• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wynter
    hiya guys,

have i missed something because i might be late but what are these spoilers

Spoiler:
    some-one mentioned season 9 as in sam getting married not sure who too,but is mentioned in cult times or some-thing,also they say that potato head is in mobieus......what the hell is going on...........ok staying in happy place or i will explode is it a way of getting sam out the way by marrying her off to spud head or is it a way to get sam and jack out of the picture by them off on their honeymoon ok i love that scene....

ok if i have got that wrong please correct me

wynterxx
    People who read the full article say it bore no relation to the promotional material/headlines. The marriage talk was all about Amanda and her real life husband. They've been married for ten years and they're very happy. Good for them. It didn't have much in the way of ship spoilers in any direction. As for the casting spoilers for Moebius
    Spoiler:
    that's one mention on a German site that, while well intentioned, hasn't always been the most reliable. I think they have some issues with translations since they seem to get most of their info from sources in other languages. We don't know if Pete's gonna show up in moebius or not. DDL has made some massively vague comments, but it's not like he reliably knows what episodes he's in, anyway.
    *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

hiya guys,

Spoiler:
      some-one mentioned season 9 as in sam getting married not sure who too,but is mentioned in cult times or some-thing,also they say that potato head is in mobieus......what the hell is going on...........ok staying in happy place or i will explode is it a way of getting sam out the way by marrying her off to spud head or is it a way to get sam and jack out of the picture by them off on their honeymoon ok i love that scene....

wynterxx
      It does menton that she is getting married in the 'CultTimes'. The article doesn't elaborate on the title that but instead gives us some details on Moebius and talks about her pregnancy.

As to being in Moebius, we don't know. Gateworld doesn't report that he is in Moebius and I tend to believe Gateworld.

Comment

hiya guys,

Spoiler:

wynterxx

Wynter ..could you go and read a bit of the thread ??!!!...the article(UK magazine) or the title at least "Colonel Carter is getting married" is regarding Affinity and the engagement because Affinity just aired in the UK ..and it's being repeated 4 times this week ..so they have to make a big deal of it like they did in the US ..

I posted my scenario as caty TPTB of the last kiss..and so on ... in Mobius ..You 'll like it

and I posted a last shippy video ..yesterday it was "She 's out of my life" Josh groban ....Today it's "For you" The calling .

Also Token and Rogue decided that Pete is a Turkey to be stuffed for Chritsmasbut mind the indigestion ...The carcass will have to be thrown in the pit with the plastic ring tied up on one of his big toes.

and Don't worry about the article ..it's only advertising for Affinity ...you see... a ring for Carter is something ..The press had to go and make a big deal of it ....Bahhhhhhh ...bad boys ..stirring up the mess

Caty
        Last edited by Catysg1; 19 November 2004, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Agree Auralan. DDL seems not to know what episodes he appears in. He said in an Gateworld interview that he was in Sacrifices and he wasn't. He isn't the most reliable source of spoilers. From now on I generally won't believe anything that comes out of him.

Comment

Hey dudes and Dutettes- I read the article today and the one thing that made me laugh all the way home was the picture of Sam standing in Jack#s office and the caption read. SOmething like
            "You posed wearing what? WIth what? Carter how could you...you wouldn't happen to have a copy of that around would you?"
            It was referring to the provokative pics with the american flag I laughed myself all the way home!!! I'm totally looking forward to seeing the end of the series and I loved that she was talking about her pregnancy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              Wynter ..could you go and read a bit of the thread ??!!!...the article(UK magazine) or the title at least "Colonel Carter is getting married" is regarding Affinity and the engagement because Affinity just aired in the UK ..and it's being repeated 4 times this week ..so they have to make a big deal of it like they did in the US ..

I posted my scenario as caty TPTB of the last kiss..and so on ... in Mobius ..You 'll like it

and I posted a last shippy video ..yesterday it was "She 's out of my life" Josh groban ....Today it's "For you" The calling .

