• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Caty - I'm with you...
    Spoiler:
    too little too late is WORSE than nothing

*checks ticket prices to the S/W thread*
    Well for me, I am not shipping for any other pairings from this set of writers. They are just going to continue to yank our chains whethers it S/J or S/W or S/T or any other combination. After this is over the only pairing I am shipping for is Gambit(my husband) and Rogue(me).
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
      Ya know Caty, I'm beginning to fear this very thing.
      Spoiler:
      I broke down a spoiled these last 2 episodes. At first I was so happy, but yesterday I began to think that the "twist" RDA spoke of might have been his way of preparing us. I hope this is not the case. That would not be a twist, it would be a twisted, wrung and hung out to dry. I hope I can get in a better frame of mind and that the ship will be there. It would be cruel to put all that ship in and then snatch it out from under us. Cruel. I don't like feeling this way.
      woah cheer up, i don't think the twist will be bad for ship, or even ship related....you're jumping to conclusions there!! remember jm said there would be a resolution and we all know now it will be shippy.. so be optomistic (although not too much!)
      what happened to the shipper cookies people??!!!
      sigpic
      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Despite everything we know about Moebius, I think things are about to get .. worse.

Spoiler:

From the perfect ending of 'Threads', despite it not being a kiss , it was something bigger than we've seen for some time -- and now, Moebius looks like it is going to screw everything up, which is really sad. Everyone has had their fun on the show, but we haven't. We've been built-up and that keeps going but I feel that we're never going to end that.

The kiss in part two, I don't think will be very good. Sounds to me that it will be rushed into because these tacky AU characters know nothing and have never been in the line of duty, so why not kiss the closest person before you're about to die? That seems like the way the story is progressing, which is unfortunate.

I think that as Caty said, a big disappointment is upon us. After sitting there are watching Moebius after it finished, I was like "This was a waste of my time". I hoped the Atlantis ep would be better. Thankfully .. it was.

But more than HALF an episode was spent dealing with these AU characters, and sure, if it helps the story, by all means, play it out, but it can be done a LOT faster than what it was. I'd say 65% of the ep was around AU. I'm not interested in that. Around 5 or so minutes was spent in our real time. We needed more than that, surely.

I just hope part two will be a lot better.

Anubis
        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          I think we should be ready for a
          Spoiler:
          huge disappointement next week ...I hope not ..but the closer we get ...the more I think we are being made fun of ..and we won't get what we want ....I don't know what to think but it's not to optimistic for next week ..I so wish it would be specially after threads and although I believe Sam and Jack will be together ..I'm worried we will get something so subtle that it could be interpreted the way you want ...or it will be a Let's have lunch and they just walk away with perhaps Jack's hands around her waist but I don't even believe the last one ..In Mobius 1 they were still calling each other Sir and Carter ...FCOL ....are we gonna hear them say it one day for good "Sam" "Jack"..because it's about time in Mobius 2 !!!
          I still think we had some nice litle scenes ..with the ancient Egypt ..and the briefing room...but it's much too little after what we saw in threads .

Caty

Agreed. I m expecting the worst for us, shipper. You understand why I loved farscape lol

I was so hopeful after thread, awaiting something 'big', but, apparantly, it won't happen in this reality
          'On my planet we don't marry people we don't love unless they're critically ill billionaires.'
          Crichton Look at the Princess - A Kiss is Just a Kiss
          'My dear, I've kicked more ass than you've sat on.'
          Zhaan Through the Looking Glass
          'I try to save a life a day. Usually it's my own.'
          Crichton PK Tech Girl
          'Human. It's kinda like Sebacean, but we haven't conquered other worlds yet, so we just kick the crap out of each other.'
          Crichton PK Tech Girl
          'Crais I want you to find the fattest target you can. Government house, missile site, McDonald's, whatever.'
          Crichton Thanks for Sharing

Comment

OK THAT'S IT!!!!
            WHERE ARE THE SHIPPER COOKIES!!!!!??????
            YOU ALL NEED A HUGE DOSE OF HAPPY POSITIVE...SHIPPERINESS!!!!!
            sigpic
            http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
            http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Rogue - don't blame ya!

This WAS the best sci fi show out there...now it's wishy washy crap that doesn't keep anyone happy...
              Spoiler:
              There was NOTHING in Moebius for anyone...it wasn't even our team

I'm sooooooooooooo pissed off...think we should all mass-pm JM to tell him how cheated we all feel???

We are by far the most loyal section of the fandom...we've put up with two seasons of crap...now they're crapping on us again...I've had enough...

Spoiler:
              Atlantis last night was absolutely brilliant...It was funny and serious at the same time...they don't need to resort to geeky cardigans and glasses to have me laughing my head off...I know there's gonna be a season nine of SG1...but to me, SG1 finished with threads
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

WELCOME YANNICKHK from Hong Kong

Gatebee

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                  Ya know Caty, I'm beginning to fear this very thing.
                  Spoiler:
                  I broke down a spoiled these last 2 episodes. At first I was so happy, but yesterday I began to think that the "twist" RDA spoke of might have been his way of preparing us. I hope this is not the case. That would not be a twist, it would be a twisted, wrung and hung out to dry. I hope I can get in a better frame of mind and that the ship will be there. It would be cruel to put all that ship in and then snatch it out from under us. Cruel. I don't like feeling this way.

