This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marimba26
    No Probs! Just the thought makes me queezy (OMG I SOOOOO cna't spell tonight--too much alcohol...). EUUUUWWWWW!! That's just wrong on so many levels...
    Though if Kinsey doesn't blanch at the thought of what Jack and me will do to him, he should really worry if Jacob/Selmak get in on the action as well. Nothin' like a father enraged to scare the crap ouuta anybody!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
      Spoilers S8 "New Order"

I was not disappointed. I saw ship everywhere (for me), even with .

Sam was not talking about Pete with Teal'c. And Teal'c knew it too. Teal'c is going to be the catalyst to get Sam and Jack together. Yep, Teal'c's a Shipper!

Sam was sooo not happy about being in Montana. The comment from Fifth about it not being what she wanted deep down was a great sign. Also, I find it interesting that was creepy again. You have to wonder if it was Fifth's bad behavior or Sam's thoughts of . (hmmmm) Did anyone catch the swat on the butt Pete gave Sam. ewww! Pete's whole attitude was condecending. PTB building up to something, me thinks!

The final meeting of Sam and Jack could have been shipper and probably would have been, but Teal'c and Daniel were there. Remember in the "Out of Mind" and "Heroes" hugs they were alone. But Jack's hand said it all.

The promotion was sweet, and I'm already in love with this season.
      I wasn't disappointed either! In fact I got more than I thought was supposed to happen! So I'm a happy shipper!
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Oh god, i just found out that i will not be here 15 minutes into the ep.

going to see king arthur with friends instead

and i don't care, but guenivere would not be wearing that skimpy outfit if she was out in the snow

*sigh*

i'll just have to stay up late and watch it and about a bazillion (one of Jack's numbers, i wager) other eps. to make up for it.

Ah, well, i haven't had a good all-nighter in a while anyways.

Still gonna keep the countdown going though.

7 minutes............

man, i wish i could stay home, but no, must spend quality time with incredibly good friend while i can, as she is going to santa barbara for a week.

6 mins. now....

am both very happy and very sad

and we *better* get a nice, normal, non-virus, AR, time-loop, or sub. conscious induced kiss this season, or i will have to atttack TPTB with the force of my entire piraty fleet, until we get a nice shipper-happy season.

Alright, calming down now.

Not.

3 mins.....

must. resist.

ooooo, look. fanfic. yum.

ARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 min.....

S and J forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry Mad Gater Kinsey is the only one left that has not fallen for Sam.If Sam and Jack do get together Jack better take Sam to his cabin and never leave.If Jack tries to take Sam out of the cabin there will be a 100 guys looking to take Sam away.If Sam gets any more guys falling for her I am going to lose it.It is a miracle Jack has not given up on being with Sam.

Comment

[QUOTE=Token]Spoilers S8 "New Order"

Sam was not talking about Pete with Teal'c. And Teal'c knew it too. Teal'c is going to be the catalyst to get Sam and Jack together. Yep, Teal'c's a Shipper!

Sam was sooo not happy about being in Montana. The comment from Fifth about it not being what she wanted deep down was a great sign. Also, I find it interesting that was creepy again. You have to wonder if it was Fifth's bad behavior or Sam's thoughts of . (hmmmm) Did anyone catch the swat on the butt Pete gave Sam. ewww! Pete's whole attitude was condecending. PTB building up to something, me thinks!

The final meeting of Sam and Jack could have been shipper and probably would have been, but Teal'c and Daniel were there. Remember in the "Out of Mind" and "Heroes" hugs they were alone. But Jack's hand said it all.

The promotion was sweet, and I'm already in love with this season.[/QUOTE

Way to go Token!!!! Keep those positive shipper vibes going!

Comment

Spoilers S8 "New Order"

The promotion was sweet, and I'm already in love with this season.
              I think Sam would rather be in another state that happens to also begin with an "M" but has a person who begins with "J" rather than "P."

Comment

Spoilers S8 "New Order"

Yep, I agree she was not talking about Pete. And Teal'c is most definitely a shipper. I think that he is a probably very romantic guy, if they would ever let him talk.

