New Video Release

Jack Losing Sam (in his mind)

Enjoy!
        Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          I wonder did they have green ones??? ...and are they similar to the Green M & Ms...mmmmm save those for Sam & Jack
          the green ones tase like ice cream cake

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
            the green ones tase like ice cream cake
            Now your talking.
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Gemini is definitely airing next week as Sky have changed their listings on their website to match the listings on the Sky Planner.

Comment

Just found a good quote from AT

"I've been infected by a Goa'uld; unofficially adopted a child; had the odd dalliance with a couple of aliens; admitted my feelings for Jack O'Neill; got married; died - and I got to be superwoman!"
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hi My Shipper friends..
                  Just a little post tonight ..I went to bed at 3 am last night ( was making a Christmas shopping list for the kids) and I'm afraid ..I need to catch up on some sleep tonight ..just about to fall asleep on my keyboard

I hope everyobdy is in the Christmas mood ..Don't forget to watch my special Christmas project over at my video site before the 26 th of December...starting with :

1-"Please come back for Christmas " (S&J) ,
                  2- "Wonderful Dream " (Christmas coca cola song (S&J,T& Ishta , D & Sarah/osiris )
                  3- "Thank God it's Christmas " (the Team at it's funniest)

Also thank you Suekay for the crossword ..It's very sweet of you to entertain that way I've started it but need to rest for the night in a sec..

ShipNana ..I liked your idea about ..
                  Spoiler:
                  the dream sequence in Gemini
                  ..and everybody else's ideas too ..We'll find out soon enough and cross fingers ...the scene will be..
                  Spoiler:
                  ideallic and with Jack
                  ..I think so

The hippie bus seems to be running well ..Did we check the MOT before starting the journey ??!! How far are we before we reach the studio?!!

See you all Tomorrow.. well may be on Saturday because I'm going to a Ladies Christmas night out tomorrow ...

Caty aka ShipDiva
                  Last edited by Catysg1; 09 December 2004, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

"I've been infected by a Goa'uld; unofficially adopted a child; had the odd dalliance with a couple of aliens; admitted my feelings for Jack O'Neill; got married; died - and I got to be superwoman!"
                    Hope that means married to Jack not the Spudster
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                      Gemini is definitely airing next week as Sky have changed their listings on their website to match the listings on the Sky Planner.
                      That's good!! As much as I adore Daniel, I would have been pretty annoyed if Prometheus Unbound was on first.

Comment

Just before I'm off to bed ...It looks like she meant ..got engaged but if she used Got married on Purpose ...
                        Spoiler:
                        ..she does mention admitting her feelings to Jack that before
                        ...and really I don't think it's a good idea to marry somebody if you have feeling for someone else still ..Not very good at all ...You need to be free to marry the person .. ..you need no romantic attachment left with previous relationship ..otherwise you are NOT doing yourself and the husband to be a favor So hopefully the quote is either kind of wrong and she meant "Got engaged" or she was referring to..
                        Spoiler:
                        ..Jack..

Caty

Comment

Is this about the current season?

So nervous about what it could mean!

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                            Well then-add Spot and Xena to the list.

Rosemary

And please add Eddie the boxer!!! He looks really mean but he's his momma's baby!!!
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
                              HEY EVERYONE, i'm back. soz haven't been on in ages. LOL been busy doing nothin. So anyway hows the ship family then, are you all doing good? well anyways, just came by to say HI!!
                              ((((((((((Jane))))))))))
                              Welcome back Ms. Jane.

Nothing really new except we're on a ROAD TRIP!!

Wanta come along?
                              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                                Is this about the current season?

So nervous about what it could mean!
                                The way I read it, it looks like she's talking about the show in general. Being Superwoman: the armbands that allowed for super speed and strength as well as the ability to read in the dark. Being infected by a Goa'uld: Pretty obvious. Jolinar. Admitting her love for Jack: Several eps already. Been married: Alternate reality and the illusion with Fifth.
                                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Working...
                                X