You know I really would love to find my optimism back but with last night episode ...I felt like ...something was wrong in that episode ..
                  Spoiler:
                  for the Sam and Jack ship ...I thought that the hand thing in the briefing room was done like keep it a secret ..make sure not everybody sees it kind of thing ....and I just felt like TPTB were making fun of the shippers with a bit of everything scattered there and then..About the have lunch and Jack puts his arms around Sam's waist whisfull thinking scene .....I mean this would probably be the non subtle resolution I would expect to see ..I don't think we'll get a kiss ..not from real Sam and Jack ..I'd love one in the jail scene ( mobius 2) ..because I think it may be the right time for it ..but somehow I have huge doubts ..simply because after threads ( and that was great) TPTB is still playing and yanking our chains ...and it may be easy to give them some excuses like Sam and Jack can't call each other by their little names because they are still military but hang on!!!!! wasn't he supposed to retire and become civilain to be with Sam ??!!! We don't know if they spoke about it !!! We don't know if they are together by the time of Threads ..I thought they were when I saw the end of Threads last week ..and yeah they look comfortable in Ancient Egypt together working ...but they 've always been comfortable while working together ..so there was not much of a difference there ...Sam seems to be bossing Jack around a bit ..but she has done it before on missions ..so .....too little for my liking ..and with only 45 minutes left ..well we can't say the relationship was progressive

Caty
                  Last edited by Catysg1; 16 February 2005, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                    Well for me, I am not shipping for any other pairings from this set of writers. They are just going to continue to yank our chains whethers it S/J or S/W or S/T or any other combination. After this is over the only pairing I am shipping for is Gambit(my husband) and Rogue(me).

Aaaawww, how cute!
                    Can I ship for you too? Can I? Can I???
                    I guess that would be much less frustrating and I could always ask you for spoilers.

Comment

Rogue - don't blame ya!

This WAS the best sci fi show out there...now it's wishy washy crap that doesn't keep anyone happy...
                      Spoiler:

I'm sooooooooooooo pissed off...think we should all mass-pm JM to tell him how cheated we all feel???

We are by far the most loyal section of the fandom...we've put up with two seasons of crap...now they're crapping on us again...I've had enough...

Spoiler:
                      Atlantis last night was absolutely brilliant...It was funny and serious at the same time...they don't need to resort to geeky cardigans and glasses to have me laughing my head off...I know there's gonna be a season nine of SG1...but to me, SG1 finished with threads

I agree, sueKay. SG used to be great but now the show seems to please itself. Ratings and viewers. The two don't go without good plots to keep up the ratings and viewers. I just hope they realise this before it is too late. Reckoning and Threads were great episodes - if only more were like this.
                      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                        OK THAT'S IT!!!!
                        WHERE ARE THE SHIPPER COOKIES!!!!!??????
                        YOU ALL NEED A HUGE DOSE OF HAPPY POSITIVE...SHIPPERINESS!!!!!
                        Kinda desperate over here Sorry to say that, but, IN MY OPINION, mobius was the crappiest episode, ever
                        'On my planet we don't marry people we don't love unless they're critically ill billionaires.'
                        Crichton PK Tech Girl
                        'Human. It's kinda like Sebacean, but we haven't conquered other worlds yet, so we just kick the crap out of each other.'
                        Crichton PK Tech Girl
                        'Crais I want you to find the fattest target you can. Government house, missile site, McDonald's, whatever.'

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                          WELCOME YANNICKHK from Hong Kong

Gatebee
                          Hi buddy ! Thx for the HUGE wellcome
                          Live in Hong Kong but still a froggy lol
                          Crichton PK Tech Girl
                          Crichton PK Tech Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Yannickhk
                            Hi buddy ! Thx for the HUGE wellcome
                            Live in Hong Kong but still a froggy lol
                            what is a "froggy"

Gatebee

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                              woah cheer up, i don't think the twist will be bad for ship, or even ship related....you're jumping to conclusions there!! remember jm said there would be a resolution and we all know now it will be shippy.. so be optomistic (although not too much!)
                              what happened to the shipper cookies people??!!!

I hope you are right. I feel like I've jumped out an airplane and I'm waiting to pull the cord, not knowing if my chute will work. I hope it will, surely it will, ...but what if it doesn't?

Where are those shipper cookies????
                              sigpic
                              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Rogue - don't blame ya!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                Yeah,I don't know about anybody else but, I have had enough of Moebius
                                Spoiler:
                                AU. I am dissappointed to hear it took up most of the show. I am glad they had a blast filming it, but that is not what I want to see. I thought they promised us a ep that our "heads were going to explode". I didn't even get a headache much less a head explosion.
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X