This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MajorSam
    What is this Madshipper bus to the Studio thing??? I just joined like,yesterday, so...ya, oh well, i'm MajorSam, *waves* yes, been shipper for....well, since season one, of course.. anyways, i've been around on a bunch of the other forums, including the old ones of this... but havn't actually done anything for probly a year... you talkin about going to the studios? i live 15 mins away, i can give directions!! hahah.
    Welcome MajorSam! The more shippers the merrier

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
      *passes chocolate chip shipper cookie made with godiva chocolate

munch away dear-it is a long wait.

rosemary

You sure are right when you say that it's a long wait!!

It's exactly:

46 days; 7 hours; 7 minutes; 15 seconds

Until the start of the 2nd half of the season in the U.S.!!!!

But who's counting!

Wait, did you say GODIVA chocolate?
      Ship Nana

Comment

I'm counting! And I'm gonna bust before we get to see some more Jack/Sam scenes, even if they're not shippy!

And somebody get MajorSam some really nice graphics to greet her! (assuming female due to name)
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

What is this Madshipper bus to the Studio thing??? I just joined like,yesterday, so...ya, oh well, i'm MajorSam, *waves* yes, been shipper for....well, since season one, of course.. anyways, i've been around on a bunch of the other forums, including the old ones of this... but havn't actually done anything for probly a year... you talkin about going to the studios? i live 15 mins away, i can give directions!! hahah.
          MajorSam!
          Welcome to the family
          15 miles eh? hmm, I'm SURE we can work you into the plans! I kinda like this attack by chocolate and donuts rather than pitchforks etc. It's FAR more nefarious than a frontal attack We feed them into a sugar high and then have them agreeing to positively resolve the ship before they know what's up! Along with the giant billboard outside the writers window's I think they'll be helpless before us! mwahaaahahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
            I usually go by history as the saying goes, (something like this) "those who don't learn from history are doomed to relive it". And I think history shows that TPTB want to please everyone by making controversial issues vague. Unfortunately, until I'm proven wrong, that's what I think is gonna happen here. That BIG RESET BUTTON is just toooooo big a temptation for TPTB.

So I stole their BIG RESET BUTTON and remade it into our very own SHIPPER PANIC BUTTON!!!!!

Feel free to use it at anytime. It may make you feel better!!!

Way cool!! I'm not panicking yet, but I will keep it in mind... Maybe attach it to a small electrical charge and wire it to TPTB's toes... Or other body parts... Mei Mei panics... PTB gets shocked...

I like that idea! Thanks, Ship Nana!!

Happy pills... What happy pills? I think I remembered to take them over the weekend...

Comment

Can i come on this joyus road trip?
              PWEEEASE!! *batters eye lids*
              I wont take up much room, promise..even tho i m over 5 foot 11!!, u wont even notice me!
              and i ll kick butt when we get there!

I am totally enjoying everyones speculations/theories for Moebius..
              this ep, i feel, is going to be mind blowing!!...
              Spoiler:
              still trying to gather whats what with AU's..AT said it was only her and MS..but hey....!

Love will prevail

Lurve Bee
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
              http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
              http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                Well so far it is:
                PittsburghGirl
                Rogue
                Mei Mei
                Ship Nana
                gatebee

Who else wants to come?

WOOHOO
                ROAD TRIP!!!!!!

Ship Nana

Comment

OMG I HAVE TWO GREEN JELLY SQUARES!!
                  THANKYOU TO ALL *blows kisses* YAAAAAY
                  Bee
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                  http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                  http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

hey ya'll, thanks for welcome, and it's 15 MINUTES, not miles, if that means anything...haha, well anywho, yes, i'm a female, haha, this idea of sugar highness and all that is BRILLIANT I must say, I'll start loading with the chocolate, ice-cream, soda/pop/fizzy drink depending on where yu live, haha, the gummy bears, the lollipops, candy canes, cookies, cakes, pies....wow, i wonder why i'm all of a sudden hungry
                    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Wow, Time travel gets me all confused, but just a couple of thoughts that just might help us as far as the
                      Spoiler:
                      AU Jack/Sam maybe replacing our Sam and Jack and being the one with the "major kiss."
                      Now actors don't always see the big picture--just their parts, but AT did say a few things. First she said that she and MS played their
                      Spoiler:
                      AU parts really nerdy. I'm all for nerds getting the good looking guy/girl they dream of (except for Felger, got to add), but can you see Jack/nerd Sam? Then again we've been told Moebius is funny so maybe TPTB are showing their wierd sense of humor. I don't consider our Sam a nerd.

And also AT said they wouldn't include her pregnancy in the Season 9 "because it would have to be Pete's" I can't read AT's mind but I took that to mean(trying not to be indelicate here) in SG life she would have still been with Pete when the pregnancy started (in RL). Ok, I'm reaching, but that sounded like the real Sam is coming back for S9.
                      Hope I quoted AT right.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        To Estelle

Your Christmas video request is up :

"Wonderful dream" Melanie Thornton ..the Christmas coca cola song

It's a team video and it's all shippy

Enjoy and have fun

Thank you Mala for the pic

Caty

((((((((((((((CATY)))))))))))))))))))

Glad to see ya gal!!!!
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Ya she said "because it would have to be Pete's" but then she said "but then that wouldn't work with everything" or something like along those lines...
                          The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                          |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

hey ya'll, thanks for welcome, and it's 15 MINUTES, not miles, if that means anything...haha, well anywho, yes, i'm a female, haha, this idea of sugar highness and all that is BRILLIANT I must say, I'll start loading with the chocolate, ice-cream, soda/pop/fizzy drink depending on where yu live, haha, the gummy bears, the lollipops, candy canes, cookies, cakes, pies....wow, i wonder why i'm all of a sudden hungry
                            Just remember to not eat the evil sweets before you get the chance to use them to exploit TPTB. They will indeed be your ultimate weapon!
                            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Madshipper bus to the studio

Well so far it is:
                              pittsburghgirl with her big stick
                              Rogue
                              Mei Mei and Frankie the Shipping Tok'ra dog...
                              Ship Nana
                              gatebee
                              galaxy
                              Kiwigater
                              Zoser with pitchforks and torches
                              Watters87
                              Skydiver will bring maps and maybe chocolates and donuts to bribe PTB
                              Queen Bee
                              MajorSam will provide studio maps and scouting reports
                              Greis

Who else wants to come? We will need gas money and snacks.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Hi ya MajorSam and welcome!!!

Join the ROAD TRIP, oh yea, you can hike there, never mind. Ok then we'll see ya there. Your in charge of providing the maps of the studio!!! Ya might want to scout it out in advance!!! LOL
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X