This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    Now my day is complete...thanks ever so much bev....
    You are most welcome, my wee critter!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      Um..I'm not too sure, although it looks like it may be from D&C. I'm sure someone here will set us straight.
      looks like upgrades when sam has just had the armband put on her, and she says she doesnt feel any different and jack says something like give it time ....(cant remember dialogue that well) lolhes sat on her bed aswel lol
      Last edited by samisjacksgal; 23 November 2004, 10:55 AM. Reason: cant spell the word remember for my life hee hee
      Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        The writers have never convinced me that Pete was the man for Sam. The more he is on the show, the more they convince me he is NOT the man for Sam. It was very clear in Affinity
        Spoiler:
        that there was no chemistry, no spark to their relationship. In fact, it was pretty bland. I just wished they had not had her accept the proposal.
        Possible spoilers for seasons seven and eight

I still believe the PTB are surprised with how LITTLE Pete is liked. Cute actor---why not? BUT he is so out of character for Sam.

I will always believe the last names of the actor and producer mattered in the keeping of the Pete character. When fans hated Freya/Anise, Vanessa Angel didn't come back. When Jessica Steen didn't 'test' well, she didn't come back.

Why, oh Why can't we get rid of Pete???????

We will. SOON.

Jack and Sam will be together by the end of this season. Or I quit watching. (There, that threat will scare the PTB!)
        Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
          looks like upgrades when sam has just had the armband put on her, and she says she doesnt feel any different and jack says something like give it time ....(cant remeber dialogue that well) lolhes sat on her bed aswel lol
          Thank you Carolyn. I looked it up and found that it is from Upgrades as it would have bugged me all night.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
            Possible spoilers for seasons seven and eight

I still believe the PTB are surprised with how LITTLE Pete is liked. Cute actor---why not? BUT he is so out of character for Sam.

I will always believe the last names of the actor and producer mattered in the keeping of the Pete character. When fans hated Freya/Anise, Vanessa Angel didn't come back. When Jessica Steen didn't 'test' well, she didn't come back.

Why, oh Why can't we get rid of Pete???????

We will. SOON.

Jack and Sam will be together by the end of this season. Or I quit watching. (There, that threat will scare the PTB!)
            Its probably because:
            This:

And....
            This:

Have nothing to do with each other.
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Okay folks

The Third Race has been updated

Jack and Pete exchange words
              Sam confesses to Daniel
              Jack reverts to his black op ways

If you like Dark Jack fics , you'll like this

I don't have the direct URL at the mo' but the link's in my sig!
              I've just read it and I LOVE it
              Do you think Pete's dreaming of this ?

And the direct link is : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2070659/1/
              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

OK every shipper make sure you have your sound on
                go take a look at this
                http://pasala.com/bromas/sayit.php
                and than click on the blue 'continuar' and just listen to this
                I want to know what do you think of it
                Last edited by Lord Zedd; 23 November 2004, 11:55 AM.
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                  go take a look at this
                  Anubis-bored are we?

rosemary
                  Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                    Anubis-bored are we?

rosemary
                    hahahahahah A bit ROFLMAO hahaha have you seen my picture that I posted at the previous page about Freyr the asgard
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

go take a look at this
                      OK, now I'm sure to have nightmares tonight
                      Give me some cookies please, the ones to have sweet shippy dreams
                      I think I'm going to watch some ship vids too, just to forget this
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                        NOT GOING TO HAPPEN???????!!!!!!!!

are you INSANE!!!!??
                        they WILL end up together!!!!
                        the spoilers practically spelt it out for us!!!!!!(was that a spoiler BTW?)
                        you have to stop thinking like that!!!
                        now sit down and have a nice shipper cookie..... ship nana?

we shippers are very fragile you know... we break at anything so be careful!
                        i'm sorry i had to shout
                        lol its ok i would say they well end up together but i don't want to get my hopes up in case it does not happen

Comment

hahahahahah A bit ROFLMAO hahaha have you seen my picture that I posted at the previous page about Freyr the asgard
                          oh yeah-that was quite a hoot and a ray of sunshine here in soggy Austin. Anyone have any spare gopher wood? and by the way-does anyone have any idea what a cubit is??
                          rosemary
                          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                            OK, now I'm sure to have nightmares tonight
                            Give me some cookies please, the ones to have sweet shippy dreams
                            I think I'm going to watch some ship vids too, just to forget this
                            well you could make yourself feel better and dream that she is in Pete's dreams (or maybe TPTB-they do so deserve that vision of loveliness-don't you think?)

rosemary

Comment

AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

go take a look at this
                              BAD Nuby! very very bad Nuby!!
                              The dogs actually got up off the blanket on the sofa to see what the heck the screaming was about

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                                BAD Nuby! very very bad Nuby!!
                                The dogs actually got up off the blanket on the sofa to see what the heck the screaming was about
                                okay-so did they run screaming into the night? Maybe we ought to send it to the guys in Vancouver and let them get the real idea of what we think they've been doing the last two seasons. Nothing else is penetrating their beady little brains

rosemary

Comment

Working...
                                X