X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtLisa
    she won't see it til the end anyhow...

and love your new sig!

//I think Season 7 made it VERY clear that AT can't carry the show. It just isn't the same without RDA.//

no Jack is just not cool...and I don't think having episodes like Chimera helped AT one bit...

coconut rum in my pina colada please...thanks Marimba!
    //The only people getting denied here are shippers!//
    true!

(((Aunt Sally))) don't leave us!
    ((((((Aunty Sally))))))

Yeah! Don't leave us!

mutters to LtLisa: Why am I cutting off Aunty's oxygen supply with a bear hug and asking her not to leave us?

Comment

Originally posted by Seven
      I agree that RDA will have a lot of say in the matter. An example is the ridiculous stroyline on Voyager about Seven and Chakotay getting together, this came from Robert Beltran (Chakotay) asking the writers for it to happen.
      THAT'S where that crack brained idea came from?!?

and I love your name Steffi!

Hi Jimlad!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
      ~Imzadi
      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

// Is sex so casual now that it just doesn't mean anything?//
        depends on who you sleep with Token...not for me, and I'd thought not for Sam...

and I enjoyed Grace...thought AT did a great job, neat idea...just didn't like where it took us (Chernobyl)

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
        ~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
          I think Season 7 made it VERY clear that AT can't carry the show. It just isn't the same without RDA.
          I think S/T/D could carry the show, TPTB just have to remember there is this other side to Sam where she is a strong, independant woman who is the top person in her field(s) and she's a soldier too

If they left out Pete and didn't have her going through the "Love Life Roller Coaster" then it would be more obvious that she, along with T/D could carry the show without RDA.

Now the question is would I want them to carry the show without him. I'm not so sure I do because I usually like what RDA brings to a situation and it just wouldn't be the same without him. Plus that would mean no ship
          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
            ((((((Aunty Sally))))))

Yeah! Don't leave us!

mutters to LtLisa: Why am I cutting off Aunty's oxygen supply with a bear hug and asking her not to leave us?
            cause she said she was leaving SG1 fandom once it ends!

~Imzadi

Comment

I distinctly remember BCM's sig once having something about a clue-by-four...hmmm...maybe one of those is in order here...
              Yup! I'm sure I could arange to have one delivered
              ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                spoilers season premiere
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /
                /

we're also going to see AT half-naked in the season premiere. yeah, male writers for ya.
                Yes, and in s1 they had RDA half naked, and in s7 they had MS COMPLETELY naked. and CJ has been half naked a few times too.

It's only fair
                ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                  cause she said she was leaving SG1 fandom once it ends!
                  Don't to that Aunty!!!!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE][QUOTE=marimba26

ROFL!! That would have been good! Then Pete could have been a big joke--oh wait, he IS a big joke... [/QUOTE]
                    HaHaHaHaHa! Yes, he is.

Actually, I would probably have liked such an episode. It could have replaced Avenger 2.0, which I found lame and was no comparison to The Other Guys, which I found amusing. And...DDL would have been more in his element. (Sorry, he's just not my romantic lead kind of guy.) I saw his H&R Block commercial for the first time the other night and he even comes across as funny in that.

Comment

Oh, I know what you mean. I may stumbled onto the same stuff over there and it took a LOOOOOOOONG time to get that picture out of my head...

Apparently for everyone but Sam and Jack. RDA once said that it would compromise their integrity if they fell into bed together but after this--why not? Doesn't seem that TPTB care one iota about integrity. So who cares if the woman's integrity is compromised so long as the men are fine, no problem. No offense guys--just think our beloved *cough, cough* PTB have missed the boat here.
                      This guy isn't offended, I agree they missed the boat!
                      ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Who has not received an e- mail from me?

Caty aka ShipDiva
                        I don't believe I have Caty, and I'm as addicted to your videos as I am to the shipper cookies!

Comment

Originally posted by Elfinwood
                          HaHaHaHaHa! Yes, he is.

Actually, I would probably have liked such an episode. It could have replaced Avenger 2.0, which I found lame and was no comparison to The Other Guys, which I found amusing. And...DDL would have been more in his element. (Sorry, he's just not my romantic lead kind of guy.) I saw his H&R Block commercial for the first time the other night and he even comes across as funny in that.
                          Got that right!

bawling now to Aunty Sally: Don't leave us!!!!! You're our fav. Aunty!!!!!!!!

Comment

Careful, that's a good way to get a concussion, fainting like that!
                            Oh who are you telling! You have no idea how often I´ve been to the doc since Stargate started ...to let him look over my head in case I hit it a little harder than usual. But hey, I always tell myself it´s for a good cause!

Steffi ~ A shipper on mission *weg*

Comment

Yeah! He can fall on his butt right when he gets on the other side to Edora! After everything else that's happened to his backside, like T shooting him there, Oma zapping him there, Janet jabbing him there, Tonani shooting him there with an arrow, those lightning bug things from "Prodigy" hitting him there, that would definitely the final straw for his backside!
                              Hey, you forgot to send Baal after him with a nice torture à la Jack!

Comment

Originally posted by Send Pete to Edora
                                Hey, you forgot to send Baal after him with a nice torture à la Jack!
                                Yeah! how could I have forgotten that?!

Ol' Blubber Ba'al could stick him in a sarc when he gets there and do all that lovely stuff to his backside again, only this time with a little of that nasty acid thrown into the mix! And he could keep throwin' him back in the sarc and doin' all that stuff again!

Can't forget his knife either! he can trap in a gravity net and keep putting his knife in 's a$$.

Comment

Working...
                                X