This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marimba26
    Aren't we forgetting some folks here? Tame? Sally?

I don't know if I want to sign. As much as I think the letter is great, my initial feelings on this were to give Amanda a break from discussing PS and Chimera. About the only thing that would get me to reconsider signing is to rephrase a couple of parts, but the majority of ppl involved in this already love it. The majority voice has spoken and I don't want to ruin it. I'll still think about this, but I really don't want to spoil this for everyone. Give me time to think some more shipper family.

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      I don't know if I want to sign. As much as I think the letter is great, my initial feelings on this were to give Amanda a break from discussing PS and Chimera. About the only thing that would get me to reconsider signing is to rephrase a couple of parts, but the majority of ppl involved in this already love it. The majority voice has spoken and I don't want to ruin it. I'll still think about this, but I really don't want to spoil this for everyone. Give me time to think some more shipper family.

Sally
      Aunty Sally why don't you change the wording the way you would like it to read and offer it up to The Family (sounds like the shipper mafia, doesn't it) and let's see what others think. We want everyone to feel comfortable with the letter.
      Ship Nana

Comment

Below is some more silliness!

Jack and Sam find Jacob in his quarters out cold.

Sam and Jack: Dad?
        Jacob: huh? what the heck hit me?
        Sam: We were hoping you could tell us
        Jacob: Now I remember. It was Garshaw.
        Jack: Garshaw? What the heck did you do?
        Jacob: Nothing! I swear!
        Sam: Where is she now?
        Jacob: In the commissary.
        Jack: I'll go and bring Daniel with me to the commissary to see if we can find out what possessed her to do this.

Sam: Be careful, sir
        Jack: Always.

Sam smiles at Jack

Jack and Daniel arrive at the commissary to see Garshaw with enough chocolate on her plate to share with the whole SGC.

Jack: Woah! Got enough chocolate there?

Garshaw (yelling): Are you trying to tell me I'm fat?!?!?!?!

Daniel: No, no, no! Just want to find out why you slugged Jacob hard enough to knock him out.

Garshaw (still yelling): Is it not enough that he is a good for nothing man who cannot keep his roving eyes to himself?!?!?!?! I HATE MEN!!!!!!!!

Garshaw blasts Daniel and JAck back out into the hallway with her ribbon device.

Jack (on the intercom): We have a female Tok'Ra with PMS! Seal off the commissary!

SF's seal off the commissary as Jack and Daniel Get off that level. Jack and Daniel catch up with Sam.

Sam sees Jack holding the back of his head and sees that he also has a split lip.

Sam: What happened?

Jack: We found out that Garshaw has PMS and blasted me and Daniel with her hand device thingy. Daniel's fine, but I hit my head on the walll when I landed

Sam kisses the back of Jack's head.

Jack: What was that for?
        Sam: To make your head feel better.
        Jack: Thanks. It feels better already. (Daniel groans at this exchange)
        Jack: My mouth hurts too, Sam.
        Sam (raised eyebrow ala Teal'c): Oh really?
        Jack: Yeah.
        Sam and Jack move closer together. Sam grabs Jack's head and gives him a kiss so steamy it fogs Daniel's glasses. Daniel blushes and turns away.

Jacob finds Sam and Jack still kissing.

Jacob (with furious look): WHAT THE HELL DO YOU TWO THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?!

Sam and Jack jump away from each other.

Jack: Crap! What do you think is worse Sam? Garshaw with PMS or an angry Jacob?

Sam: I think we've been well and truly busted.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
          Sam and Jack move closer together. Sam grabs Jack's head and gives him a kiss so steamy it fogs Daniel's glasses. Daniel blushes and turns away.
          Oh, the perfection and simplicity. That was brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
            Aunty Sally why don't you change the wording the way you would like it to read and offer it up to The Family (sounds like the shipper mafia, doesn't it) and let's see what others think. We want everyone to feel comfortable with the letter.
            Yep, that's why there have been 125,569,487,146 drafts already

Although I WOULD like to see the part about exploring at Jack's cabin back in -- see post #59. Also, by moving the part about Pete down to start the next paragraph, the continuity of thought and topic improves. But hey, I'm easy, just always feel a touch of humor never hurts and frequently helps get people's attention.

Di

Comment

Jack and Daniel arrive at the commissary to see Garshaw with enough chocolate on her plate to share with the whole SGC.

Daniel: No, no, no! Just want to find out why you slugged Jacob hard enough to knock him out.

Garshaw (still yelling): Is it not enough that he is a good for nothing man who cannot keep his roving eyes to himself?!?!?!?! I HATE MEN!!!!!!!!

Garshaw blasts Daniel and JAck back out into the hallway with her ribbon device.

