Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After reading translated stargate-projects info on Threads I am the happiest ever about ship now. I've shipped S/J for 8 years and I know it's going to happen now.I've got a feeling about it. I'm so happy! just wanted to share!

They belong together!

amra

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      About those Moebius pics..

Spoiler:
      in the sole sam and jack together alone one, in the second part, Sam isn't wearing a gun. She's wincing against the cold..which makes me think this isn't our Soldier Sam, but an AU Scientist Sam. So...Jack and non-military sam walking alone together, into the sunset...this maybe the prelude to our shippy moment....I hope they don't cop out of it by making it an AU sam and jack that get togther and not ours ..

plus the bump is showing..what if AU sam is pregnant by AU Jack? Most of moebius Part Two seems to be AU, judging by the pictures
      That would be interesting. It would certainly give S&J something to think about (as if they need anything else ). But didn't they say they weren't going to work it into the show?
      I don't think they'll Moebius
      Spoiler:
      have AU S&J instead of ours... aswell as, more than likely.

Just as an aside, Dreamwatch is saying this about Moebius:
      Spoiler:
      "SG1 is propelled into an alternate timeline and must find their way home." Don't know whether that means an AU, or they're just talking about the going back in time that we know about already.

Comment

Originally posted by Greis
        I'm quite new here... can someone sum up the part about RDA and AT's comments on the ship and the original ending to the movie?
        And what movie?

I do really hope we can soon support good vibes
        and YESSSS Da Ship is coming!

Happy anniversary Tame and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all that are celebrating
        Lost City
        Spoiler:
        The Lost city was supposed to be the movie but it didn't happen because of Season Seven and there was a kiss planned in the original. RDA's comments I think were that they were going to resolve the Sam/Jack 'Tap Dance' and 'Pete is no threat to O'Neill' and AT's comments were that Sam's relationship with was 'rounding her off as a character' and so would be benefical when she 'eventually ends up with Jack'
        Last edited by Watters87; 25 November 2004, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
          who could forget this?
          Keep them coming Lunar! This is one of my favorite eps! You're making my little shipper heart ship right along to a happy shipper's beat with all the pics of our two favorite peeps!

OUR SHIP WILL COME IN!!!

-- AmberMoon

Comment

Originally posted by Greis
            I'm quite new here... can someone sum up the part about RDA and AT's comments on the ship and the original ending to the movie?
            And what movie?

I do really hope we can soon support good vibes
            and YESSSS Da Ship is coming!

Happy anniversary Tame and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all that are celebrating
            RDA - Pete's no threat to O'Neill
            AT - When she does eventually get together with O'Neill

Spoiler:
            The Lost City was originally meant to be a movie. At one point, there was meant to be a REALLY BIG KISS. Alas, it was removed from the episode
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
              About those Moebius pics..

Spoiler:
              in the sole sam and jack together alone one, in the second part, Sam isn't wearing a gun. She's wincing against the cold..which makes me think this isn't our Soldier Sam, but an AU Scientist Sam. So...Jack and non-military sam walking alone together, into the sunset...this maybe the prelude to our shippy moment....I hope they don't cop out of it by making it an AU sam and jack that get togther and not ours ..

plus the bump is showing..what if AU sam is pregnant by AU Jack? Most of moebius Part Two seems to be AU, judging by the pictures
              i think that they are AU... they're wearing the AU military outfits..(why do they only wear them in AUs?).. and in one pic sam's wearing glasses..(the same as daniel's! ).. it would be fun if she was pregnant by AU jack.. though..
              they wouldn't send a pregnant woman on a dangerous mission through the stargate would they...?.. she's wearing extra large clothes so maybe they're hiding the bump...she does look like a dr. though..
              sigpic
              http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
              http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                Caty, I have a strong faith that things will end our way.Just look at the great writers and producers that are in this show. Look at Greenburg and Anderson as ex-prod and look back to Mac and how they finished that series. I have faith that they will end this one at a good point for shippers. It might end of in a movie though. I have faith and will pray more and cross fingers.

I wouldn't count on a movie ..and TPTB too because really with AT and RDA wanted out ..they may just want a 2 year's break ..and by that time everybody would have moved on to better pasture ...I think everything should be resolved in the show and the movie is probably is perhaps ..I really don't think a movie will happen at this stage anyway .

but the show has enough episodes to tie up the Sam and jack resolution in a sensual way in season 8 and then season 9 can be team episodes with Sam and Jack poppping in from time to time or whatever and they'll be married ..then no problems ..and they can get on with the ga'ould or other threats to Earth and use the stargate again countless times .

If there is a movie then It's a bonus ...but things should be resolved first ..in the movie Sam and Jack should be married ...like that it facilitates the understanding of the show for the new audience

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                  Keep them coming Lunar! This is one of my favorite eps! You're making my little shipper heart ship right along to a happy shipper's beat with all the pics of our two favorite peeps!

OUR SHIP WILL COME IN!!!

-- AmberMoon
                  yeah i'm really loving all these pics when they get together

it make's you want to sit there and go 'AWWWWW... that's so cute!'

spec on threads pics
                  Spoiler:
                  i can honestly say i don't go aww when i see Jack and Kerry standing next to each other...or scantally clad in underwear in Jack's bed

Comment

RECKONING PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate...owfolge&ID=169)

http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate...owfolge&ID=170

I haven't looked through them yet.
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

who could forget this?

OUR SHIP WILL COME IN!!!

-- AmberMoon

Comment

Hmm. Like the pic with
                        Spoiler:
                        Jack's arm around Jacob.
                        Thoughts on this, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          that second picture the one with all those em ??? zips Is that who I think it is?Anubis with a real face
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

Hmm. Like the pic with
                            Spoiler:
                            Jack's arm around Jacob.
                            Thoughts on this, anyone?
                            The first thing to come to mind when I saw that pic was
                            Spoiler:
                            father & son....in law.

Comment

This post is NOT aimed at the shippers, but at TPTB of "Stargate SG-1" whom I'm sure have people monitor this thread.

To say that I am just a *little* angry right now is THE understatement of the year.
                              I saw the pics realeased from "Threads" this morning and all I have to say is:
                              WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??????????
                              Let me explain what I mean.
                              I started watching "Stargate SG-1" when it was on Showtime, so I have been a loyal viewer for 8 yrs now. When I first started watching it was from a no-romance point of view, I never wanted romance on any level, only sci-fi.
                              What I eventually saw over the course of the years was a beautiful romance between two characters, torn by their duty to their existance of their world and way of life and have sacraficed their feelings for the greater good.
                              How far do the feelings go???
                              They would die for each other.
                              I can't imagine having someone love me enough to die for me.

Soooo, why am I mad???
                              You, (TPTB) are making a farce out of a beautiful love by playing the "let's see who we can f*** but each other" modern approach to romance.
                              If I wanted to watch crap like that, I'd watch Lifetime.
                              I think I'm gonna get rid of my tv.

If any shippers agree with this post, green me.
                              If not, red me.
                              If you wish to discuss this post pm me or email me [email protected].

waterfall

Comment

What kind of backlash will TPTB get from the Thread pictures? I personally think we will see more shippers uncloak themselves on this thread. I saw one post on another thread expressing their disgust on how this whole Jack and Sam arc is being handled.
                                I uncloaked several months ago because of the Threads spoilers posted on GW. I didn't considered myself a die hard S/J shipper, but for some reason the spoiler got me really upset. So I joined this thread to make me feel better and it has. Now I do consider myself a S/J shipper.
                                Last edited by Rogue; 25 November 2004, 09:37 AM.
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X