This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
    oooo i love Creed's "six feet from the edge" song, could be great for a sam/jack music vid
    You know what I was thinking that exact same thing and weirdly enough thats what song is on now lol
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
      well, the pics are good but as for the rest ...... .

((((((((((((((((UberSG1Fan))))))))))))))))))))

We all love ya
      What????? You mean, you don't love every word that proceeds from my fingertips???

ÜberSG-1Fan feigns shock and disappointment but then remembers her twisted O'Neill version of Oma's signature:

Jack: She said, "If the lit dinner is burning then the candle...isn't."

Daniel (befuddled): What... what?? That doesn't make any sense. If the dinner's lit...what???

Okay, I feel better now...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
        You gonna keep guessing where i work PT, Sir Ruff? Or can you not be bothered?

Oh, and i agree with Wynter's comment on your pic PT, why would you need to die of embaressment? And Sir Ruff, don't need to repeat....

Yawn! so tired lol
        Ooo drinking? can i too??? *looks all sweet and innocent*

--Tan
        umm.. Repeat what? didn't get it Of course I'd like to know where you work! I'm nosey remember.. but I don't quite remember all the hotels in Leeds

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
          You know what I was thinking that exact same thing and weirdly enough thats what song is on now lol
          great minds think alike eh?
          Carolyn

Comment

*sings*Please come Sam I think Im falling holding on to all I think is safe it seems I found the road to nowhere
            And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
              great minds think alike eh?
              Of course

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
                umm.. Repeat what? didn't get it Of course I'd like to know where you work! I'm nosey remember.. but I don't quite remember all the hotels in Leeds
                possibly something about a pic of her

Comment

Hmmm I wonder how to go about starting to Make music videos for stargate

Comment

You choose, triple rum and coke () or baileys? I'm feeling in a alcohol-tasting-good mood today.....

I work at Ramada Jarvis.....happy now, i wanted to draw that out, but oh well....

Ooooops just drunk them both anyways *hick* it tastes funny....

--Tan

Oh, and Sir Ruff, i meant that you don't look stupid in anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                      You know I knew there was a ignore list, but it never even occurred to me add someone to it.
                      I didn't know until today. Perhaps that's why some people didn't respond to something I posted... Perhaps I'm on their ignore list...

But I just don't have that in me. Heck, I've been on eBay since 1999 and even though there have been some questionable sellers, I have never given anyone a bad rating. I just don't rate them at all.

On this kind of forum, I can't imagine even giving someone a bad rating on a post (unless it is so completely, off the wall, ridiculously, obnoxiously offensive to everyone in this and the Pegasus galaxy...and probably not even then) much less add them to an ignore list...

So I like what you post so I added you to my Buddy list Rogue... So this means....what?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

You choose, triple rum and coke () or baileys? I'm feeling in a alcohol-tasting-good mood today.....

I work at Ramada Jarvis.....happy now, i wanted to draw that out, but oh well....

--Tan

aaaaah no idea where that is but nice to know thats the spirit two at a time

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                          I didn't know until today. Perhaps that's why some people didn't respond to something I posted... Perhaps I'm on their ignore list...

But I just don't have that in me. Heck, I've been on eBay since 1999 and even though there have been some questionable sellers, I have never given anyone a bad rating. I just don't rate them at all.

On this kind of forum, I can't imagine even giving someone a bad rating on a post (unless it is so completely, off the wall, ridiculously, obnoxiously offensive to everyone in this and the Pegasus galaxy...and probably not even then) much less add them to an ignore list...

So I like what you post so I added you to my Buddy list Rogue... So this means....what?
                          That your friends for life now

Comment

and specially for my 1000 post I shall bow to all my friends on here *bows*

Comment

Ok I have a picture...of me who wants to see it
                              Hey I would. I think it's nice to see what all of us shippy fools look like

In fact, I'll get the ball rolling and post moi...

Comment

--Tan

Ah, Thanks

What.. You're starting to drink again

Well, I'll go for that pass me a bailey's will you

Comment

Working...
                                X