This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatewatcher
    Hey, guys....can you see the picture I put by my signature? I thought I did it.....I can see it, just making sure you can. Thanks for letting me know

sorry Lana but as always i'm sympathetic. the same thing happened to me....(sob)

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
      you said it wonderfully. He wants "to know all of her."

*tingles*

ship sistah
      Yep. And the poor guy is just sitting supportively by, waiting for her to open up to him, tragically unaware that she is so blazingly insecure when it comes to her really intimate personal relationships, that she has no idea he's right there unless he yells Really Loudly...

But they'll get there!!! They'll just pleasantly torture us a bit longer first...

RowanD

GateShip--Where it's all about the family. Join us!

Comment

Hey, guys....can you see the picture I put by my signature? I thought I did it.....I can see it, just making sure you can. Thanks for letting me know
        Lana, I can't see your picture. All I see is a box with an X in it

Comment

I can't see it...

Comment

I can't see it Lana ..You must be forgetting something ..Check again

Did you type [IMG] The link [/IMG] ??!!!

Caty

Comment

Greis!

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                sorry Lana but as always i'm sympathetic. the same thing happened to me....(sob)

it should work ..I uploaded the pic in my website .I'm gonna check my sig ..May be we need more than [IMG]...LINK [/IMG]

no I think that's it ..Could you check you typed the correct link? ..May be you made a typo error!!!!Don't forget the capital letters for the first link ? The second one is only small letters ..but don't forget one thing or it won't work.

Caty
                Last edited by Catysg1; 22 November 2004, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  I can't see it Lana ..You must be forgetting something ..Check again

Did you type [IMG] The link [/IMG] ??!!!

Caty
                  Why can I see it on my computer when I post?

Comment

still just a red square in a box, for me

ETA: you don't need to do [IMG], just click on in the menu of the sig editor and paste the URL in there.
                    Last edited by sacme; 22 November 2004, 02:32 PM.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

I want back and tried again retyped it Now?
                      I'm sorry for taking up space being O/T

Comment

Sorry Lana, still not working

Comment

I'll try again later..Thanks for the help, Caty. Family's "hollerin" for dinner
                          go figure! Good night

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                            still just a red square in a box, for me

ETA: you don't need to do [IMG], just click on in the menu of the editor and paste the URL in there.

Well I typed [IMG] THE LINK [/IMG] in my sig and it's fine too ..don't want to make it too complicated

Lana ..use the second link ..all the pics I have in my sigs are uploaded in the second one ..it will work without a doubt.

and clean your inbox

Caty
                            Last edited by Catysg1; 22 November 2004, 02:38 PM.

Comment

My fave ship moment! Oh! There are too many beautiful moments to chose from. I like the ones in Into the Fire and Out of Mind (?) The s2/3 finale/opener. There must lustful than some of the other scene (I have a smutty mind!) there's none of this angst-oh-my-God-she's-going-to-get-together-with--rather-than-Jack and they're cute!
                              Also, as Michelle pointed out, and as I like to remind everyone at every possible opportunity it has the *secret ship* moment in it! (My love... Carter!)

Comment

New Video Release!

Daniel/Jack/Sam - Over and Over

I finally finished this video after 2 weeks of brainstorming and clipping.
                                Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Working...
                                X