• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcmilco
    Pete will be gone in Affinity...

I'm getting to that Happy Place.

Actually the more I go over it in my head the more sure I am that that really will be it for Pete.

However now I really want a good X-rated kiss between Jack and Sam.

Damnit I never wanted any episode to have the ship take over it. Now we get all this S/P I'm almost at the point were I'd like a whole episode where the A-Plot is S/J.

*sigh* Happy thoughts, happy thoughts...
    That really wouldn't be such a bad thing now would it?
    I tend to agree though, if I have to see him suckface with Sam again and the God awful ring thing-- then damn straight I want to see a continuation of that hot and steamy kiss from Grace.

Even in the Lowdown I forget who it was that said there was chemistry between AT and DDL. I still do not see it. Even in those Godforsaken Affinity pics. They are trying too hard to sell this. Me thinks they dost protest too much.
    Chris

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
      okay, one last post...

YES! one more convert to at least one Sam/Jack hour!

ship sistah

edited to say: Make that two!
      LOL...Ship Sistah is on a roll...she can sleep well tonight knowing she has done her job well this evening
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
        You're welcome. Anything for the family. Made me feel better too-- and I haven't even seen the evil pictures! And won't! Off to bed now. My arm and hand are sore from posting! See everyone tomorrow, I hope, and in a better mood.

ship sistah
        Good night!!
        Keep dreaming about those cool pics you posted!
        Chris

Comment

Originally posted by zabbugh
          That really wouldn't be such a bad thing now would it?
          I tend to agree though, if I have to see him suckface with Sam again and the God awful ring thing-- then damn straight I want to see a continuation of that hot and steamy kiss from Grace.

Even in the Lowdown I forget who it was that said there was chemistry between AT and DDL. I still do not see it. Even in those Godforsaken Affinity pics. They are trying too hard to sell this. Me thinks they dost protest too much.
          Chris
          They got lots and lots of NEGATIVE mail from the *Boyfriend*...I just keep repeating that to myself..............why mention that if you plan on keeping the guy...right??????
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Okay pal!
            Didn't I read one of your posts and you said that you kept reading all of those interviews that were not too friendly to the shippers? Something about it being a morbid curiosity?
            STOP!!!
            It just might help brighten things up a bit.
            Where is that happy place again?
            Chris
            Just what I'm saying, some of us shippers have hurt feelings and I do understand that, but sometimes, when I read the posts and see how far some of their thinking goes, I just shake my head and think:
            "Why make things sooo damn complicated?!"
            I've said it over and over, I'll probably say it times and times again: it's just a show, folks, things are NOT so complicated. Just sit back, relax, and ENJOY the show, and do NOT read between the lines, most of the time there's really nothing to read.
            On the lowdown, RDA said "he's not threat to O'Neill", on the Pete issue. Just be positive and take this as it is. I've read countless posts (mostly on a certain list! ) from shippers worrying about the tone he used to say this, and what it meant exactly, that this sentence was rather sibylline and so on... I didn't see all that! I just saw our beloved Rick goofing around during an interview with a sparkle in his eyes and... THROWING us shippers a bone!
            I'll put all those heated and anguished threads over the deep withdrawal we've all been going through since the end of Season 7 . 801 & 802 have not made up for it yet although they were excellent! (Yeah... EVEN on squinty vision!!! )
            Once again, let's inject a good dose of optimism in our thoughts, it will do us no good to be agressive towards TPTB. The latest interviews from AT, or DK, or RCC have showed us that it really doesn't. Let's be POSITIVE!!! The sky is blue, the sun's shining, and I DO see Jack and Sam TOGETHER for good at the end of Season 8 ... I DO!(preferably skinny diving into a lake in Minesota!!! ) And I' really don't think I'm over optimistic. I am realistic: Sam needs to experience how it can be with someone other than Jack in order to realize that... It wouldn't work as well as WITH Jack
            Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
            ............oo0oo............

