This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacme
    wait a minute. is this THE Joe Mallozzi? A real PTB-- on our thread? *faints*

sistah
    Ship sistah!!!! Watch the----

*hears sound of a head bumping on the coffee table*

*mad_gater winces* ------ Table!

Comment

he didn't post at the anti-shipper thread, too, did he?

ship sistah

p.s. I still wrote to MGM and the Sci-Fi Channel-- just in case.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
        Aw Honey ((((((((Token))))))))

I wasn't planning to post tonight...as a result of the interviews was thinking of taking a major break to get a tad of perspective back, as Tame did not so long ago. And I'm considering decreasing my attention to this fandom, for the very reasons you have put forth...TPTB don't care about the ship, why am I beating MY head (and voice and fingers typing) against the wall. Heck, right now I'm SUPPOSED to be studying a book for a course that I have to pass before my next promotion...in the RL, where the bills need to be paid, the kids need to be taken to school and swim team and the only ship I experience is the maternal kind between my boys and myself. Perhaps TPTB would prefer that I turn off my tv and computer and refocus a lot more on work and family...that's the impression I'm getting. As silly as I get, I have no (real) delusions, I know it's just a television show...great entertainment, but fictional just the same.

But, But, BUT, I truly, madly, deeply (that was a movie!) enjoy logging on to GW/Shipper thread and reading everyone's posts and smiling at the gifs (knowing I will someday figure out how to do them) and seeing how everyone is...I WANT to know if Ship Daddy finds his perfect job, how Caty's vacations are, when Lisa finishes her internship, whether wynter will get married after all, if mad gater goes back on his medications ....for me, it's become more than just Sam and Jack, I have really enjoyed getting to know everyone's personality through their oh-so-articulate rants, raves and cookie selections .

Did I have a point? Yes, I know, it's usually hard to find at the best of times.... In spite of the cruelty (no other word for it) of TPTB, I won't ever regret having found this forum and thread.

But I also need a break. After reading a bit more tonight, I'll stay off the forum for a week or so and will be suitably punished by having to read 80 pages of posts when I return .

PTB lurkers: do you want more fans turning away entirely? Yes, it's ultimately your decision which way the ship sails....it's ultimately my decision whether the channel is tuned to scifi and SG1.

Di
        My Friend.....(((((((((((((Di)))))))))))))))

I thought about taking a break as well, but then I would have to leave you guys. And that's not acceptable! We are here for each other whether it's RL or Stargate. It is disheartening to hear the way Season 8 is shaping up. If TPTB would only give us something solid, there would be no end to the joy that would be heard in every nook and cranny of the internet! The decompression of all the shippers would cause a worldwide wind disaster.

What I'm trying to say, Di, is stay with us if you can. Tomorrow is another day. (I know. I couldn't resist) I have had the blues, but now I'm ready and willing to fight for my right to ship! (I gotta stop. This is not coming out right )

((((((((((Di)))))))))))))))

Token ~

Comment

ship sistah

(((((((Ship Sistah)))))))

mad_gater (Keldor): The Ship is back in the sistah! YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAH (ala Hammond).

*everyone looks strangely at mad_gater/Keldor as that Texas battlecry sounded very wrong in symbiote style voice! *

Comment

ship sistah

Not that I can see......

still planning on writing as well SHIP Sistah

SO HAPPY you have your groove back
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by mjj1993
              Oh my God--you're potato head collection is so funny! You're brilliant! :-)
              Why, thank you! Glad you enjoyed them!

...then I had to go and confess to JMallozzi that it's me......what was I thinking?!?
              Last edited by Mala50; 12 July 2004, 08:57 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                Mala!!!!

I adore your picture of Pete behind the replicator blocks.

Very clever. Maybe he'll meet Fifth and they'll hit it off fabulously...
                OzGirl!!!! How are you??

Oh yeah, clever is my middle name....(it is! really. i'll explain later...)

ooo! Fifth and Pete Ship! <sigh>
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token

(((((((((((((SHIP Sistah))))))))))

I knew you would find your *ship* back.

I LOVE THIS FAMILY!!!!

*quick while no one is looking, edit those posts. *
                  ((((((Token))))) Yes, pass the cookies! I think they'll work now. They weren't before Joe posted. Not even my nice beverage could take off the edge. I'm in a much better state now and even though I'd like to stay mature about it-- to those other fans that were enjoying our pain.

Anyway, everyone it's time for another shipper hug !

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                    All I have to say is don't jump to conclusions. Or, more precisely, jump to small conclusions - but don't assume that they'll necessarily lead to a big conclusion. Or, better yet - watch all of season 8 before you start consider giving away all your wordly possessions and moving into a commune in Southern California. Its going to be a rollercoaster year for our gang.
                    All I can hear is Daniel saying, "He's so deep you will be lucky to understand him."

Since I'm not good at deep thought, I'll take that you posted here as a positive sign. But I must say, "worldly possessions?" Blood out of a turnip. "Southern California?" This shipper isn't leaving Texas! "Rollercoaster?" Yep, we figured. But we are strapped in tight.

BTW....If you post more (in the Shipper Thread, of course), you won't be a Prim'tah for long.

Token ~

Comment

((((((Token))))) Yes, pass the cookies! I think they'll work now. They weren't before Joe posted. Not even my nice beverage could take off the edge. I'm in a much better state now and even though I'd like to stay mature about it-- to those other fans that were enjoying our pain.

Anyway, everyone it's time for another shipper hug !

ship sistah
                      YUM!!!! *wipes crumbs off mouth* Wait, I might need these latter. *desperately scrapes crumbs into envelope* You know how we are about our shipper crumbs.

BTW, I love your smilie. I'm glad you are such a mature ship sistah!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                        YUM!!!! *wipes crumbs off mouth* Wait, I might need these latter. *desperately scrapes crumbs into envelope* You know how we are about our shipper crumbs.

BTW, I love your smilie. I'm glad you are such a mature ship sistah!
                        must be in the area cuz I smell somethin very bad near my apartment! Actually, it's just our friendly neighborhood skunk!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                          must be in the area cuz I smell somethin very bad near my apartment! Actually, it's just our friendly neighborhood skunk!
                          Although it's simple math:

= skunk, so it may have been him in the area!

Comment

Marimba, I see you are still here. Are you so totally excited you can sleep, or can you not tear yourself away from us?

Did you get the letter all ready? Are you all packed? Wait, you forgot me!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              Not that I can see......

still planning on writing as well SHIP Sistah

SO HAPPY you have your groove back

Me, too!

ship sistah

Comment

Hmm. Mr. Malozzi hasn't posted in awhile. I think our ranting may have scared him off!

Comment

Working...
                                X