X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tara3583
    Hello and thankyou for the colourful welcome
    I'm feeling a litte sad at the moment as to
    the direction tptb are taking Sam this year.
    I do feel that tptb are stiring the pot the
    wrong way this year and if they are not
    carefull they will loose alot of fans imho

I've seen "the photo" and i just went NOOO Sam
    you cant!

I know how you feel ....Did you see Brandie 's gif pic by the way ..so funny?!!

caty

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
      Br
      die, YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!
      I really have stop drinking while I'm reading this thread; snorting wine out the nose is rather uncomfortable...probably similar to kissing !

Di
      LOL!!!!

Just seen this, so funny AND IT'S MADE MY DAY!!
      Thankyou to who ever done this
      ......TARA......

Comment

hey guys,BIG thank-you to GONESHIPPIN and SHIP NANA for the welcome back,but there is so much anger here today.I wondered what was going on until i saw the pictures,and believe me i wasn't a happy bunny,in fact i was the bunny that was in the scene from fatal attraction STEAMING,BOLILING and angry as hell.
        Now i know what you guys are on about.What gives the right to come in and take over.I'm sure he's working for NID and wants info out of SAM.This leads the way for JACK to come to SAM's rescue for the last time at the end of the series and they declare their love for each other,with a whole episode focused on them.(then i wake up as if they would do that)
        GET CARTER i am sorry about your loss,if you need support we are here for you,i had a rough month last month but my family here helped with their love and kind words.
        You guys are so quick with the thread this time my heart sank when i went on the last thread and it was finished,but you guys always carry on the light at the end of my tunnel.

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          I know how you feel ....Did you see Brandie 's gif pic by the way ..so funny?!!

caty
          Yes i did Thankyou! Thankyou! Brandie
          I'm sure that it's put a smile or two on many
          a shippers faces at this time.
          Be nice if tptb saw it because at this moment
          in time i'm thinking they are shooting them
          selves in the foot over "him"!
          ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
            Yeah, me too - I'm jealous. Too bad we couldn't have an east coast shipper fest or something - even though I'm technically on the west coast of Florida....

Me too!!!!
            My next question is, where is Cape Coral???
            I'm near Tampa and there is a Vulcon convention coming up with Chris Judge on July 31st in Tampa if you're interested.
            I'm going!!!

BTW,I think Teal'c is a shipper, too!!!

waterfall

Comment

Excellent post Mala about Sam and the Tourture with Fifth.I must have missed that with all the great Sam and Jack Ship.Sam is going to be a great leader for SG-1.Not.Regarding the DDL interview I am very surprised he may be in Sacrafices.I though that was offworld.Great he gets to go offworld now.It looks like Sam may have said yes in Affininty.

Comment

SHE WON'T SAY YES IN AFFINITY ....SHE WON'T OR I'M GONE

Caty

Comment

OK guys...

#1. Man you post fast lol - I went away overnight and I come back and not only have you finished the last thread - ur over halfway on the next thread!! Don't get me wrong its cool

#2. Caaaalm down....be positive!! Eat lots of shipper cookies and think of it this way.

SPOILERS FOR SEASON 7 AND SEASON 8

Look at the beginning of season 7 did you guys see any ship!? I can't remember any...at all...so far in season 8 we have had more ship than we did at the beginning of season 7. Season 4 only had a little tiny bit of ship in the season opener...but look what happened a few weeks later huh!?

And as people have pointed out...she aint wearing a ring right? And she doesnt look so happy in that pic...actually she looks more shocked, as if she never really expected it to happen...cos she knows in her heart she wants jack

Plus do you really think Jack's just gonna sit back and let Sam marry Pete? TPTB are mainly shippers aren't they? so they're having a little fun...at the moment in my fan fic Sam's engaged to Pete...I have no intention of them ever having a happy end actually eeew...*shudders @ the thought*...no way it'll ever happen...and I think its the same with TPTB...

They're just having fun!

They can't get them together till the shows over. I was a massive X-files fan and Mulder & Scully shipper...and after 7 years of waiting...suddenly in the 8th year we find out it happened behind our backs...*great*...I thought X-Files handled the ship great until season 8...when they screwed us over.

