This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    ok, here goes. i know i'm gonna get kicked out of the shipper club for this but;
    i can't believe how negatively this episode has been percieved. i for one quite enjoyed moebius, and while not the best season finale of all time, i still liked it. and how can we complain so much about this
    Spoiler:
    first of all i think TPTB owe us nothing, at least not the way its being made out in some cases. they have given us a mostly amazing show for the last eight years. and they've given us more or less everything they can give us so far, and i have a lot more faith in them now then i did at the start of the season. we got them fishing, we got a pretty bloody good kiss, we got some serious flirting, we got a lot. how can we possibly think we got screwed over!? the only thing i'm not pleased about is the fact that they killed jacob in threads.

i'm sorry guys but i had to say this, because, although i haven't read all the posts here, most of what i have read has been really negative about all this. and you're talking to little miss negativity here. i win prizes for it!

i thought we got so much great stuff out of this, and i for one would like to stand up and say a very big THANK YOU!!! to TPTB for everything they've given us, especially in the last half of season 8.

sorry again, but i just had to say it. feel free to involve me in debate over this, but i came back here hoping to see some relieved and happy or at least happier shippers.
    I liked Moebius - it was v funny but I had my hopes up after threads and wanted more ship. Did you notice I had a sam/jack scene in my all time s8 ship list? So it can't have been that bad.
    sigpic

Comment

Favorite Sam/Jack moment???

Mhhhh...I think it's still the one in Divide and Conquer.
      When they are trapped on different sites of the shield and look into each other's eyes.
      Beside that Jack realizes that he can't rescue her, is this defintaley the point where he realizes for the first time, that his feelings for her are much more than comradeship and friendship.
      You can really see, how the scales fell from his eyes and how the realization that he loves her hits and confuses him. I guess he didn't thought he would feel something like this again, after all he had been through and that's why he struggles with his feelings and tries so hard to understand them.
      It's such a dramatic, sad and romantic moment!
      It has everything*sigh*
      And awesome acting! I think the emotions on their faces are speaking for themlselves.
      LOVE that scene! It's a classic!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
        Hey, PT, do I not rock?
        I could have sworn I put you in...hmmm brb
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
          Im a Happy Shipper
          yyyaaaay! lets be happy shippers together! should we have a happy shipper song do ya think?

Comment

s3 - got it. Into the Fire - how could I forget! Hathor gets iced and Sam and Jack hug. You just know she loves him cos she disobeyed orders to find him That makes me a very happy shipper.
            sigpic

Comment

yyyaaaay! lets be happy shippers together! should we have a happy shipper song do ya think?
              I think we should

*thinks of happy shipper song lyrics*
              And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                I could have sworn I put you in...hmmm brb
                I only get 3rd line - and more than half way through it. Where's the Jaffa loyalty there huh? Teal'c wouldn't do that to me
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                  Favorite Sam/Jack moment???

Mhhhh...I think it's still the one in Divide and Conquer.
                  When they are trapped on different sites of the shield and look into each other's eyes.
                  Beside that Jack realizes that he can't rescue her, is this defintaley the point where he realizes for the first time, that his feelings for her are much more than comradeship and friendship.
                  You can really see, how the scales fell from his eyes and how the realization that he loves her hits and confuses him. I guess he didn't thought he would feel something like this again, after all he had been through and that's why he struggles with his feelings and tries so hard to understand them.
                  It's such a dramatic, sad and romantic moment!
                  It has everything*sigh*
                  And awesome acting! I think the emotions on their faces are speaking for themlselves.
                  LOVE that scene! It's a classic!
                  I love that scene too galaxy thats one of my favourites

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                    I only get 3rd line - and more than half way through it. Where's the Jaffa loyalty there huh? Teal'c wouldn't do that to me
                    LOL! hmmm i'll put you in after my lord

Comment

Can we do a re-work of the stargate theme

start it something like

Stargate, its a shippy fest ....
                      sigpic

Comment

ok, here goes. i know i'm gonna get kicked out of the shipper club for this but;
                        i can't believe how negatively this episode has been percieved. i for one quite enjoyed moebius, and while not the best season finale of all time, i still liked it. and how can we complain so much about this
                        Spoiler:
                        first of all i think TPTB owe us nothing, at least not the way its being made out in some cases. they have given us a mostly amazing show for the last eight years. and they've given us more or less everything they can give us so far, and i have a lot more faith in them now then i did at the start of the season. we got them fishing, we got a pretty bloody good kiss, we got some serious flirting, we got a lot. how can we possibly think we got screwed over!? the only thing i'm not pleased about is the fact that they killed jacob in threads.

i'm sorry guys but i had to say this, because, although i haven't read all the posts here, most of what i have read has been really negative about all this. and you're talking to little miss negativity here. i win prizes for it!

i thought we got so much great stuff out of this, and i for one would like to stand up and say a very big THANK YOU!!! to TPTB for everything they've given us, especially in the last half of season 8.

sorry again, but i just had to say it. feel free to involve me in debate over this, but i came back here hoping to see some relieved and happy or at least happier shippers.
                        I do agree with you, for the most part. I know I've been pretty negative about it so far, but that's not really anything to do with ship. I think TPTB have given us a great show for 8 years, and I am so grateful to them for it. My main problem with Moebius is that
                        Spoiler:
                        it was the last episode with the team as we know them, but it was all about the Alt team.

Comment

YAY! That sounds great.....who can write songs?
                          *cough*Poetic*cough*Tragedy*cough* ???

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                            Can we do a re-work of the stargate theme

start it something like

Stargate, its a shippy fest ....
                            Lmao Yes lets start with that

Comment

*takes a peak inside*

Ah.. the same ol same ol.. Carry on

Comment

Originally posted by wizengamot
                                Oo! My post may have sounded very negative but I totally agree!!
                                Spoiler:
                                As I said, beggers can't be choosers. I loved how when they kissed the ship expolded like fireworks. I was laughing my bum off!! I'm just mad about it being a really bad send off episode for RDA
                                speculation RE: season 9 ahoy
                                [spoiler] i'm holding out hope that he'll come back for one or two eps, and lets not forget that AT will be gone for the first few eps too, while that may suck from an on screen entertainment POV, they still have to explain those absenses, hopefully they'll choose to explain it by saying she's helping him "move into" his apartment in washington or wherever he'll be based. and by move into i mean, christen it, and by christen it i mean... okay i'm gonna stop the family guy paraphrasing now. PG forum and all that what what? [/spoilers] the moral of the story is, i'm a pretty satisfied shipper right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X