one and I'll keep it for a bit.

Sally
                                It is working NOW... I see the big sucking bug.... Is THAT what Sam sees when PS is coming at her with his lips....oh did I say that out loud

Comment

Working...
                                X