This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilers for Season 8 "New Order"

That was horrible.What happened to Sam having a dream sequence with Jack.What a surprise another guy falling for Sam.Someone refresh my memory how many guys does that make?In next weeks episode we find out Kinsey has been in love with Sam all along.Glad to see you Sir.I though I was going to cry.Sorry to bring everyone down but that was not the way to start what is suppose to be a Shippy Season.

Comment

Originally posted by mjj1993
      Okay--that was a surprise! But how good did they look together? I mean, c'mon when they panned behind them and showed Sam and Jack looking out over the SGC--they belong together. Who can't see that? I almost got weepy looking at the two of them. <sniff>
      Yeah! It's obvious there's still a fire burnin' there!

If those looks that passed between them there had gotten any steamier, the Gateroom would've been in a fog!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimlad The Pirate Maiden
        When does he not look like a dork?

And when is Jack not georgeous?

*sigh*

stupid .

56 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL! When you're right, you're right!
        I still miss Jack and Sam

Comment

Oh my gosh!!!!! sooooooo Goood!!!!!!

Is is just me or did it sound like she was talking about Jack when she was talking to Teal'c? I know she meant it was hard leaving Pete behind but.....even my husband said it could be taken either way. I loved the interaction with her and Teal'c - so cute.

I was kinda dissapointed that there was no real shippy moment other than the dazzling smile she gave him but I will take what I can get. Kinda surprised he wasn't more concerned about her well being though. But all in all I thought it was an absolutely great episode. It's on again. Sadly, I feel compelled to watch again.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110

That was horrible.What happened to Sam having a dream sequence with Jack.What a surprise another guy falling for Sam.Someone refresh my memory how many guys does that make?In next weeks episode we find out Kinsey has been in love with Sam all along.Glad to see you Sir.I though I was going to cry.Sorry to bring everyone down but that was not the way to start what is suppose to be a Shippy Season.

Well, you know I'm with you on that "glad to see you sir" .....stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
              Yeah! It's obvious there's still a fire burnin' there!

If those looks that passed between them there had gotten any steamier, the Gateroom would've been in a fog!
              Hey--my eyeballs were fogging up does that count? I could feel the steam from here!
              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter

Is is just me or did it sound like she was talking about Jack when she was talking to Teal'c? I know she meant it was hard leaving Pete behind but.....even my husband said it could be taken either way. I loved the interaction with her and Teal'c - so cute.

I was kinda dissapointed that there was no real shippy moment other than the dazzling smile she gave him but I will take what I can get. Kinda surprised he wasn't more concerned about her well being though. But all in all I thought it was an absolutely great episode. It's on again. Sadly, I feel compelled to watch again.
                Me too! I was REAL disappointed there was no shippy moment and yeah, how come Jack wasn't more concerned about Carter? After all, "he knows" right? Remember Lost City P2? Okay then, how come so little concern? None of them looked particularly upset which makes it really hard to suspend disbelief if they don't even seem concerned about her.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                  Hey--my eyeballs were fogging up does that count? I could feel the steam from here!

Which season is that beautiful picture of Jack from? It looks sort of like season 6 hair.

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter

Yep! I thought that too! I was like, "she is SOOOOOOO not talking about Pete there!"

Yes, pathetically enough, I am watching it again too!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                      Gosh! ALL the guys look AWESOME this season! And Jack and Sam both got good hair in the SAME season! They'll get together for sure now!

Ha! Yep, never underestimate the power of good hair.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110

KINSEY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You can't be serious!!!!!!!!!!!!

*violently shudders*

*Tok'ra symbiote temporarily leaves mad_gaters body so that they can both be free to vomit their guts out*

Can anybody say VERY OLD AND DIRTY MAN?!?!?!?!

Mad_gater Tok'ra mode: Not to mention SLEAZEBAG?!?!!?!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                          KINSEY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You can't be serious!!!!!!!!!!!!

*violently shudders*

*Tok'ra symbiote temporarily leaves mad_gaters body so that they can both be free to vomit their guts out*

Can anybody say VERY OLD AND DIRTY MAN?!?!?!?!

Mad_gater Tok'ra mode: Not to mention SLEAZEBAG?!?!!?!

OKay, you are too funny! The cats think I am insane from laughing out loud!

Comment

The looks were great, especially at the end when he was pinning the stars on her. I thought they'd reach for eachother and a big hug in front of everyone! But sadly no, we'll have to wait. Jack did have his hand on a very intimate part of her leg when they found her lying on the ground.
                            "Woo-hoo! Sorry, I got caught up in Teal'c's enthusiasm."--Jack, "Tangent"

Comment

Me too! I was REAL disappointed there was no shippy moment and yeah, how come Jack wasn't more concerned about Carter? After all, "he knows" right? Remember Lost City P2? Okay then, how come so little concern? None of them looked particularly upset which makes it really hard to suspend disbelief if they don't even seem concerned about her.
                              spoiler space
                              I
                              L
                              O
                              V
                              E
                              J
                              A
                              C
                              K
                              A
                              N
                              D
                              S
                              A
                              M
                              Remember, Thor DID say that it would take a bit for his memory to return...so I'm not worried...yet.

Comment

My guess? TPTB are at it again! Doin' their usual chain-yanking!

Comment

Working...
                                X