X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG1Happy
    Possible spoilers for seasons seven and eight

I still believe the PTB are surprised with how LITTLE Pete is liked. Cute actor---why not? BUT he is so out of character for Sam.

I will always believe the last names of the actor and producer mattered in the keeping of the Pete character. When fans hated Freya/Anise, Vanessa Angel didn't come back. When Jessica Steen didn't 'test' well, she didn't come back.

Why, oh Why can't we get rid of Pete???????

We will. SOON.

Jack and Sam will be together by the end of this season. Or I quit watching. (There, that threat will scare the PTB!)

I, myself, stand by the idea that Pete is a device by which we, the shippers, are made crazy and continue to vent, page after page, about Pete. I think the Execs lurrrve. They love that we're so into Stargate that we have Dr.Shipper, the many varieties of ShipperCookies and, dare I say, the interesting and sometimes scary Penguin Attack Squad. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Writers and prods are E-VIL. They write UST to make us nutty, to keep up watching. The trick is, to keep us watching and not piss us off, to the point that we don't watch anymore. (Lois&Clark anyone?) Yes, I in turns, love and hate them. But it sure beats the heck out of not having Stargate at all. So I suffer, sometimes quietly, sometimes loudly. But I keep watching- and that's really all they wanted anyway, IMO.
    The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

ooooooohhhh, I just noticed i'm only 2 posts off getting 1000!(well, 1 after this)

I've been wanting to get to 1000 for a long time and i'm finally there!
      *Runs off the contemplate what she should do to make her 1000th post REALLY special*

(BTW, thank you to whoever give my a green rep point for being near 1000 )

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
        ooooooohhhh, I just noticed i'm only 2 posts off getting 1000!(well, 1 after this)

I've been wanting to get to 1000 for a long time and i'm finally there!
        *Runs off the contemplate what she should do to make her 1000th post REALLY special*

(BTW, thank you to whoever give my a green rep point for being near 1000 )
        I have given you some green points too I need to spraid the love as I was thought by Tame Love is all we want so why is it so hard to get it?You give green and you make someone happy with it.So shippers SPRAID your love
        Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
          AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

OK every shipper make sure you have your sound on
          go take a look at this
          http://pasala.com/bromas/sayit.php
          and than click on the blue 'continuar' and just listen to this
          I want to know what do you think of it
          That scared the *&*$^ out of me!!
          Although I was just glad it wasn't naked dancing people or something like that...
          I'm going to have nightmares now!

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
            Although I was just glad it wasn't naked dancing people or something like that...
            If you put a text in red and say at your own risk they all go see it I have given you some green Perhaps that will help to get some shippy dreams
            Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
              does anyone have any idea what a cubit is??
              rosemary
              If someone's already answered, ignore me. I *think* it's an Egyptian unit of measurement... between elbow and wrist but this info does come with a health warning...

Comment

If you put a text in red and say at your own risk they all go see it I have given you some green Perhaps that will help to get some shippy dreams
                Thanks Anubis. I did try to give you some green (I like having the you-know-what scared out of me!) but I've been too generous with my rep again.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                  Watch some shippy vids or read some fics before going to bed, it should help
                  Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

If you put a text in red and say at your own risk they all go see it
                    Yes but I think you put the red warning AFTER I've gone to see it
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

My 1000th Post!

Free Drinks for everyone!
                      and my favourite picture of the moment, created by Mala the Magnificent

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

I have given you some green points too I need to spraid the love as I was thought by Tame Love is all we want so why is it so hard to get it?You give green and you make someone happy with it.So shippers SPRAID your love
                        Thank You
                        I spread the shipper love and green jello whenever I can, I tried to give you some but I need to spread it around a bit first!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

ok i know i just logged on but i have to go now...
                          another exam tomorrow..
                          need to get some sleep...
                          happy shippy dreams everyone...
                          ((((((((((((shipperfamily)))))))))))))))))))
                          and Happy belated Birthday Spiderman!!!!!!!!(if i haven't already said)
                          sigpic
                          http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                          http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Congratulations Sam O Neill for your 1000th post.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                              ok i know i just logged on but i have to go now...
                              another exam tomorrow..
                              need to get some sleep...
                              happy shippy dreams everyone...
                              ((((((((((((shipperfamily)))))))))))))))))))
                              and Happy belated Birthday Spiderman!!!!!!!!(if i haven't already said)
                              You are doing exams aswell?
                              What exam do you have tomorrow? I've got Religious Education but there isn't really much I can revise for that so i'm having a night off
                              (((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Hannah))))))))))))))))))))))

Good Luck!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                                My 1000th Post!

Free Drinks for everyone!
                                and my favourite picture of the moment, created by Mala the Magnificent

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                                I love this, but can I just ask what the hey that thing is behind the horse just under the word 'dream' when it changes??

Comment

Working...
                                X