X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    One change coming up, GateGipsy!

Shippers that change things; please change the thing that needs to be changed so it's changed. (great sentence, eh?)

Sally

ps - I'm counting down till the season opener!

Days: Whatever makes up a week???
    Hours: many.
    Minutes: lots more.
    Seconds: lots more of those too.
    I think we had some concensus previously when this suggestion was made that it was clear who was sending the letter as it specifically mentions that we are the posters of the Sam/Jack Shipper Thread. Further we also felt that only the people who signed the letter were responsible for the letter. In addition, I don't know of any other Shipper Family does anyone else?

'All of us post on Gateworld Forum, and more specifically in the "Sam/Jack Shipper Discussion Thread"....'

and

With warmest regards (and lots of Shipper hugs!),

"~The Gateworld Sam/Jack Shipper Family~"

We can reopen this issue if you feel that we should.

Do we all still feel the same about this suggestion or should there be a change?
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Token
      In the "Lowdown" for Season 7, Amanda said Sam never gets to be funny so I recommend "Wonder Woman".

Yep, that's a good one too. I think she would be in tears from laughing so hard.
      Ship Nana

Comment

Watching bits and peices of "Hero" pt 2 while I'm writing and i looked up just in time to see the hug (*sigh*) and my husband is sitting there making kissy noises. What a moron! He just doesn't get it. I just love that scene though. Soooo sweet.

Comment

One change coming up, GateGipsy!

Shippers that change things; please change the thing that needs to be changed so it's changed. (great sentence, eh?)

Sally
          Aunt Sally, I think we decided not to make the change GateGipsy suggested.

ps - I'm counting down till the season opener!

Days: Whatever makes up a week???
          Hours: many.
          Minutes: lots more.
          Seconds: lots more of those too.
          Season 8 will not get here fast enough for me! I just watched Lost City 2, man, I am sooo ready for next Friday!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
            I think we had some concensus previously when this suggestion was made that it was clear who was sending the letter as it specifically mentions that we are the posters of the Sam/Jack Shipper Thread. Further we also felt that only the people who signed the letter were responsible for the letter. In addition, I don't know of any other Shipper Family does anyone else?

'All of us post on Gateworld Forum, and more specifically in the "Sam/Jack Shipper Discussion Thread"....'

and

With warmest regards (and lots of Shipper hugs!),

"~The Gateworld Sam/Jack Shipper Family~"

We can reopen this issue if you feel that we should.

Do we all still feel the same about this suggestion or should there be a change?
            I think it's pretty clear who it's from. I think we are a pretty unique bunch on the forum. No mistaking what side of the fence we're on!

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
              I think I know which interview you're talking about, you have to remember that she had the Stargate PR people sitting right behind her and she's not allowed to say anything that they don't specifically tell her she can say. So I look on that as an intentional slip that she wanted the fans to hear. Then took it back because the PR person would have been mad at her. I'm sticking by that story until the season ends

Thanks--you've given me some hope!
              I still miss Jack and Sam

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                Watching bits and peices of "Hero" pt 2 while I'm writing and i looked up just in time to see the hug (*sigh*) and my husband is sitting there making kissy noises. What a moron! He just doesn't get it. I just love that scene though. Soooo sweet.

I gotta make myself not watch that episode next time it comes on--I just turn into a weepy mess. I LOVE the hug scene--I just could just watch it over and over and over....(of course in my mind it would be augmented with....well, you know.)

Comment

Originally posted by mjj1993
                  I gotta make myself not watch that episode next time it comes on--I just turn into a weepy mess. I LOVE the hug scene--I just could just watch it over and over and over....(of course in my mind it would be augmented with....well, you know.)
                  Yeah, been there, done that! I can pretty much turn any scene into a never ending ship drama!! Of course my husband also made they kissy sounds when she hugged Teal'c too but I'm not even gonna go there!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    I, personally, like the "Jacks cabin" bit, because I think it's funny and part of the whole story anyway. It's part of our fantasy anyway, so I'm sure Amanda will take it as fun.

I like the 'Jack's cabin' bit too. It prob wouldn't hurt to add the <g>, but I'll wait and see what others think.

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Where is the Jack quote from?

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                        I'm glad to see everyone being so positive lately!
                        Nana must have made a *very* potent batch of cookies!

On that note, let's have some fun!
                        Who in this forum thinks in the episode "Nemisis" from season 3,that if Jack hadn't been "beamed" up by Thor that he would have been able to convince Sam to go "fishing" with him??
                        Cause I think she really wanted to go as evidence she ran after him and he started talking,trying to convince her and that 1000 watt smile of hers,then a bright flash of light.
                        Thor has about as good timing as Daniel.

waterfall

Me! I definitely think he would have persuaded her.

Comment

I like the 'Jack's cabin' bit too. It prob wouldn't hurt to add the <g>, but I'll wait and see what others think.

Sally
                          We may have to use the "<grin>" instead of a smilie depending on what method is used to print the letter. Marimba, will you be printing directly from this Thread or copy/paste to Word/Wordperfect or whatnot?

Token ~

Comment

Thanks for the lovely welcome! Those red shipper cookies are definitely effective Let's hope I don't have too much need for the other varieties (maybe TPTB will stop being so wishy washy and pick JACK!!). I swear they're giving me whiplash between Jack and the one who's name we won't mention
                            I fear the other problem may well be keeping me off the thread now that I'm on it

Reading through these threads certainly puts a big (shipper) smile on my face.
                            Kiwi

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              Aunty Sally, I made your suggested change in the letter in the post above yours. It was easier than reposting it.
                              Yeah, I noticed... wondered how you 'knew' about the suggested changes 'before' I wrote the post.

Oh and I added the suggested smiley on it also at the "Jack's cabin" sentence. Anyone with a better smiley please feel free to change it out. I think it does make it a little more light hearted.
                              I like the change.

Okay, ONE more suggestion... *flinches*

The line ".... but we sincerely hope that at some point this exploration will take place in Jack's cabin. With Jack! "; how about change the word 'in', as 'in Jack's cabin', to 'at', as in 'at Jack's cabin'? Sounds a little more non-suggestive, even though that's the way our wicked minds work around here.

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by waterfall
                                I'm glad to see everyone being so positive lately!
                                Nana must have made a *very* potent batch of cookies!

On that note, let's have some fun!
                                Who in this forum thinks in the episode "Nemisis" from season 3,that if Jack hadn't been "beamed" up by Thor that he would have been able to convince Sam to go "fishing" with him??
                                Cause I think she really wanted to go as evidence she ran after him and he started talking,trying to convince her and that 1000 watt smile of hers,then a bright flash of light.
                                Thor has about as good timing as Daniel.

waterfall
                                Originally posted by mjj1993
                                Me! I definitely think he would have persuaded her.
                                I almost forgot about this question. I most definitely think Jack would have persuaded Sam.

Jack walks back to Sam and stands toe to toe. Their eyes meet. In an electrified whisper, he says, "Come with me." Breathlessly Sam answers, "When do we leave?"

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X