This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    TPTB: Nope. This roller coaster ride goes on for eternity! MWAHAHAHAHA!

mad_gater (Keldor mode): Then you will have one pissed of Tok'ra shipper. And a pissed off Tok'ra shipper is not a pretty sight!

*whips out zat and zats roller coaster controls*
    *gets off roller coaster and blasts TPTB with ribbon device*

mad_gater (host mode): That'll teach ya to mess with us and my mental Tok'ra roomie!
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Gater, you are doing such a great job keeping me laughing that I'm beginning to think of you as "the entertainment" around here
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
      Sam replys in a sweet southern accent, "Why, General, what ever do you mean?"

Jack coos, "C'mere, and I'll show you."

Silence....

Sam groans, "Sweet, sweet dad-day!"

Jack grrrs, "Oh, mama!"

Teal'c grins.
      Yep! All they need now is that broom closet! Oooh, here's an idea...there's that nice supply closet from "Spirits"!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
        She probably wasn't skinny enough.
        LOL. I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that about TH!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by N8iveTexan
          Howdy! Newbie here... I've been lurking for a bit, but wanted to pop in and add my thoughts on New Order.
          N8iveTexan !
          I'm glad you decided to sample Ship Nana's red shipper cookies!

<snip>Yes, I believe Teal'c will be playing a BIG role in upcoming Sam/Jack events.

Teal'c is most definitely a shipper! There was a fanfic about Teal'c setting Jack and Sam up in his room with only the bed to sit on. All I can say is, "It worked!"

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by N8iveTexan
            Howdy! Newbie here... I've been lurking for a bit, but wanted to pop in and add my thoughts on New Order.

After reading the posts since late Friday afternoon, I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who caught Teal'c's little knowing smile there. Everyone seems so disappointed with the ending. While I agree it was severely lacking emotion and conviction from Sam and Jack, one has to take into account that it's not just the two central characters, it's how the others around them react that also indicates Ship. That being the case here, I thought the ending was... satisfactory.... in terms of Ship. On top of this, I had that juicy little nugget from Chris Judge rolling around in my mind. The one about the plot of the episode he is writing for season 8... that someone will get married and someone will die in it. Yes, I believe Teal'c will be playing a BIG role in upcoming Sam/Jack events.
            Shipper!! How wonderful you chose our thread to make your very first post in! We're honored. Yes, Teal'c seems to be the key to our shipper future, since he seems to be the quiet romantic of the bunch.

While the red cookie is great the lime cookie is fantastic. Hope you have a great time here!

ship sistah

p.s. btw, love your handle.

Comment

Originally posted by zabbugh
              I have to mention something my husband said last night. He did not watch New Order with me, he gets up waaaay early, but he did see the Lowdown for the first time last night.

When he heard the nameless one being referred to as a stalker he looked at me for an explanation. He did not watch Chimera, but heard me yellin' at the T.V. at the end of the episode. So, I gave him an objective rundown of what the deal is with that ep and why people were outraged.

His response was, "I don't know about him being a stalker but he most definitely is a bad cop. He would not last very long on a real force." So then when I told him about showing up at the stake-out, his response was,"who wrote that in?" A cop who had his wits about him would not blow a stake-out.

But the best part of what he said is his reaction when he saw the scenes from Chimera, "that guy is too young for Sam. She goes to other planets and wacks people and big bad aliens, she needs a man. This guy is not man enough for Sam." From his mouth to TPTB's ears.

Sorry if this was long, but I thought I might share this because I felt good to hear this from a non regular viewer. I really tried to give him an objective synopsis too so I wouldn't sway his reaction. Which was honest and spot on too.

Chris
              Your hubs sounds cool! Nice to hear the opinion of someone who has a truly objective viewpoint!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                And where's Aunt Sally? I'd like to hear her comments as well. Maybe we should slow down so everyone can catch up. Isn't it time for the forum to crash yet? I know, I know, then no one gets to read

ship sistah
                ROFL!!! You just let that snark out to play, ship sistah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                  LOL!! That's why I make vids. Otherwise I'd vomit--can't handle coasters at all! Have to work out all the ship angst somehow. I have a feeling that's why there's so much fanfic out there--folks working out ship angst. No, the life of a shipper is not an easy one. Just going to repost the vid I put up right before the premiere--

"I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor--dedicated to the optimism of shippers. From our point of view, not really a shippy vid--just telling PTB that we are survivors of their stuPitity!
                  "stuPitity"

LOL. love that.

ship sistah

Comment

Maybe this has been said already but they only had a few scenes together. Her rescue (nice smile there), his talk with them about taking the promotion (not much there sadly), and her promotion ceremony (wonderful looks there). While none of these were super shippy like Lost City, two out of three had nice looks and smiles between them--That's 67% ship! And for a season opener that's actually pretty good for TPTB. While I kind of missed the angst, I'm kind of GLAD they were smiling at each other for a change!!!!! One gets tired of making angsty vids and it's hard to make a happy vid when all they ever do is angst...just MHO.
                    67% ship?!? Boy you are positive!

I saw it as more like 6.7% ship.
                    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

What behind the scenes stuff? And where can I read that?
                      It was from a convetion transcript. From over the break. AT and MS. They were talking about RDA's introduction and him passing gas before the door opened. If they had used that I would have been a little upset
                      ~BCM =)

Comment

We really are going to finish this thread by tomorrow. Let's hear it for the record breaking thread 7! 1000 posts in less than a week.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                          I was also thinking that maybe Sam didn't want to talk about because they had a disagreement about her going to get Jack. She said it was difficult saying goodbye to someone when you don't know if you're going to ever see them again. Maybe stuPit gave her a hard time about choosing Jack over him. She did turn away when Teal'c asked about stuPit, as if to say, 'really bad topic right now.' When pushed a littled she talked about having to stay positive about the relationship. Then we see yelling about giving up his life for her and Sam knowing the real wouldn't do that-- because the real stuPit wants her to give up things for him?

Just thinking out loud.

ship sistah
                          Interesting...
                          ~BCM =)

Comment

The Snark Master has struck again!! LOL! Marimba, that was FANTASTIC!! I loved that you used behind the scene clips. The "Grace" footage is just plain HOT!
                            I was totally grooving to "I Will Survive"!! Such a catchy tune! (that is now stuck in my head)

I feel that letter coming on:

Dear Mr. Cooper,

You are desperately needed on Atlantis where they have no ship issues. I'm sure Brad Wright is most capable of finishing Season 8 for you.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by zabbugh
                              I noticed that too. I have always seen the chemistry there from COFTG, but it just seems to be sizzlin' lately.

Season six they were so relaxed and comfortable around each other, it was like they were a married couple. Now it seems to be back to that bubbly, tingly and hot first date kind of energy.

Chris
                              Oooooh! Now there's an idea I can really get behind!!! Early relationship energy! I must say that I liked the smiles A LOT!! It's about time they got past the angst and gave us some happy moments! After all, we want them to be happy and they have to get over the angst to do so!!!!!

Comment

BCM, you are up on all the latest happenings. What directors/writers/producers did we lose to Atlantis?

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X