Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys. i've calmed down a smidge. i'm still reserving the right to not watch season 8 if i hear about certain plot developments that i don't like playing a large part in the show.

sally, i think it was you who said you wouldn't be voting because you didn't want pete to die? i really don't want pete to die, but i still (for now) have chosen that option. the reason being that after it says die pete die, it has a <G> after it, which as far as i know means that we don't mean the die part. i picked it because of the NNNOOOOO! part.
    i too have and x where your sig pic should be.

hey, maybe we should start a campaign to have David DeLuise play a different character on one of the stargate shows, seems how as far as i can tell, many of us like the actor but not the character.

personally i can see some chemistry between AT and DDL, but nowhere near as much as between AT and the rest of the main cast, especially RDA. i just don't think the character is right for her. the only thing about him that i liked was his sense of humour at the start of the ep (ish) and his car. plus he's cute when he's not whining

token, i love your sig pic.

and caty, if you're looking for an irish song for a vid, do you want a trad. irish song, or just a great song by an irish band? because i might be able to help you find one.

whoever said about wanting to do an irish jig? (my memory sucks)

we don't jig. we swear a lot, but we try to avoid jigs. we leave that for michael flatly *shivers

Comment

welcome To The Brand Spankin' New Thread Nine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
        Really??? I was thinking of changing it in light of current events!
        But if enough people ask me to, I'll keep it.

waterfall
        Don't even think about it! Please!!!!!!!!!!! No matter what happens with Sam and Jack; that is one hot, steamy, heart-stopping kiss!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
          Good for you, Nikkirose! I knew you would figure it out! Smileys are so much fun! Enjoy!
          Yes, but the ones from smileycentral REFUSE to insert into the post.grrrrrr.
          Anyone got any other secret website stashes of smileys......
          I figure I better load up, apparently mad_gater is transporting essentials across to the new digs...

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
            Sorry Sal I still get the X,wonder if it's a omen.

waterfall

X-rated ...can't see it ..

Caty

Comment

YES!!! i got the 1000th post! yyyeeesss!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                Don't even think about it! Please!!!!!!!!!!! No matter what happens with Sam and Jack; that is one hot, steamy, heart-stopping kiss!
                EVERYBODY JOIN ME ON THE NEW THREAD NINE!!!!!!!!!

:

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                  YES!!! i got the 1000th post! yyyeeesss!!!
                  loud applause....
                  Now, who the heck knows how to get us to our new digs??????

edited to add: oops, THANKS! See you in the new digs
                  Last edited by kiwigater; 13 July 2004, 05:02 PM. Reason: new thread!!

Comment

This thread is gonna close soon ...keep posting .. Did we break the record?!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                      welcome To The Brand Spankin' New Thread Nine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
                      ooooooo, pretttyyyyy

edited to add: OK, by a complete coincidence I've managed to end up with the second post AGAIN Freeeeaaaaakkkyyyyy
                      Last edited by kiwigater; 13 July 2004, 05:04 PM. Reason: #2 again!

Comment

*mad_gater/Keldor is using his symbiote enhanced strength to carry 2 heavy foot lockers at once*

A little help here please!!!!!

Keldor says: Indeed. I may be strong, but not that strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          This thread is gonna close soon ...keep posting .. Did we break the record?!!!

Caty
                          I think so!! Yea, Thread IX!!!!!!!!!

Token ~

Comment

*hands mad_gater her bags* They are way heavy now with the addition of all my new smiley options!!! Btw Waterfall were you gonna ask CJ about the shippiness???!!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Thanks for bring our bags, mad_gator!!!

Hey! Watch where you drop those! I almost spilled my beverage!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                                *mad_gater/Keldor is using his symbiote enhanced strength to carry 2 heavy foot lockers at once*

A little help here please!!!!!

Keldor says: Indeed. I may be strong, but not that strong.
                                Jeeeeezz! What is IN these foot lockers????
                                (I know my smileys are in there, but they can't weigh THIS much!).

Comment

Working...
                                X