Jack (on the intercom): We have a female Tok'Ra with PMS! Seal off the commissary!
              LMAOOL!!! TOO funny...only thing worse would be a Tok'Ra in menopause...trust me on this, menopause is LOTS worse than PMS...not enough drugs in local pharmacies to combat MY flashes!!

Oh well, as my mom says, each day above dirt is a blessing!! Hey, Happy Birthday to ME!!
              I'm mumblety-2 today!! (mom also says a lady never tells her age...without LOTS of gifts and drinks )

Di

Comment

Apostrophes are needed. Paragraph one--"on Gateworld's Forum" and in paragraph three--"Sam Carter's character." Alternative would be "the Gateworld Forum."

Also since "The Sam/Jack Shipper Discussion Thread" is capitalized in the heading of the thread I would suggest likewise in the letter.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                  LMAOOL!!! TOO funny...only thing worse would be a Tok'Ra in menopause...trust me on this, menopause is LOTS worse than PMS...not enough drugs in local pharmacies to combat MY flashes!!

Oh well, as my mom says, each day above dirt is a blessing!! Hey, Happy Birthday to ME!!
                  I'm mumblety-2 today!! (mom also says a lady never tells her age...without LOTS of gifts and drinks )

Di
                  Well HAPPY B-DAY then!
                  *smells something burning*
                  ****! The cake! How about a nice frozen pizza for your b-day instead? can't scew those up too easy! LOL!

I guess Jack, Daniel, and a good portion of the SGC can thank their lucky stars that she didn't have menopause. She probably would've taken out the whole SGC complex! LOL!

Comment

Jack and Sam find Jacob in his quarters out cold.

Sam and Jack: Dad?
                    Jacob: huh? what the heck hit me?
                    Sam: We were hoping you could tell us
                    Jacob: Now I remember. It was Garshaw.
                    Jack: Garshaw? What the heck did you do?
                    Jacob: Nothing! I swear!
                    Sam: Where is she now?
                    Jacob: In the commissary.
                    Jack: I'll go and bring Daniel with me to the commissary to see if we can find out what possessed her to do this.

Sam: Be careful, sir
                    Jack: Always.

Sam smiles at Jack

SF's seal off the commissary as Jack and Daniel Get off that level. Jack and Daniel catch up with Sam.

Sam sees Jack holding the back of his head and sees that he also has a split lip.

Sam: What happened?

Jack: We found out that Garshaw has PMS and blasted me and Daniel with her hand device thingy. Daniel's fine, but I hit my head on the walll when I landed

Sam kisses the back of Jack's head.

Jack: What was that for?
                    Sam: To make your head feel better.
                    Jack: Thanks. It feels better already. (Daniel groans at this exchange)
                    Jack: My mouth hurts too, Sam.
                    Sam (raised eyebrow ala Teal'c): Oh really?
                    Jack: Yeah.

Jacob finds Sam and Jack still kissing.

Jacob (with furious look): WHAT THE HELL DO YOU TWO THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?!

Sam and Jack jump away from each other.

Jack: Crap! What do you think is worse Sam? Garshaw with PMS or an angry Jacob?

Sam: I think we've been well and truly busted.
                    ROFL!!!!!!!!
                    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Well HAPPY B-DAY then!
                      ****! The cake! How about a nice frozen pizza for your b-day instead? can't scew those up too easy! LOL!

I guess Jack, Daniel, and a good portion of the SGC can thank their lucky stars that she didn't have menopause. She probably would've taken out the whole SGC complex! LOL!
                      Guess that was a bit strong for this forum! Bad potty mouth! *slaps self*

Comment

Well HAPPY B-DAY then!

And wait till I put the pizza in the oven before eating it! Don't want to to chip any of those teeth trying to bite into a frozen one! LOL!

Comment

Di
                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hope you were queen for a day!

Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Di

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DI!!!!

(You said it about those hot flashes. I haven't found anything that works except ceiling fans and popsicles, lots and lots of popsicles)
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by AbydosTraveller
                              Because if we said, "We hate Pete's guts", she wouldn't want to come here ever, and she wouldn't want to finish reading the letter.

Oh yeah, Add me to the signatures... I don't know how to do it either.

Hmm, well later on in the letter the word "strongly" is used. If I were to be truthful, I wouldn't want PS in Stargate at all, whether he were the greatest of characters. Sure I don't like what he did to Sam, but that's not really the point. The point is he isn't Jack! So if I were to be writing her a letter by myself I would be lying to bring up Pete's flaws as reason I didn't like him.
                              And I don't want him to be rehabbed--just retreat,Pete. Also don't want any Galactic lover boy type Jack, like J.T. Kirk. But I know the letter has to be diplomatic.

Comment

And wait till I put the pizza in the oven before eating it! Don't want to to chip any of those teeth trying to bite into a frozen one! LOL!
                                I'm in no hurry, I'll just fill my everready and present glass while I wait............................................................................ ..

is it ready yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X