So far I'm being positive about Sam and Jack. But...yes there's a but...if she actually marries Pete and I see a wedding I give up...that's when its over...and no till then...until then we have hope...

RDA: "Apparently he's no threat to O'Neill"

I'm sure he wasn't referring to his job as head of the SGC

RDA: "I dunno that much about Pete to be honest with you. Apprently he's no threat to O'Neill!"

SAM AND JACK FOREVER

My Sam & Jack Fan Fics

Comment

Ok guys ...I' ve just rewatched my funny videos :

Video 51 ..."Mia Hii" Ozone .. and

video 9 "This ain't no thinking thing "..

plus Marimba's funny videos too because I needed a pick me up....So If you missed them ...and need to cheer up ..don't forget to view those ones ..

Caty

Comment

I don't think Sam is Marrying In Sacrifices
                      S
                      P
                      O
                      I
                      L
                      E
                      R

S
                      P
                      A
                      C
                      E

According to Stargate Solutions its Rya'c that is getting married and Teal'c isn't happy and someone is going to die. One can only hope its

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                        Maybe our next letter should be to the PTB at MGM who, as I understand it, are SERIOUSLY concerned about the bottom line to save their studio. Read in the Tribune that DVD sales of SG-1 have been a big contributor to that. Maybe we should tell them that if she says yes, we will boycott the releases of future seasons. Hit em where it hurts--in the pocketbook! Or it could be a petition. I think I could host that if needs be. Just a thought but I'm hopping mad!! Gonna take a good bit of ship from TPTB to shut me up, I think...
                        wait til you read the latest gateworld article...it completely made me lose my appetite...

SPOILERS for Season 8 from yet ANOTHER DDL interview (WTF? FCOL..)

//"I've shot three all total [this season] but I'm going to be doing another episode on August. //

AAARRGGHHHH!!!!!!! DIE DIE! at ;east go away...please?

//The other episode may be Chris Judge's episode, entitled "Sacrifices." //

CJ, how could you? you wrote into an episode?

//As for the details, David is careful not to be too forthcoming for fear of summary execution. "I think if I tell you, I'll be the one to die," he said.//

this is acceptable...will profess my undying love for CJ if he kills off for us

//"But I will tell you that Chris knows more than me. As far as my character dying or getting married, I can tell you that both of those things could possibly be happening to me//

may never watch Stargate and WILL NOT, ABSOLUTELY NOT watch Atlantis if and Sam get married...oh my unholy god...I was hoping we'd see a Jaffa wedding (since R'yac is supposed to be engaged). PTB, take notice: I will NEVER, EVER.....EVER spend a dime on ANYTHING ANY of you ARE EVEN INVOLVED IN EVER AGAIN if you marry off Sam and Pete...I don't care if you do get Jack and Sam together at the end cause I'll have turned your once awesome, fun, intelligent, great show turned to horse s#@$ off loooong since. If Sam married than NOTHING they do can repair that for me....NOTHING...I don't even think them going "oh, it wasn't Sam...it was really AU Sam/replicator Sam/virus infested Sam would work.

//"I think a lot of people are going to be very happy//

name one person....

//and very unhappy with many different aspects and things that happen with my character.//

no s*&% sherlock!

//DeLuise also hopes the door to Stargate Atlantis remains open for him. "If I can figure out a way for Pete Shanahan to get on Atlantis, I'm sure they can//

WTF?!?!?! we've already got gate instead of Stargate, if he is so much as MENTIONED in Atlantis, I WILL STOP WATCHING IT TOO (provided I have't already decided to boycott it)

I have one thing to say to Pete and TPTB: Mai'toc Tuat ha'taka!

<goes and sulks in a corner, with shipper cookies...lots of shipper cookies>
                        Last edited by LtLisa; 12 July 2004, 05:53 AM.

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                        ~Imzadi
                        describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                        Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                          mad_gater (Keldor): Yes. He is also very disgusted over the kind of man is! If you wish to be host to my brother, we must hurry! He will not last much longer! His original host fell in battle and Kel'sha is very weak.
                          ok, I'll be a host!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                          ~Imzadi
                          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Muldy_SG1
                            OK guys...

