Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Sir Ruff have you told them you'll take that job offer?
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
      lol looks like it Yay! for our superinternetconnections!
      Yeah.. it's still kinda sticky though.. I started making my first ever sg-vid.. Let's see how that works out..

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
        Yeah.. it's still kinda sticky though.. I started making my first ever sg-vid.. Let's see how that works out..
        oooo sounds brilliant I have to see it when its done Oh I watched Moebius pt2 when I got home
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Actually I think its back up ALL BETTER!!! *joy*

Comment

I think....

*crosses fingers*

...until we break it again

Comment

*waves to Sir Ruff & PT*
              Hi!!!!

It is terribly slow here at the moment....

I posted this over at Stargate Intel, but I might as well post it here too:

I can't believe it. I just typed out this long, reasonably well thought out ramble about Moebius, and when I tried to preview it, GW was down!
              Ah well, this is the general gist of it...I'm in an unusually pessimistic mood today....

If Moebius was any other episode,
              Spoiler:
              I would have really liked it.
              Spoiler:

It was a good ep. It had a good story, it was funny, it had Kawalsky...it was good.

But the issue of ship aside for the moment, this was essentially the last ever ep of Stargate SG1. And it was all about the Alt team. I can't believe the last episode of SG1 as we know them wasn't SG1 as we know them. These were not the people we've come to know and love over the last 8 years. It doesn't make sense to me, and I feel very cheated because of it.

Same with the ship. I don't care about whether or not those two people get together in ancient Egypt. They can get married and have kids, other than a disturbing thought about how Sam & Jack could be their own ancestors, it makes absolutely no difference to me. I'm not particularly disappointed about it, because I wasn't expecting any ship in Moebius. But if they're going to put ship in, why oh why can't it be real????

I'm hopeful that there will be something for ship in S9. But I doubt it.
              What really bothers me is that we were cheated out of a real team ep. I know I'm repeating myself, I'm sorry, but it's a big deal to me.

I will watch S9, but I will be treating it as another spin-off rather than a new season.

Comment

So Sir Ruff have you told them you'll take that job offer?
                Yep, I took it a while ago.. Didn't start quite well though, the very first morning I overslept BADLY Hope that doesn't effect the salary or worse THE GRILL access

Comment

Hey Shelsfc

Yeah this is what i posted after i watched it today pretty much same feelings probably

Awwwww just watched Moebius pt 2 and
                  Spoiler:
                  I feel a little cheated...You know what would have made that episode great. actually showing the rebellion with them keeping the gate and getting rid of Ra. But they just left it when it was getting good dammit!! ah well. maybe they had to cut it down to 40 minutes, maybe they actually did film the rebellion bit but had to cut it out *shrugs* it could have been better. all i can say is i hope season 9 doesnt let us down.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
                    Damn.. Been trying to get here for hours.. How you all doing? Hard times without the board... Scaredypants you here? PT, I won't even ask.. I know that you're here

Docker, I was just doing your sig.. What kind text do you want on it?
                    hiiii, just got in from work, how is everyone this fine evening sir ruff you rock, any text will be fine, funny would be could though thank you sooo much

sig made by Samjackshiplover
                    http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Hi there *waves back*

Originally posted by shelsfc

Spoiler:

But the issue of ship aside for the moment, this was essentially the last ever ep of Stargate SG1. And it was all about the Alt team. I can't believe the last episode of SG1 as we know them wasn't SG1 as we know them. These were not the people we've come to know and love over the last 8 years. It doesn't make sense to me, and I feel very cheated because of it.

Same with the ship. I don't care about whether or not those two people get together in ancient Egypt. They can get married and have kids, other than a disturbing thought about how Sam & Jack could be their own ancestors, it makes absolutely no difference to me. I'm not particularly disappointed about it, because I wasn't expecting any ship in Moebius. But if they're going to put ship in, why oh why can't it be real????

I'm hopeful that there will be something for ship in S9. But I doubt it.
                      What really bothers me is that we were cheated out of a real team ep. I know I'm repeating myself, I'm sorry, but it's a big deal to me.

I will watch S9, but I will be treating it as another spin-off rather than a new season.
                      Just what I was thinking!
                      Spoiler:
                      I can't believe that they usually make at least watchable stuff but then comes maybe the single important ep in history and they totally IMO screw it up. AU stuff FCOL.. Any other ep. fine but the finale. Biiiig no no Damn you tbtb

By the way, just wondering.. I don't know know the us spec ops manual but I don't think it says "while on a mission behind enemylines walk on the road and get ambushed by the enemy. DO NOT walk in the forrest that might actually provide some cover... Strange

Last edited by Sir Ruff; 23 February 2005, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by docker22
                        hiiii, just got in from work, how is everyone this fine evening sir ruff you rock, any text will be fine, funny would be could though thank you sooo much
                        ello docker how are you this evening

Comment

OMG!! This is doing my head in!! I try to get in and it takes me a bout three bloody years!! Okay sorry i'm not usually like this i'm just fed up and stressed out. My mum has decided she's in one of her "I hate Amy moods" and as per usual she can't bloody keep it to herself she has to make me feel like i'm a peice of crap!! I've really had anough iwish i could just get out and live on my own.

Comment

Hi there Docker! I'll try to put something nice on it It's seems that we're back online..

When will the M2 air in US ? Just imagine that amount of shippers trying to get in here all at once

Comment

Are we back cos ive been thinking that for several times now LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                                OMG!! This is doing my head in!! I try to get in and it takes me a bout three bloody years!! Okay sorry i'm not usually like this i'm just fed up and stressed out. My mum has decided she's in one of her "I hate Amy moods" and as per usual she can't bloody keep it to herself she has to make me feel like i'm a peice of crap!! I've really had anough iwish i could just get out and live on my own.
                                I know how you feel Amy, thats why when I have enough money im moving far far away somewhere like....hmmmm Finland

(((((((((Amy))))))))))

Comment

Working...
                                X