Also Token and Rogue decided that Pete is a Turkey to be stuffed for Chritsmasbut mind the indigestion ...The carcass will have to be thrown in the pit with the plastic ring tied up on one of his big toes.

and Don't worry about the article ..it's only advertising for Affinity ...you see... a ring for Carter is something ..The press had to go and make a big deal of it ....Bahhhhhhh ...bad boys ..stirring up the mess

Caty
              sorry caty i haven't had time to catch up on the thread that was why i asked if you guys would put me straight,thanks to watters87,auralan and caty now i know what is going on,i will promise to read posts before replying next time.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                Hey dudes and Dutettes- I read the article today and the one thing that made me laugh all the way home was the picture of Sam standing in Jack#s office and the caption read. SOmething like
                "You posed wearing what? WIth what? Carter how could you...you wouldn't happen to have a copy of that around would you?"
                It was referring to the provokative pics with the american flag I laughed myself all the way home!!! I'm totally looking forward to seeing the end of the series and I loved that she was talking about her pregnancy!!

Thank you Sam Fan .I could NOT find the magazine in the local shop but I knew it was nothing ...At least the others will feel at rest too now .

Glad to know that AT's pregnancy is going fine ....

and what are those photos with the American flags ..you are talking about ??!!

Me too I can't wait for Mobius ..Even Caty TPTB just wrote the scenario for the final kiss and first of many .. ..and so on ....and it looks really good

Caty
                Last edited by Catysg1; 19 November 2004, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Thank you Sam Fan .I could find the magazine in the local shop but I knew it was nothing ...At least the others will feel at rest too now .

Glad to know that AT's pregnancy is going fine ....

and what are those photos with the American flags ..you are talking about ??!!

Me too I can't wait for Mobius ..Even Caty TPTB just wrote the scenario for the final kiss and first of many .. ..and so on ....and it looks really good

Caty

Huni you have to be kidding have you never seen the pics of her posing nakee with just an american Flag wrapped over her area's?! I don't have a link or I'd give it to you.

It's amazing to know that the pregnancy is going well I'm still beaming for her! Yay her!

And lunar you'll probably miss this post but I am watching Travis perform for Children in need riight now this second
                  "Why does it always rain on me?"

Comment

sorry caty i haven't had time to catch up on the thread that was why i asked if you guys would put me straight,thanks to watters87,auralan and caty now i know what is going on,i will promise to read posts before replying next time.

wynterxx

I think Sam fan just bought the magazine ..and she was laughing through it ..nothing in it ..just about At's pregnancy and of course Affinity I suppose like the title says .

Caty

Comment

Huni you have to be kidding have you never seen the pics of her posing nakee with just an american Flag wrapped over her area's?! I don't have a link or I'd give it to you.
                      no only the femme fatale one

Ok I want to see that pic because I want to know what RDA/Jack was looking at I'm curious

Does somebody have a link or point me to the right direction ??!!!It may help CatyTPTB for her next scenario ..yu know

Thank you

Caty

Comment

no only the femme fatale one

Ok I want to see that pic because I want to know what RDA/Jack was looking at I'm curious

Does somebody have a link or point me to the right direction ??!!!It may help CatyTPTB for her next scenario ..yu know

Thank you

Caty
                        No dude I think itw as that one. lol

Comment

It's amazing to know that the pregnancy is going well I'm still beaming for her! Yay her!
                          The links for those pictures are here. They are from her Official Website
                          http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...view_album.php

Caty, I think those are the ones that Sam Fan was on about.

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                            The links for those pictures are here. They are from her Official Website
                            http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...view_album.php

Caty, I think those are the ones that Sam Fan was on about.

Thank you Watters87 ..I 've seen them before ..beautiful ..I couldn't remember the one with the flag though ..

The ones from femme fatale on the bed are very sensual ..I bet if Jack could see Sam like that ..he will not resist to the temptation any longer and will bite the forbidden fruit. and me think that the ..
                            Spoiler:
                            dream in GEMINI may be very similar and sensual to those bed pics ..I don't know why !!!..but when AT mentionned idylic life ..I could see sensuality between Sam and Jack ..instead of boring casual life that she had with the Pete dream in New order

Caty

Comment

Sally don't get all stressed up about the article ..It's about Affinity because it's airing in the UK this week and in the Episode info on sky they say ....Teal'c ...blabla bla.... and carter is considering a future with Pete.It's all to do with Affinity in the UK .
                              Thanks, Doctor Caty Ship!

(((((((Caty)))))))

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Happy
                                **Birthday
                                ***Michelle!

Sally
                                sally

sigpic