This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    Don't forget Entity - the look in Jack's eyes as he zats Sam the second time - that's angst!

ScaryPerson - I think, not only are you scary, but extremely valiant to even attempt this! We will be waiting with baited breath (so please don't take too long or we'll all asphixiate! ) This is just the job to see us over the long wait until s9!
    I also forgot the Heroes and Death knell
    Spoiler:
    hugs
    from season 7. And the Lost City moments-I can't remember them all. Do i dare suggest the
    Spoiler:
    elevator scene in
    Chimera?

~~Close To Crazy~~
    Psychotic Kitten
    'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Every little helps
      I'm slightly more awake now, so i think i'll start on season 1 now.....

Darn you lot getting me into such a tedeous project But hey, who cares, i'm happy to

--Tan

Comment

The last one for the remaining scapers online
        Chiana: I think it can predict the future.
        John: My Aunt Ruth can do that except she uses tea leaves.
        'On my planet we don't marry people we don't love unless they're critically ill billionaires.'
        Crichton Look at the Princess - A Kiss is Just a Kiss
        'My dear, I've kicked more ass than you've sat on.'
        Zhaan Through the Looking Glass
        'I try to save a life a day. Usually it's my own.'
        Crichton PK Tech Girl
        'Human. It's kinda like Sebacean, but we haven't conquered other worlds yet, so we just kick the crap out of each other.'
        Crichton PK Tech Girl
        'Crais I want you to find the fattest target you can. Government house, missile site, McDonald's, whatever.'
        Crichton Thanks for Sharing

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
          Just dropping in to send a massive THANK YOU to My Lord Anubis for putting me over the 1000 Rep points mark!!!!

Be loyal. But you deserve well for doing what you do when I don't see you around. Whatever First Primes do when they're not around.
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise
            I also forgot the Heroes and Death knell
            Spoiler:
            hugs
            from season 7. And the Lost City moments-I can't remember them all. Do i dare suggest the
            Spoiler:
            elevator scene in
            Chimera?

The [spoil] elevator [/elevator] scene

OK, I suggest a pact - nothing, nada, zip with ref to the spud! We (well, I ) want happy happy shippy stuff! That's just mho

But I bow down to the ScaryPerson and will abide by her decree
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yannickhk
              Another one : to rygel : You got a frog in your throat, you need a Hynerian Heimlich.

Scaper forever. BTW, what do you think about BB joining Stargate cast ?
              I have to admit, when I knew BB was joining, I bought all stargate DVDs from season 1 to season 7 and began watching season 8 to catch up. I ve never watched stargate before. I bit ashamed right now

You should be ashamed I was horrified! Never watched Stargate before??????

But then I remembered all my happy hours watching my box sets, the commentaries, the making's of *sighs in contentment* you have many hours of wonder ahead of you - enjoy
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                But then I remembered all my happy hours watching my box sets, the commentaries, the making's of *sighs in contentment* you have many hours of wonder ahead of you - enjoy

I've still got to order series six. Originally I brought the individual volumes as I couldn't wait for the boxsets, now I'm missing episode DVDs here and there. Though I won't be filling them, they're not worth what they cost.

So .. I've got to order the season six boxset soon, probably from Play, and then the season seven boxset is released in the next week or so. So THAT will have to be put on the list too.
                __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                  Tht would be a great clip!
                  Would be a Great clip but probably against copyrigth

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                    I'm thinking of doing another, though I need to think of what pictures to include there. Any ideas, anyone?

*takes keys* Wow. This room is just SO cool. It's about time I got the key. Lost in hyperspace somewhere?

Not quite as high a number as you, Tame, but I'll get there one day.
                    Well I have a very good idea for mine but I'm not telling anybody ..you'll see tonight

caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      Would be a Great clip but probably against copyrigth

Caty
                      no more so than any other video clip though i suppose. and that hasn't stopped anyone before lol

scaryperson, from Moebius,
                      Spoiler:
                      hand touch scene
                      . I know it's small, but it's actually what made me think of having everything in one giant clip, because i wanted just those couple seconds on a contiuous loop. lol.

~~Close To Crazy~~
                      Psychotic Kitten
                      'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Well I have a very good idea for mine but I'm not telling anybody ..you'll see tonight

caty

I look forward to seeing it Caty.
                        __

__

Comment

Hellllllo Good morning Good afternoon and Good evening to which ever timezone your in I see Scaryperson is online just caught up on all i missed last night hows the picture fan fic coming on? i thought about having a go myself but ill leave the professionals to it
                          And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                            Hellllllo Good morning Good afternoon and Good evening to which ever timezone your in I see Scaryperson is online just caught up on all i missed last night hows the picture fan fic coming on? i thought about having a go myself but ill leave the professionals to it

I'm working on a image now, I'm just putting those final details in to make it hopefully better than it was.
                            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                              I'm working on a image now, I'm just putting those final details in to make it hopefully better than it was.
                              Oooo excellent I'm looking forward to seeing it
                              And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

*puts on best Robin Williams voice*
                                Good Morning SHIPPER TOWN!!!!!!

Shippy Moments

Season 1

-Briefing Room -CotG
                                -Steepin' thro' the 'gate - CotG
                                -Locker Scene - TBD
                                -Tank top comment - TBD
                                -Soltides in it's entireity...more or less
                                -Hug - TBFTGOG
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X