X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

Hey peoples
    have a great day.....so far i havent got anything................yet..
    heres hoping!!

may all our shippy dreams come true..

Lurve
    Bee
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
    http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
    http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      ((((((Michelle)))))) I'm really sorry! I wasn't having a go at you!

It's just that a lot of the original posters here have gone and a lot of people now spend all their time in the other ship thread.

Me? Yes I am an S/W shipper...but I believe in resolving one ship before jumping to the other.

MajorSam - currently reading your recommendation.
      A lot of people? I think it might be just three, and two of them are still avid Sam and Jack shippers. I'm just sitting on the fence with it. I sat and typed up Threads for them last week, ask them!

As to what I thought of Threads
      Spoiler:
      I was happy for you guys, because Pete was gone, that was a scene worth bouncing for, they went fishing at the end, Kerry was gone... nearly a declaration of love from Sam... handholding... it was very sad that Jacob died. I totally loved the scene with Jacob and Pete, Pete looked like a chump... I just wish that Pete hadn't come into the picture, but I think it really mudded the waters and made Sam look bad...

But hey Suekay, I was flying above Balloch today... the hills looked great from 8000 feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Yeah and did you see how Jack
        Spoiler:
        nodded ? as soon as he heard the word "issues"..and he didn't fight at all ..I think he was happy that she realised that at least ..Smart woman ..I liked her

Caty
        Spoiler:
        Yeah, she's very wise. It's funny how Jack is actually [/i]smiling[i] while she's saying all this... he's obviously thinking "Yes, she's gone, I can go get with Carter!" Yup, obvious.
        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Spoiler:
          Kerry struck me as being someone who is nuts in the right way....

....like us

I forgot to mention my big news.

I came home from work, only for my mum to tell me the water tank on the loft had burst.

It's now fixed but I have a little puddle outside my bedroom door!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Spoiler:
            Kerry struck me as being someone who is nuts in the right way....

....like us

I forgot to mention my big news.

I came home from work, only for my mum to tell me the water tank on the loft had burst.

It's now fixed but I have a little puddle outside my bedroom door!
            Are you going to jump through the Puddle?

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
              Hello chums

woo hoo im so excited tis my birthday 2moro and my party the week after best bit my mum is getting me a stargate birthday cake.....wow how great
              i can have any pic on it i want so anybody got any suggestions they would be much appreciated

woo hoo Sam and Jack are getting together i just know it

misstweedledee
              WOW! Thats great

My mum tried to get me a birthday cake with and SG picture on it but the woman at the shop said she couldn't use the pic because of copyright It had to be a personal photo, or something like that. I hope you don't have the same problem.

As for suggestions, i'm really not sure. there are loads of great pics you could have!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                A lot of people? I think it might be just three, and two of them are still avid Sam and Jack shippers. I'm just sitting on the fence with it. I sat and typed up Threads for them last week, ask them!

Spoiler:
                I was happy for you guys, because Pete was gone, that was a scene worth bouncing for, they went fishing at the end, Kerry was gone... nearly a declaration of love from Sam... handholding... it was very sad that Jacob died. I totally loved the scene with Jacob and Pete, Pete looked like a chump... I just wish that Pete hadn't come into the picture, but I think it really mudded the waters and made Sam look bad...

But hey Suekay, I was flying above Balloch today... the hills looked great from 8000 feet.

You mean ..they don't care about Sam and Jack and are not supporting them anymore ??!!!!This is the saddest thing I heard today

it really upsets me

Caty *still smiling *though for everybody else .

Comment

Spoiler:

Huh? I'm obviously very slow, but what are you guys on about, people switching, switching to what?

I'm confused, i might have to take a bath, make me feel better
                  *scratchs confused head*

--Tan

Comment

hi i'm new to the forum and just liked to say anyone in the US and Canada who likes the Sam/jack thing you'll love threads!!!!!
                    "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Spoiler:

I've never been in a plane!

Could you make out Lomond Shores???? That's where I was!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Aegir
                        hi i'm new to the forum and just liked to say anyone in the US and Canada who likes the Sam/jack thing you'll love threads!!!!!
                        Hey Commander Aegir!!

Welcome to the Shipper Thread

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Mishy's just written a brilliant fic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2262283/1/

Enjoy!
                          sigpic

Comment

It's so said that we have to have a time travel episode to have any sort of Jack and Sam interaction of the kind WE might like. I hate the overuse of time travel in fantasy and science fiction. It a cheap way to do things that the plot won't allow you to do normally because 'hey' it's through the rabbit whole and catch a ride on the snake that eats itself. So do you think I'll miss the episode ? Not on your life. I have NO willpower.
                            Michael Shanks in Local Custom and Ben Browder in Interlopers

Comment

Mishy's just written a brilliant fic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2262283/1/

Enjoy!
                              ahhh, thats a lovely little fic

Especially the ending.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by ruach
                                It's so said that we have to have a time travel episode to have any sort of Jack and Sam interaction of the kind WE might like. I hate the overuse of time travel in fantasy and science fiction. It a cheap way to do things that the plot won't allow you to do normally because 'hey' it's through the rabbit whole and catch a ride on the snake that eats itself. So do you think I'll miss the episode ? Not on your life. I have NO willpower.

Hello you
                                Me neither

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X