Comment

Chris
              I think that was DK, and I agree I just don't see chemistry. Every time I look into his eyes when he's playing off AT all I see is... nothing... no spark, no emotion, nothing. And I'm very greatful for that because it would really bother me if I did see something there
              ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
              The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                They got lots and lots of NEGATIVE mail from the *Boyfriend*...I just keep repeating that to myself..............why mention that if you plan on keeping the guy...right??????
                And wasn't it Damien Kindler that said "Sorry to say, he will be in a few more episodes"?
                If he is sorry, then why keep him?
                Oy!
                I am with Brian on this, I hate getting strung along.
                Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
                  Just what I'm saying, some of us shippers have hurt feelings and I do understand that, but sometimes, when I read the posts and see how far some of their thinking goes, I just shake my head and think:
                  I've said it over and over, I'll probably say it times and times again: it's just a show, folks, things are NOT so complicated. Just sit back, relax, and ENJOY the show, and do NOT read between the lines, most of the time there's really nothing to read.
                  On the lowdown, RDA said "he's not threat to O'Neill", on the Pete issue. Just be positive and take this as it is. I've read countless posts (mostly on a certain list! ) from shippers worrying about the tone he used to say this, and what it meant exactly, that this sentence was rather sibylline and so on... I didn't see all that! I just saw our beloved Rick goofing around during an interview with a sparkle in his eyes and... THROWING us shippers a bone!
                  I'll put all those heated and anguished threads over the deep withdrawal we've all been going through since the end of Season 7 . 801 & 802 have not made up for it yet although they were excellent! (Yeah... EVEN on squinty vision!!! )
                  Once again, let's inject a good dose of optimism in our thoughts, it will do us no good to be agressive towards TPTB. The latest interviews from AT, or DK, or RCC have showed us that it really doesn't. Let's be POSITIVE!!! The sky is blue, the sun's shining, and I DO see Jack and Sam TOGETHER for good at the end of Season 8 ... I DO!(preferably skinny diving into a lake in Minesota!!! ) And I' really don't think I'm over optimistic. I am realistic: Sam needs to experience how it can be with someone other than Jack in order to realize that... It wouldn't work as well as WITH Jack
                  Well the level of opitimism depends on the day ....... Today was just not a high level day.........

Anakin I think for the most part this HAS GOT TO BE the MOST OPTIMISTIC BUNCH in the Shipper realm!!!!! And the last month has been just plain hard on people period. So for now we get to vent , blow off some steam, and regroup and come back and Start hoping against all odds again tomorrow.

I think if you went back and read some of the earlier threads you would be surprised at the level of optimism, support and the real sense of togetherness this group has. So even though right this VERY SECOND we may sound abit ARRGGHHED it is just because we have been hit with a bit of icky info that comes on the heels of other icky info.....thats all....and just like we all do...we vent we rant we storm...we rage against TPTB and then we gather as a *Shipper Family* and we HOPE

SO have no fear...the optimism is still here!!! ... gads I sound like a bad cartoon

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
                    Yeah, I know, I know, *pouts* but they're chewing up all the good screen time with icky Pete

*mumble, grumble, grumble, mumble*

Thanks
                    ~BCM =)

Comment

I think that was DK, and I agree I just don't see chemistry. Every time I look into his eyes when he's playing off AT all I see is... nothing... no spark, no emotion, nothing. And I'm very greatful for that because it would really bother me if I did see something there
                      Yeah but that is what they do..................see that was me stringing you along...I crack myself up

I have no idea why they chose THIS as the way to do it BUT I gotta hope that it will be a turn around after that when Sam realizes that Jack would stay home with the kids while she still gets to save the world

Comment

gads I sound like a bad cartoon
                        What else is new?
                        ~BCM =)

Comment

What else is new?
                          Oh Hi ... I was wondering when YOU would show up

Comment

Yeah but that is what they do..................see that was me stringing you along...I crack myself up
                            You really need to work on your timing Becuase you are so NOT funny
                            ~BCM =)

Comment

Well the level of opitimism depends on the day ....... Today was just not a high level day.........

Anakin I think for the most part this HAS GOT TO BE the MOST OPTIMISTIC BUNCH in the Shipper realm!!!!! And the last month has been just plain hard on people period. So for now we get to vent , blow off some steam, and regroup and come back and Start hoping against all odds again tomorrow.

I think if you went back and read some of the earlier threads you would be surprised at the level of optimism, support and the real sense of togetherness this group has. So even though right this VERY SECOND we may sound abit ARRGGHHED it is just because we have been hit with a bit of icky info that comes on the heels of other icky info.....thats all....and just like we all do...we vent we rant we storm...we rage against TPTB and then we gather as a *Shipper Family* and we HOPE

Yes, that is all this is. We come here to get things off our chests and move on. I am glad I stumbled upon this group in particular. I have lurked in other places and there is so much hostility out there. Yikes. This place is fun and light hearted for the most part. I notice too that it is very forgiving and allows for people to express opinions without judgement!

SO have no fear...the optimism is still hear!!! ... gads I sound like a bad cartoon

No, you don't
                              Chris

Comment

You really need to work on your timing Becuase you are so NOT funny
                                Oh egads...you wound me...NOT You first have to actually HAVE a sense of humor to understand humor. I have a sense of humor..
                                Maybe you have a Target or a Wal-Mart nearby...you can purchase one ...cheap

Comment

Working...
                                X