This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
    Im doing good thanks got a bit of a headache but ill survive its been snowing most the day so ive been a little giddy ooo i also checked out the bonus avatars I got when i passed 800 posts some of them are pretty cool
    so is the season seven box set available to buy now then?

sig made by Samjackshiplover
    http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Oh dam hmmm.... maybe I can desguise the atlantis volume one dvd as a birthday present for my sister
      LOL! Good idea!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
        The season 7 boxset is coming out now???
        Isn't that a little late?
        I think it came out here last summer!!!
        Okay...on TV, we are a whole season behind...but we get the DVD box sets much earlier than you?!?
        I don't get their logic...
        Uh huh! Stupid isn't it? The singles came out last year but the boxset took a whole year to come out. I have no idea why either!
        Yeah my best friend is from Germany so I knew that. She said the seasons 8s are probably coming out soon???

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Lol hmmm and for mothers day......
          And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by docker22
            so is the season seven box set available to buy now then?
            It comes out this Monday!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
              Uh huh! Stupid isn't it? The singles came out last year but the boxset took a whole year to come out. I have no idea why either!
              Yeah my best friend is from Germany so I knew that. She said the seasons 8s are probably coming out soon???

~Tracey~
              Yeah next week or two should be out
              And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

~Tracey~
                Probably to make as much money as possible out of us

Comment

I didn't see it!!
                  What did it say? Any spoilers????
                  Basically very deprssing because they state that certain old story lines would come to a close at the end of season 8. Quess what they were talking about? Then they were talking about the new characters and the new directions the remaining cast would take (new and improved) and right now RDA is not happening but they are still in talks for a few episodes. But they said even if RDA doesn't come back that O'Neill's character would still play a part in S9. How with a blow Up- Doll? Micheal Schanks will be the new voice? What? It was disappointing for me! I'm a older woman (not that old) I love Chris, Ben is cute, michael I won't talk about ( had a bad experience with him). Who do I have Beau Bridges? Great actor but not a heart trob! Now if it was Jeff----WOW!
                  sigpic

Comment

Probably to make as much money as possible out of us
                    LOL! Yeah that is true!
                    I meant when are they coming out in Germany, if that is what you were on about...hehe!
                    My best friend said they will probably get them soon and they won't see it on tv until the end of the year of next year???

Ok guy's I have to go now! Need to get ready and collect my little brother from school!

See you all later.

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

~Tracey~

I hope so!!! Because I just heard they will start airing season 8 in oktober or november!!!
                      And I can't wait that long! That's torture!

Comment

LOL! Yeah that is true!
                        I meant when are they coming out in Germany, if that is what you were on about...hehe!
                        My best friend said they will probably get them soon and they won't see it on tv until the end of the year of next year???

Ok guy's I have to go now! Need to get ready and collect my little brother from school!

See you all later.

~Tracey~
                        Speak to you later Tracey

Comment

I hope so!!! Because I just heard they will start airing season 8 in oktober or november!!!
                          Yeah my best friend said that as well. But she won't buy them, she'll wait!
                          I hope for you they do too!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

same here god knows how long we got to wait

Comment

It comes out this Monday!

~Tracey~
                              ooooooo,def going to be getting that

sig made by Samjackshiplover
                              http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                                For me... I came quietly into fandom and I'll leave quietly when that time comes.

I won't be protesting. TPTB have a pretty good idea where they're taking SG in S9 already. But if anyone does write... please remember to be respectful if you want to be heard. Nothing will turn off a reader quicker than anger, venom, ranting, and threats. Be polite. Tell them why you fell in love with the show. Tell them what you specifically dislike in the storyarcs to date and why you think your concerns are valid... Explain what you've spent on a show you love (both time & money)......

Oh well.. I really do need to get to bed now.

G'night.
                                Well, what's the point in writing at all? They're not listening, they've stopped, if they ever were actually listening (which I doubt).
                                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X