This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ses110
    I agree eye of botox.TPTB are smart enough to realize it will be devastating to not only SG-1 but Atlantis as well if Sam and Jack are not together at the end of Season 8.If Sam and Jack are not together I will not return for Season 9 and I'am sure many of my Shipper friends will not return either.I do not expect to see a Sam and Jack engagement or wedding but I expect to see at least one great Kiss and to hear those three little words.If that is too much to expect after 8 Years of Loyal viewing not to mention buying the Dvd's then TPTB do not deserve me and my fellow Shippers as Fans.
    Well....I can't say I disagree with you here........8 years is definitely LONG ENOUGH to be PLAYING THIS GAME....make a decision already AND STICK TO IT!!!!

Then at least we as fans can make an informed decision about how we feel about TPTB and how they handle a TV show....
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      " I want more spoilers..."

.....says the little fish

Caty
      Gawd, me too! I swear, if we don't get something new to talk about here... I might just turn off my computer and do normal ppl things.

Notice new spoilers/pics for Atlantis came out on Gateworld? And Sg1's spoilers continue to be hidden. Is this good or bad? December 14th is when Gemini is airing for the Brits, right? This is THE worst hiatis I've ever experienced! I can't even celebrate the announcement of a 9th season because I don't even know if my fave actress and character (Amanda/Sam) will be in it. And ship... who knows what they'll do to it this time. Yeah, I'm in a grumpy mood, but I'm pmsing, so give me a break (or two margaritas ).

(tv bites tonight too)

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        Gawd, me too! I swear, if we don't get something new to talk about here... I might just turn off my computer and do normal ppl things.

Notice new spoilers/pics for Atlantis came out on Gateworld? And Sg1's spoilers continue to be hidden. Is this good or bad? December 14th is when Gemini is airing for the Brits, right? This is THE worst hiatis I've ever experienced! I can't even celebrate the announcement of a 9th season because I don't even know if my fave actress and character (Amanda/Sam) will be in it. And ship... who knows what they'll do to it this time. Yeah, I'm in a grumpy mood, but I'm pmsing, so give me a break (or two margaritas ).

(tv bites tonight too)

Sally
        ((((((((((((Sally)))))))))))))

I know grumpy!! I have the flu and to add insult to injury, I think PMS is setting in!!

Our ship will happen! And AT has to come back! If season 9 is going to be Jack lite, it can't be missing her too! Why bother having a season 9 if it is just CJ and MS! I still believe that they will work around AT with a weird filming schedule instead of just leaving her and Jack both out of too many eps! Cheer up!!!

(((((((((((((((Sally)))))))))))))))))))))

P.S. BTW love the aura!!

Comment

Sally your right.This hiatis is the worst.Jan 21 is still a long way off.I think it is so hard because IMO Season 8 has been very disappointing with very little Ship.It seems like TPTB spent about 5 minutes planning out the first half of Season 8.I'am also on edge because there has been no cast information on Season 9.I understand Atlantis is in it's first Year and TPTB want to help it along but give us some stories/pictures about SG-1.I'am also dying to hear if we will get the 90 minute Threads.

Comment

Originally posted by eye of botox
            I am, without a doubt, 120% sure we are going to get a shippy ending to the S/J UST.

It makes good business sense. and if there is one thing I've learned (the hard way) it's that tv and movies are business and as such profit is king.

Shippers are legion, we are an enormous part of not only the online community, but the fandom in general. Hello, piss off a large segment of the fandom whilst trying to start up another show? Lose viewers and therefore $? I don't think so.

So, regardless of what happens in S9 with little/no Jack and AT out on maternity for awhile (with my blessing for all that it's worth). Still I worry not.

Sam and Jack=Revenue and that=one satisfied shipper

Shipper Logic is a beautiful thing!
            Thank you, EoB! I'm going to keep this post when I need a ship pick-me-up. It really 'does' make good business sense, because shippers will buy an entire season, even if there's one or two eps we want. We're very easy to please (and easy to hurt I'm afraid).

Sally, who needs massive doses of SOMETHING to stop feelings so... so... what you feel when you want to cry and/or maim at any moment
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
              Sally your right.This hiatis is the worst.Jan 21 is still a long way off.I think it is so hard because IMO Season 8 has been very disappointing with very little Ship.It seems like TPTB spent about 5 minutes planning out the first half of Season 8.I'am also on edge because there has been no cast information on Season 9.I understand Atlantis is in it's first Year and TPTB want to help it along but give us some stories/pictures about SG-1.I'am also dying to hear if we will get the 90 minute Threads.
              Thanks, ses. I was going to green you, but I just did it on another post of yours. Waiting is only fun when you're not gnawing off your own leg (don't ask me what that means ).

Sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Goodmorning campers I'm soooo tired I wish there was a smilie that cold tell that.There should be more standerd smilies in here!! there isn't even a love smilie Pf I'm off to school,through the rain,than 2 hour long on a smelly bus,where all those little brats aren't tired and keep on yepping,yepping and yepping,those little yeppers
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
                  New Video Release!

Daniel/Jack/Sam - Over and Over

I finally finished this video after 2 weeks of brainstorming and clipping.
                  Andy....well first ...Excellent Video!!!! and definitely a VERY NEW take on things

What a way to use the cast to fit the words and find a way to use things ... and it tells a story and if looked at this way ...could explain quite a few things .... LOL

VERY WELL MADE!!!! and I really like that song!!!!
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                    Goodmorning campers I'm soooo tired I wish there was a smilie that cold tell that.There should be more standerd smilies in here!! there isn't even a love smilie Pf I'm off to school,through the rain,than 2 hour long on a smelly bus,where all those little brats aren't tired and keep on yepping,yepping and yepping,those little yeppers
                    LOL...(((_Anusbis)))) just think of them as you ....when you were their age...I am SURE you WERE NOT a yepper...BUT maybe it will make it easier to take the ride

and just think we will all be waiting to spread the Sam & Jack LURVE all over you when you return

Comment

OMG !!!! I got 4 radioactive green vblocks whooo hoooo juich thank you everybody,it is you who gave me those sweet points,you guys are the best
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        just think we will all be waiting to spread the Sam & Jack LURVE all over you when you return
                        I'll be waiting and no I wasn't a yepper at all,I was always very quitte.I think it is a funny word yepper or bablemouth of is it blabbermouth???
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

New Video Release!

Daniel/Jack/Sam - Over and Over

I finally finished this video after 2 weeks of brainstorming and clipping.
                          I'll download right after school when I get back here and waiting for your love I promise See ya
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                            I'll be waiting and no I wasn't a yepper at all,I was always very quitte.I think it is a funny word yepper or bablemouth of is it blabbermouth???
                            I think the term is *Blabbermouth*.............. *glares at family*...not a word outta a one of ya ....

Just repeat your mantra
                            Sam & Jack Forever
                            Sam & Jack Forever
                            Sam & Jack Forever

and the urge to point out *just* how many posts I have will pass

Comment

New Video Release!

New Jack/Sam Shipper video:
                              Josh Groban - Believe

This video was made after hearing the song from the soundtrack of the motion Picture: The Polar Express.
                              Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

New Video Release!

New Jack/Sam Shipper video:
                                Josh Groban - Believe

This video was made after hearing the song from the soundtrack of the motion Picture: The Polar Express.
                                Andy.... a beautiful song !! and a wonderful video to go along with it ....Happy Holidays to you too (((((((((Andy))))))))

Comment

Working...
                                X