Sam was sooo not happy about being in Montana. The comment from Fifth about it not being what she wanted deep down was a great sign.
                Also, I find it interesting that was creepy again. You have to wonder if it was Fifth's bad behavior or Sam's thoughts of . (hmmmm) Did anyone catch the swat on the butt Pete gave Sam. ewww! Pete's whole attitude was condecending. PTB building up to something, me thinks!
                Good thought as Fifth had to be using her thoughts and memories as he didn't know what Pete or earth look like. And he has no idea how Pete would act or what he would say. That all had to come out of Sam's mind.

<snip>
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Jimlad The Pirate Maiden

Oh god, i just found out that i will not be here 15 minutes into the ep.

going to see king arthur with friends instead

{snip}
                  Oh NO!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAM THAT MOVIE WEDNESDAY and I'm gonna tell you, it is on my WORST MOVIES EVER list and there are only three others on that list!!! I'm usually pretty easy to satisfy as long as a movie entertains me in some way (I'm not very picky at all really--even love cheesy action flicks as long as there are good action scenes) but that movie disappointed on ALL fronts! And I CERTAINLY wouldn't miss SG-1 for it! Heck--it was so bad I wouldn't miss repeats of CHERNOBYL for it! That should tell you something right there...

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                    Sorry Mad Gater Kinsey is the only one left that has not fallen for Sam.If Sam and Jack do get together Jack better take Sam to his cabin and never leave.If Jack tries to take Sam out of the cabin there will be a 100 guys looking to take Sam away.If Sam gets any more guys falling for her I am going to lose it.It is a miracle Jack has not given up on being with Sam.
                    If that happens in next ep. I won't be eating anything, that's for dang sure!

Comment

S
                      P
                      O
                      I
                      L
                      E
                      R
                      S
                      P
                      A
                      C
                      E

Only my second or third post in this thread, so....Hi! I'm a diehard shipper, and I've enjoyed reading these shipper threads.

Originally posted by mad_gater
                      Apparently, according to ses110, in the next episode we find out Kinsey has been in love with Sam! Ses110's post is on page 30 along with my first response to that particular thought. Can we not talk about that anymore neither my stomach nor that of my mental Tok'ra buddy's can take much more of that line of thinking.
                      Um, I'm pretty sure that ses110 was just expressing her (his?) disgust at every male guest character having a crush on Sam. This was not a real spoiler, just ses110 being snarky towards the writers by saying that she wouldn't put it past them to make Kinsey be the next to fall in wuv. (And if I'm just being way too literal, and everyone already got the ses110 was just being snarky, sorry!)

So I just finished watching the ep., and while there were some encouraging shippy moments in the first hour, I found the whole to be pretty disappointing. I feel like we are definitely going to be jerked around again; just like the last car on the proverbial roller coaster.

Edited to say---Just saw ses110's post explaining what she meant! :-)
                      Last edited by Elmindreda; 09 July 2004, 08:07 PM. Reason: Just saw ses110's explanation post!

Comment

((((((((((((((((ses110))))))))))))))))

I'm sure if they go to his cabin they'll barely come up for air, much less leave! I know *I* wouldn't be coming up for air at Jack's cabin!

Comment

Spoilers for Season 8 "New Order"

That was horrible.What happened to Sam having a dream sequence with Jack.What a surprise another guy falling for Sam.Someone refresh my memory how many guys does that make?In next weeks episode we find out Kinsey has been in love with Sam all along.Glad to see you Sir.I though I was going to cry.Sorry to bring everyone down but that was not the way to start what is suppose to be a Shippy Season.
                          As soon as 5th started carressing Sam's hair while she was crying I instantly could sense you gritting your teeth. And when 5th told Samantha he loved her, I felt your fury! 'Again?!' I heard you say in my head. '5th is in love with her, too!' sorry. I know this was probably one of the worst things to happen on the show for you-- besides, 'Good to see you, sir' when Sam and Jack first see each other again. Ugh. They really were building that moment. There was music *I heard it* and running and calling and I was about to jump out of my seat, screaming SHIP, SHIP! And then they find her... and there was the equilavent of an eye brow lift. Such distance; the stakes were so low. Like they both just came back from holiday. Hello, you both just got out of a very serious situation! How 'bout a hug?

