This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacme
    see ya in the morning, Caty! we'll all still be here.

ship sistah
    Yea but probably onto another thread by then! Hehehehe
    Ship Nana

Comment

Ugh maybe its just me but I can't sit still I've just been a wiggle worm today and sooo giddy!!! Eek only 1 hour till the new episode!!! I wont be able to get online after the episode till about 2/2:30am (getting up for work) hopefully I wont have TONS of pages to sift through that early in the morning.. but I always have a good laugh at most of the posts!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
      MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

I did it! I fixed me a new sig. Watcha think?

ship sistah
        Yes! YES! YES! I love it! Now where did I put those keys!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana

That's exactly what I was gonna say ....I bet it will be 1000 posts by tonight ...or at least ...make it your target ....boys and girls .....we'll break the record in 2 days this time...

And sweet dreams to all of you too. well after your precious episode

Caty

Comment

Ok, seriously now, I've got to go and prepare the room. Gotta move the chair to the correct distance from the Big Screen TV after I kick everyone out. Proper lighting is important. Must be dim and no reflection on the screen. Must have a table handy beside my chair for those nic nacs like the dart gun and wine glass. This is very important work that must be done correctly ya know!
            See ya in a few hours. <oh boy, oh boy, oh boy> Sorry can't contain my enthusiasm!!
            Ship Nana

Comment

Hehehehe!

Said bestest friend has "released" me for the evening (well, really she was in desparate need of sleep!).
              The fact I get to watch Stargate (in 54 MINUTES!) is merely an excellent side benefit
              Sooooo, I'll be glued to the TV (was a good stiff drink in one hand, and a handful of shipper cookies in the other ).
              See you guys afterwards....

Comment

ship sistah

See ya sacme ....and sip your drink very carefully while watching

I suggest a straw cuz then you don't have to move your face too much and keep it fixed to the TV screen ...not to miss a bit.

Caty

Comment

ship sistah
                  See ya sacme ....and sip your drink very carefully while watching

I suggest a straw cuz then you don't have to move your face too much and you can keep it fixed to the TV screen ...not to miss a bit.....a bit of the show obviuosly

Caty

Comment

See!!!!! Once again the evil might be make another innocent Shipper turn to the Drink!!!

See how evil he is?! EVIL I TELL YOU, EVIL!!

Do you think we could take legal action against him?
                    Why not? There's a lawsuit for everything else.

Token ~

Comment

Ok, seriously now, I've got to go and prepare the room. Gotta move the chair to the correct distance from the Big Screen TV after I kick everyone out. Proper lighting is important. Must be dim and no reflection on the screen. Must have a table handy beside my chair for those nic nacs like the dart gun and wine glass. This is very important work that must be done correctly ya know!
                      See ya in a few hours. <oh boy, oh boy, oh boy> Sorry can't contain my enthusiasm!!

Are you holding a wine glass or a glass of wine ShipNana .....

It makes a difference to me ...cuz the first one is empty

it's like tea pot and pot of tea

Caty

Comment

I'm off to prepare as well. See ya in a couple of hours.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          Hehehehe!

Said bestest friend has "released" me for the evening (well, really she was in desparate need of sleep!).
                          The fact I get to watch Stargate (in 54 MINUTES!) is merely an excellent side benefit
                          Sooooo, I'll be glued to the TV (was a good stiff drink in one hand, and a handful of shipper cookies in the other ).
                          See you guys afterwards....
                          Yea!! for kiwigater!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Oh GOOD bye ...Token ...and good bye everybody ...sniff...sniff.....I bet the board is gonna be all empty in a few minutes ....sniff...sniff...

BUT ENJOY

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Are you wearing something special????

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                Why weather permitting !!!!!!Is your TV outside ....??!!!

caty
                                In case the weather knocks out the power, then I will not be able to join in all of the fun!

Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X