#1. Man you post fast lol - I went away overnight and I come back and not only have you finished the last thread - ur over halfway on the next thread!! Don't get me wrong its cool

#2. Caaaalm down....be positive!! Eat lots of shipper cookies and think of it this way.

SPOILERS FOR SEASON 7 AND SEASON 8

Look at the beginning of season 7 did you guys see any ship!? I can't remember any...at all...so far in season 8 we have had more ship than we did at the beginning of season 7. Season 4 only had a little tiny bit of ship in the season opener...but look what happened a few weeks later huh!?

And as people have pointed out...she aint wearing a ring right? And she doesnt look so happy in that pic...actually she looks more shocked, as if she never really expected it to happen...cos she knows in her heart she wants jack

Plus do you really think Jack's just gonna sit back and let Sam marry Pete? TPTB are mainly shippers aren't they? so they're having a little fun...at the moment in my fan fic Sam's engaged to Pete...I have no intention of them ever having a happy end actually eeew...*shudders @ the thought*...no way it'll ever happen...and I think its the same with TPTB...

They're just having fun!

They can't get them together till the shows over. I was a massive X-files fan and Mulder & Scully shipper...and after 7 years of waiting...suddenly in the 8th year we find out it happened behind our backs...*great*...I thought X-Files handled the ship great until season 8...when they screwed us over.

So far I'm being positive about Sam and Jack. But...yes there's a but...if she actually marries Pete and I see a wedding I give up...that's when its over...and no till then...until then we have hope...

RDA: "Apparently he's no threat to O'Neill"

I'm sure he wasn't referring to his job as head of the SGC
                            It's not fun when fans think they are getting their hearts ripped from their chests, and ground into the cement. Now I know what our issues are....We care!

Ok, I told myself not to say this, but I'm too pi$$ed off to give a (Hoover) dam now. I'm begininng to think RDA's comment about not being a threat is because O'Neill doesn't care whether Sam marries him or not. RDA's 5 words don't hold me anymore! My ship is sinking fast, and I want to be gone. I don't want to read any fanfic, see any pictures, or watch any videos . I want to find something else in which to invest my time and money. The only thing keeping me here right now is you guys. You've become my friends; my human contact outside of preschoolers. LOL. It is too painful to hear that 8 years means nothing to TPTB. That I as a fan mean nothing. If I stop caring now, I will save myself alot of pain. I'll watch the Atlantis premiere because of Jack and Daniel, but I'm not going any further with Atlantis. And I'm thinking of just taping Stargate; and if I hear it is good, maybe I'll watch. As of now, they have lost a fan, but obviously what do they care.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by N8iveTexan
                              OMG!!! FOR THE LOVE OF JACK...

JUST SAY NOOOOOOOOO!!

*SOB*

I'm sorry guys.... I just saw this....

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/807_08.shtml
                              That just down right scared me! I was lookin' through the site this morning at all the flaming Pete stuff and thinking...OK, they can torment us with that, but they just can't marry her off to him - he's not the ONE. Reading Pete's interview...he's either going to Die or get married....I'll vote...sorry - but Die...move on to an Atlantis babe as another character.

I read in an ep synopsis...that Sam thinks out loud about her relationship....is it fair to Pete, yada, yada....drop of kids before gating offworld.....FCOL....get with the one you know isn't going to die on you...and is best suited for the job!

Ok....must actually jump off the ship and go to work....

S'Claire

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                                For the record the interview said that DDL would be filming again in August, not September. However that means that he will be appearing in 4 episodes this season. "New Order", "Affinity" an as yet unnamed, but already filmed episode, and the episode filming in August.

You know my birthday is in August, I thought I was supposed to get something I like for my birthday. THIS is definately NOT it!

Okay, it was late, late when I read it and just skimmed over it, now you force me to re-read it! Just kidding, I was going to take a deep breath, hold my nose and re-read it anyway. 20 episodes this season, really only 19 Friday nights due to the 2 hours on 7-9 and 4 of them with him! BTW, when do they usually finish filming? Sorry about your birthday.

Comment

Working...
                                X