This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amra
    Here Here, thats what we're here for because we all like S/J ship. As long as they are together at the end, I will be a happy person, as I'm sure will we all.

amra
    Here Here!!!! *raises beer glass * To GC and amra, the voices of reason!!

((((((((GC and amra)))))))))

Comment

I'd love to post a longer piece of commentary, but I'm currently in the middle of a last-minute blitz to get my homework done before tomorrow (since I didn't do anything over thanksgiving break). AAAAHHHH! But yeah, once these next two weeks are over, HOME FREE! And then I can finally sit back and watch the first half of season 7 on DVD since I missed it. And I'll be going home, too, where my shippiness won't interfere with my academics.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        Skydiver, this is the gutter. Gutter, this is Skydiver
        Now, I KNOW you've met before, but clearly some reaquaintance is required
        LOL

i slipped up, climbed out for a few seconds and got lost.

Plops down, aah, it's so comfortable around here
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam & Jack Shipper
          Spoiler:
          I am thinking that does not take no for an answer and that is why he shows up later
          If that's the case, then I hope "Take no $hit Sam" comes out to play and gives him a good a$$-whumpin if he starts tryin' anything funny!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
            Ok I'm back from Thanksgiving and it looks like we are in need of THE SHIPPER COOKIES!!

So here they are!!! Everyone help themselves to the appropriate one that you need!!!

SHIPPER COOKIES:

There are:

<snipped>

Oh by the way did I miss much? Doesn't look like it!!!
            *gulps one of each cookie*

WOAH!! *eyes go all swirly as he goes thru a shipper cookie combo trip*

Narly dude!! *still seeing things*

Cool!!

*Kel'dor is finally able to bring MG back around again*

*grabs head in pain*

Ahh! my head feels like it got run through the sarc a zillion times!! Don't think I'll try that again!!

Kel'dor (inside MG's head): Good!! It's very disconcerting to watch when your mind is all jumbled like that!

Comment

Might wanna cut down to one cookie per day from now on.
              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                Mei Mei & Bev, I have something for you!

|
                |
                |
                V
                OMG that photo..... *Kri feeling faint, falls to the floor*

Comment

YEA to all of my shipper friends! I got a new green block! SOOOOO happy to have shipper friends like all of you! *smacks* to all!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    LOL

i slipped up, climbed out for a few seconds and got lost.

Plops down, aah, it's so comfortable around here
                    The gutter is just such a wonderful place to live. Feel free to make yourself at home!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                      Thank you! But I am mad at her at the moment... Just because it was the last of the left over ham from Thanksgiving is no reason to bite the hand that is trying to feed you....

Real hard to type at the moment! LOL

Of course, it could have something to do with me saying... "Now, puppies, this is what Pete's leg will taste like... Are ya'll ready to meet Pete???"
                      ROTFLMAO! Nice training....you really shouldn't be mad at her for trying to do her best for 's Sake!

S

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                        YEA to all of my shipper friends! I got a new green block! SOOOOO happy to have shipper friends like all of you! *smacks* to all!
                        ((((((((((Kri)))))))))))

Congrats Kri!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          I agree, Bev. How sexy or erotic a scene is has nothing to do with the amount of clothing or even where there is actually sex involved. I held my breath during the Grace kiss... Still do... It was very erotic and it was nothing more than a four second kiss.

I have seen scenes that are mind blowing and there is nothing more than a kiss... Sometimes not even that! The Last Samuri comes to mind there... The scene where the woman is helping Tom Cruise's character get dressed is one of the most erotic I have ever seen!

As much as we joke in the Thunk thread that it's all about the acting, it really is. The initial first release of sexual tension in a very well acted kiss can be more, eh, stimulating than the most explicit scene ever filmed...
                          The dance scene in the barn in "Witness" is very erotic

Comment

Speculations and Spoilers For Season 7 and 8
                            .See I agree with Caty, I have seen all the looks and the hugs from the seasons past. Besides I know I didn't like the scenes with Pete because well, it was with Pete; but I don't think that scenes like that between Jack and Sam would displease me at all, quite the opposite. To be quite honest I don't think anything between Jack and Sam could be distasteful. Yes, I agree Sam and Jack are very classy people; but lets face it they have been so military, stiff, and uncomfortable that it would be nice to see them with their hair down for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              But who is talking about a sex scene there !!!!???...we are only talking about a sensual scene ....Are some of you deaf or what???!!!! MAY BE I SHOULD SHOUT LOUDER

Caty

Agreed. Some shippers are talking as if just showing two people in a bed is NC-17. NC-17 would have to be major action or nudity. Explicit nudity, not just a bare shoulder or two. If there are two people in a bed, covers pulled up, and one person has an arm around the other (and even if they are smiling in an afterglow manner) that would not be NC-17, it is all implied. A kiss thrown in there would not be NC-17. As for me, a really, really major kiss with loving words of commitment exchanged would go far to make me happy, two kisses would make me even happier. Like a kiss, then words exchanged, then another kiss..... But I wouldn't turn my nose up at any sensuality added, but not wanting explicitness.. I read NC-17 as well as other fics, but am not crazy about explicit stuff on the screen. Sexy, sensual, but not explicit.

Comment

Originally Posted by ShimmeringStar
                                And if you turn the speakers up & ignore the ship music you hear... *ahem* Certain parties *were* definitely enjoying themselves. (Can we say lip-smacking good???
                                I've already commented on this last night, but I'm bringing it back up to ask 'who' were you hearing enjoying it (him, her, or both?).

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X