There was definitely a sense of ship, just *can you imagine?* no RESOLUTION. This show makes me a little nervous about the season. We're going to get more shippy moments, but the ending... may not be enough for us.

I thought Sam was definitely talking about Jack, in her speech to Teal'c when she said 'it's hard to say goodbye to someone when you don't know if you'll ever see them again.' Although, she may not know that's who she was talking about. I wish 5th had hit her in the head again. Teal'c knew, though-- he had a very knowing smile.

Do not like Higginson as much as Stern as Dr. Weir-- she's too cold, I thought. Stern was much warmer and likeable.

"Who's Your Daddy?!!!" LOL! Who else thinks this line will be with us for a very long time?

I, too, thought that everyone could have been a lot more emotional about losing Sam. Each of them had a moment to know she was dead and all of them basically gave the news another #*%#!^$ eyebrow lift. Teal'c acted like a Borg drone-- it just slipped right off of him. He does feel! And if he considers Jack his brother, Sam is his sistah--whoops, sorry-- sister. I think that direction was wrong. And as much as I love Jack/RDA and laughed out loud with his antics-- I found him a little too laid back.

In general, I thought the tension could have been kicked up a notch. The torture by 5th could have been scarier-- and he wimped out pretty quick. When they saw Sam was still alive-- react please!

I wish hammond could have told jack about the promotion. It so lacked emotion coming from this Weir.

If the next episode with stuPit is anything like this one, I'm going to be okay. Sam's total rejection of that life with him was wonderful. Makes you wonder what 5th was looking at in her mind that made him think she would accept Montana-- maybe the part that was damaged in Grace that makes her accept . She didn't buy it for a second-- just like we didn't when we heard the concept. Maybe this means her brain is beginning to heal?

The ending was nice-- if light. I sound pretty negative, but I did enjoy the show. I needed more angst, though.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Elmindreda
                            S
                            P
                            O
                            I
                            L
                            E
                            R
                            S
                            P
                            A
                            C
                            E

Only my second or third post in this thread, so....Hi! I'm a diehard shipper, and I've enjoyed reading these shipper threads.

Um, I'm pretty sure that ses110 was just expressing her (his?) disgust at every male guest character having a crush on Sam. This was not a real spoiler, just ses110 being snarky towards the writers by saying that she wouldn't put it past them to make Kinsey be the next to fall in wuv. (And if I'm just being way too literal, and everyone already got the ses110 was just being snarky, sorry!)

So I just finished watching the ep., and while there were some encouraging shippy moments in the first hour, I found the whole to be pretty disappointing. I feel like we are definitely going to be jerked around again; just like the last car on the proverbial roller coaster.
                            Welcome to the family and to the roller coaster ride that TPTB keep us on. Tomorrow I will be baking a brand new Shipper Cookie just to prevent motion sickness. Watch out for it and eat it as needed along with all the other ones.
                            Ship Nana

Comment

OMG

and......zero.

just saw the teaser 'cause i just had to before i left.

God i love danny.

and all the rest of them, of course.

I was seriously jumping up up and down while i watched it.

*So pretty*

so a big piraty goodbye to the shipper family, and i will be back later.

With shippy goodness,

Sarah

Comment

spoiler space
                                Originally posted by mjj1993
                                Me too! I was REAL disappointed there was no shippy moment and yeah, how come Jack wasn't more concerned about Carter? After all, "he knows" right? Remember Lost City P2? Okay then, how come so little concern? None of them looked particularly upset which makes it really hard to suspend disbelief if they don't even seem concerned about her.
                                maybe Sam was right to wonder about his feeling. I can't believe I said that, but Jack's reactions were sorely lacking, so... friendly. yuck!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Working...
                                X