This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    (((((((((((((((((((((Sugarshaker)))))))))))))))))))))))))

You shouldn't do that unless you are armed with lots of happy pills or lots of alcohol!!! It's just not right reading that stuff without some kind of artificial courage!!! You'll end up pulling your hair out!!!
    i always love your smilies mei mei!!!!!
    sigpic
    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by amra
      I potter in there from time to time. I do it as a personal test thing, to see if they can get me down or not. they normally don't and I come out feeling stronger

amra
      There have been times that I puttered around in there and came away feeling pretty good because many of those posters are convinced that Sam and Jack WILL get together. But today I came across someone who really hates Sam and finds her relationship with Jack to be a word I won't utter here. Yikes!! I was taken aback by the vehemence of it all. It's really a great feeling to have the shipper family to come to in cases like this.

sigpic
      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        (((((((((((((((((((((Sugarshaker)))))))))))))))))))))))))

You shouldn't do that unless you are armed with lots of happy pills or lots of alcohol!!! It's just not right reading that stuff without some kind of artificial courage!!! You'll end up pulling your hair out!!!
        LMAO!! I need to stock up on some prescription shipper cookies!!

sigpic
        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

*gah*
          I've spent all weekend writing essays for a uni application. My wrist has swollen up again... and I have a blister on two fingers from gripping a pen too tightly (I'm a tense person when it comes to academic essays!)
          I was hoping something shippy and spoilery might have occurred in my absence...
          But it doesn't look like it.
          *sigh*
          Thanks to all the people here who reviewed my fics recently! BTW, everyone take a good look at shipper hannah's sig. If Jack was so desperate to get away in broca divide why has he got his hand holding her head onto his?? hehehehe...

Comment

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to say Hi, as I haven't been here for a while. I've been so busy that i simply lost track of the time.

How have you all been?

Do you even remember me?

Wendy
            hugs
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
              There have been times that I puttered around in there and came away feeling pretty good because many of those posters are convinced that Sam and Jack WILL get together. But today I came across someone who really hates Sam and finds her relationship with Jack to be a word I won't utter here. Yikes!! I was taken aback by the vehemence of it all. It's really a great feeling to have the shipper family to come to in cases like this.
              Yes Its nice to know we can always come back here to our little shipper creche and cheer ourselves up . There are some ppl out there who really REALLY dont like S/J ship, I've read quite scary posts in the past, we all do occasionally I'm sure but....we know we're right!

I know what you mean when you say about some of the posters there think Sam and Jack will end up together.Its kinda weird that they think it too, but good because they must see the ship aswell (cept they dont like it) and its good to know that others see it and we're not just all crazy

amra

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r
                Hello everyone.

I just wanted to say Hi, as I haven't been here for a while. I've been so busy that i simply lost track of the time.

How have you all been?

Do you even remember me?

Wendy
                hugs
                I dont but I havent been here all that long and I only returned from about a months absense myself a couple of days ago so welcome!

amra

Comment

I potter in there from time to time. I do it as a personal test thing, to see if they can get me down or not. they normally don't and I come out feeling stronger

amra
                  I lurk there from time to time myself - then just shake my head and think probably the same thing they think about me - delusional!!
                  sigpic
                  Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                  My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                    *gah*
                    I've spent all weekend writing essays for a uni application. My wrist has swollen up again... and I have a blister on two fingers from gripping a pen too tightly (I'm a tense person when it comes to academic essays!)
                    I was hoping something shippy and spoilery might have occurred in my absence...
                    But it doesn't look like it.
                    *sigh*
                    Thanks to all the people here who reviewed my fics recently! BTW, everyone take a good look at shipper hannah's sig. If Jack was so desperate to get away in broca divide why has he got his hand holding her head onto his?? hehehehe...
                    LOL! "Pen"? What's that??? If Mei Mei can't type it, it don't get done!!

I am having spoiler withdrawals right along with you!!

Hello, I am Mei Mei and I am a spoileraholic! Or spoiler hussy, though I prefer Ship Mum's phrase.... *giggle* *giggle* *snort*

I will be trolling the net looking for anything once the UK starts airing new eps! I don't get spoiled on spoilers, I crave them! Fortunately, we have a few kind shippers that have guaranteed caps quickly (thanks, Caty) but it's just not the same!!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      Hi chums. Here's my shippy pic of the day. Actually it's a promo pic of AT and RDA, but I thought it was nice anyway...

critter is so sad....no, not because she is talking in the third person like meimei although it does make one wonder.....no, she is sad because by the time she signed on this afternoon all she can see is a very small red "x" and not the wonderful shippy picture she knows she should be looking at. even the url address comes up wrong. yes....a very sad critter....very sad.
                      Last edited by Critter; 21 November 2004, 12:37 PM.
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

I dont but I havent been here all that long and I only returned from about a months absense myself a couple of days ago so welcome!

amra
                        Ah, well, I only joined the thread about a month ago, so that would kind of explain why you don't know me.

But thank you

Wendy
                        Hugs
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hello everyone.

How have you all been?

Do you even remember me?

Wendy
                          hugs
                          Of course I remember you! I never forget a member of the shipper family.

Welcome Back!!

sigpic
                          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                            critter is so sad....no, not because she is talking in the first person like meimei although it does make one wonder.....no, she is sad because by the time she signed on this afternoon all she can see is a very small red "x" and not the wonderful shippy picture she knows she should be looking at. even the url address comes up wrong. yes....a very sad critter....very sad.
                            Ack!! It is gone!! Bev, put it back!! Make it come back!! Mei Mei hadn't had time to, eh, "pinch" it!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Comment

Hey *waves*

Sorry haven't bin by for a bit, RL went and got all intense on me damn it

Just dropping in to let you all know that the lovely...ish people at "sky" sent me an E-mail confirming that in the U.K Stargate will resume airing on January 4th

Dear Leanne.

Thank you for your e-mail about 'Stargate SG1.

I can confirm that episodes will currently continue on Tuesdays from 8pm and repeat Saturdays at the same time on Sky One, until the 21/12/04. Episodes will then take a break until the 04/01/05 due to the Christmas schedules.

I do hope the above information will be of assistance.

Thank you for contacting Sky.

Kind regards

John Smith
                              Viewer Relations

okey dokey will try and get back to see you all soon, just thought you would like to know,
                              not that this has any bearing on anyone, but this works quite well for me cause this means Mobeius will fall during my birthday festivities

bye bye

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                              honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Ah, well, I only joined the thread about a month ago, so that would kind of explain why you don't know me.

But thank you

Wendy
                                Hugs
                                LOL, ahha! I hope you enjoy it here! I certainly do!

amra

Comment

Working...
                                X