This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtLisa
    ok, the first two are Beneath the Surface of course...but where are the others from? <embarrassed smile> i should know this...bad LtLisa...go watch all your stargate tapes when you get home...
    Actually the first two are from Metamorphosis, the next three from Message in a bottle, and the last two are from Small Victories
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
      Second: I had an idea. I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Is there enough Texans (or others) close enough we could get together for dinner some day? Sort of our own private shipper con. Y'all think on it. It might be lots of fun!
      cool idea...anyone in Florida, near Gainesville?

and I believe I make #8 wanting the Sam and Jack hour!!!!!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
      ~Imzadi
      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
        Sure fits the situation though, doesn't it??
        Yeah it does. My stomach literally churned when I saw that.

Comment

Ok, I'm feeling a little better now....my anger is a bit misplaced. My grandfather passed away on Friday so we're dealing with all the funeral arrangements & such and Stargate helps keep my mind off of things. Unfortunately, it is also taking a severe beating from me today.

I've probably re-watched the premiere at least five (or six, or seven) times. My husband and I were watching the promotion ceremony this morning and he agreed that it looked almost like a wedding. He said he kept expecting her to reach out and hug him after he pinned the medals on her.

It's gonna be ok....It's gonna be ok.....it's gonna be ok.......what was I saying? PLEASE be ok....
          (((((((((((((((((((((((getcarter)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry to hear that. Feel free to take it out on stuPit--rant away, no probs here!

Comment

Originally posted by N8iveTexan
            /me grabs a paper bag for ShipNana

That's become my new mantra as well...

My bf just cheered (cracked!) me up when I showed him that picture... he said, "C'mon honey! Who is he kidding? That's obviously a candy ring he got out of a gumball machine down the street!" LOL He also noticed that Sam has a "WTF are you doing!?" look on her face.

Sorta OT... Did y'all know you can put a user picture (max 100x100 px, <40k) in your forum profiles? Some LJ Icons I made Feel free to yoink for your profile or journal/blog.

*alternately munches on a PINK SHIPPER COOKIE and a ROSEY SHIPPER COOKIE*
            ROFL!! He sounds like a keeper!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
              I think your idea of a dinner for you Texan's sound sooo nice and I wish you weren't so far away from me or I would drive there.
              Yeah, me too - I'm jealous. Too bad we couldn't have an east coast shipper fest or something - even though I'm technically on the west coast of Florida....

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                (((((((((((((((((((((((getcarter)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry to hear that. Feel free to take it out on stuPit--rant away, no probs here!

Thank you.

I don't think there will be any problems finding stuff to rant about!

Comment

I've scoured the internet looking for any information about the "evil picture" and found the transcript of how that scene will play!

*spoiler link below*
                  The scene, in GIF format (400+K)
                  (I won't image it because of the people who haven't seen the "evil picture" yet, or refuse to hehe)

Ok it's cheesy, but wouldn't it be nice.....

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                    cool idea...anyone in Florida, near Gainesville?

and I believe I make #8 wanting the Sam and Jack hour!!!!!

I'm number 9 for sure!!!

I'm in Cape Coral which is about 4 hours or so from Gainsville. Not too bad of a drive (we're originally from Savannah and the drive home is 8 hours - so anything shorter than that is just gravy!) Wish we could all get together to cover each others eyes during "THE" episode.

Comment

[QUOTE=Brandie]I've scoured the internet looking for any information about the "evil picture" and found the transcript of how that scene will play!

*spoiler link below*
                      (I won't image it because of the people who haven't seen the "evil picture" yet, or refuse to hehe)

OMG!!!! Thank you so much for sharing that. Too cute!!! Gotta watch that again!

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                        Yes, thank you. Plus, I'm halfway thru my silo of vino

Di

Yep well that always helps me toooo!!
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Kind of a spoiler re: What could happen the evening after S8 “New Order Parts 1&2” took place:
                          Soooooo… Think Sam would try to bring up that day’s mission in bed conversation w/Pete that night? One scenario might go a little like this…..

Sam (slips into bed next to Pete): “Honey, guess who we ran into again today.”

Pete (snaps): “What? I’m trying to get some sleep here. I had a long day.”

Sam (ignores the snap): “Oh… I’m sorry. I won’t keep you up long, promise. You see, I met Fifth again.”

Pete (flips over, turning away from Sam, and grumbles): “Fifth? Fifth who? Fifth Element? Mmmm… good movie, that one was….”

Sam (stares at ceiling): “Noooo Pete. Fifth. You know, the Replicator I told you about a few weeks ago? Remember?

Pete (shrugs left shoulder): “Uh, yeah... Whatever…”

Sam (turns onto her right side, reaches out to caress Pete’s shoulder with her left fingertips): “Oh Pete…. Anyway… about this this experience I had with Fifth…” (bites bottom lip, hesitating, then shakes head and smiles, her hand slowly sliding down to rest on his thigh) “It really got me to thinking about us Pete….. you know…. life outside the SGC… (her voice drops lower) imagine it…. life on a peaceful farm, no stress, just you and me… and a big cozy bed…” (strokes circles on his thigh and grins)

Pete (quiet for a bit, then sleepily snorts and grunts): “Yeah, right. Like I could see me mucking a stall or fixing a fence. God, I love ya Sam, but you know I’m just not that kind of guy.” (pauses, then flips back over to face Sam, more awake and smiling) “Honey….. (eyes fix on Sam’s lips) Sugarlips….. (grins wider and whispers) hey baby, it’s late… let’s not talk about it right now. But… (pats the sheets) we already have a big cozy bed…. Right here, right now…”

Sam’s smile disappears and she turns over to face the wall, yanking all the sheets over to her side of the bed.
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

I'm number 9 for sure!!!

I'm in Cape Coral which is about 4 hours or so from Gainsville. Not too bad of a drive (we're originally from Savannah and the drive home is 8 hours - so anything shorter than that is just gravy!) Wish we could all get together to cover each others eyes during "THE" episode.

Okay, I'm number 10, but I think I'm gonna need the Sam and Jack MOVIE after all the spoilers.

However, TPTB are yanking our chain. Conflict drives a story---boy, is a conflict. But after conflict comes resolution....the happy ever after. WITH JACK! (I refuse to accept less than that.) Attention TPTB: I want an intense, emotional, dramatic story to express the happy ever after with S/J. Please let Brad Wright write it!!!!!!

I've been snacking on shipper cookies while tidying the house for my group gathering tonight. I wonder if they will notice I'm to full to eat anything???

Happy
                            Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie
                              I've scoured the internet looking for any information about the "evil picture" and found the transcript of how that scene will play!

*spoiler link below*

Ok it's cheesy, but wouldn't it be nice.....
                              Oh yeah. It'd be very nice!
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Could we start a boycott?
                                Do you think TPTB are yanking our chain?
                                We may have to yank back.
                                Jack said the unmentionable one was no threath.
                                I choose to believe Jack.
                                sigpic
                                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Working...
                                X