This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shipper hannah
    wow you must really be passionate about football to cry about it!!!
    can't stand watching sports myself though.....
    I am...but I just couldn't believe I missed it. It was the last match of the season and I've been to nearly every match this season. Ya know when you're really, really looking forward to something, and then all of a sudden you discover it's not going to happen? It's really frustrating....

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
      phewwww i survived thanks i needed that

everybody alright?? no one fell over board?
      Whoops, sorry, missed that one.

By the time I realised it was happening, it was all over............story of my life.
      Last edited by SeaBee; 26 November 2004, 04:15 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
        They could always put in with the captured wraith, or would that be too cruel?

Which would you rather do if you were a wraith, eat Pete's life force, or starve to death?

Why can't he be a wraith ???..it will still give him a job anyway ..I mean he does not have to be a goodie ..if he stays as Pete he will never be well received anyway ..but if he plays somebody else but not in the team ..then he should be OK ..a wraith would be good because we won't recognize him anyway ..so it's all good for us and good for him. Wearing a mask, a white wig or heavy make up may boost his confidence back

Caty

Comment

They could always put in with the captured wraith, or would that be too cruel?

Which would you rather do if you were a wraith, eat Pete's life force, or starve to death?
          No that is not cruel.

Eat his life force because it gets rid of him quicker otherwise he would probably stalk you.

Comment

Whoops, sorry, missed that one.

By the time I realised it was happening, it was all over............story of my life.
            not to worry my shipper pal we will have plenty more
            Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
              I am...but I just couldn't believe I missed it. It was the last match of the season and I've been to nearly every match this season. Ya know when you're really, really looking forward to something, and then all of a sudden you discover it's not going to happen? It's really frustrating....
              (((((((((((((shelsfc))))))))))) Just know you won't be feeling that way about Sam and Jack because we KNOW it is going to happen! At least, it better!!

Here's a picture for you to cheer you up.....WARNING!!!!!!!!

Token ~

Comment

i'm off to bed now shippers.... very tired!!!!
                Happy Shippy dreams everyone tonight......
                wish for some really shippy spoilers (or any spoilers will do) for tomorrow!!!!..

nighty night!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic
                http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                  I agree but IMHO 8 years saving the world is enough time and they deserve some peace and happiness. Maybe I've read too much fanfics but they could find a way to have Sam and Jack together and still working in the SGC.
                  I don't think the regs are the major obstacle for them being together now (in the earlier seasons for sure but not any more).
                  And I think Sam will have to make the first move. I mean, Jack believes she has moved on. And he won't put himself between her and her supposed happiness.
                  So if someone has to show to the other how he/she really feels, it must be Sam.

floflo ....I think she 's doing it in ...
                  Spoiler:
                  Threads ,,and even if she's interrupted ..I think Jack is gonna realise just there that she is not happy . .so he'll make sure that he becomes a civilian for her and him to start a relationship ..and remember by "citizen Joe" ..they flirt on the phone ..so something happened ..he is problaby not quite a civilian at the time ..so they need to wait ..but they can still flirt ..
                  ..it's not illegal ...is it !!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                    i'm off to bed now shippers.... very tired!!!!
                    Happy Shippy dreams everyone tonight......
                    wish for some really shippy spoilers (or any spoilers will do) for tomorrow!!!!..

nighty night!!!!!!!!!!!

Night night!
                    Sleep tight!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                      I believe that falls under the paragraph in the Geneva Convention about "cruel and unusual punishment to prisoners". So the wraith lucks out!
                      I don't think the Geneva convention applies to Pegasus. It didn't in 'Poisoning the Well'. So the Wraith isn't out of luck but Pete would be.

Comment

So, my son and I are sitting playing with his new toys from his recent 5th birthday party, and one of the gifts was a toy Santa Clause and sleigh, complete with tiny little gifts for Santa to hand out. Several of the tiny gifts are books. While playing, my son designated three of the books as MY gifts, and said they were script books of Seasons 8, 9, and 10 of Stargate, and that way if there wasn't a season 10, I could still read about it. He informed me quite clearly, that the Season 8 book was the scripts that would really be airing on TV.

Then we sat down for storytime, and he offered to read to me from the Season 8 Stargate book before starting on his library books. He pretended to open the toy book, and very clearly read to me: "Sam Carter is making pancakes for Jack O'Neill."

Gotta love the kid.

RowanD, Proud Mom of a fledgling 'shipper

GateShip--Where it's all about the family. Join us!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          urk ..I hope they won't ..I can't see them going to Atlantis ..it's a bit grim..and isn't the planet dangerous ..?!!

I think they should just retire on Earth at jack's cabin ..but go through the Stargate to a planet ( with no Go'aoulds threat) and experience the pleasure of living in the wild with no clothes on from time to time ....Au naturel .

I can see Jack loving that kind of life style ..and Sam !!..probaby too ..She looked quite good with her top tank in la broca divide and Jack thought so too.

Caty
                          I'm with you on them retiring at Jack's cabin...and they should definitly go on an 'au naturel' holiday every so often!!
                          What planet would they go to though?

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                            (((((((((((((shelsfc))))))))))) Just know you won't be feeling that way about Sam and Jack because we KNOW it is going to happen! At least, it better!!

Here's a picture for you to cheer you up.....WARNING!!!!!!!!

Thank you, I think I needed that!!
                            *sigh*
                            What a picture!

It will happen!

Comment

OW!!!!

Just dozed off and hit my head on the desk, so I'm off to bed.

'night all!
                              sigpic

Comment

OW!!!!

Just dozed off and hit my head on the desk, so I'm off to bed.

'night all!
                                Night Seabee.

Comment

Working...
                                X