This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    LOL...I am working on it...AND my FIRST order of business.....SAM & JACK...WEDDING!!!!! dang it....and then the HWMS hehehehehe
    Okay, I'll bite... what is HWMS??

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
      Welome back Ship Nana
      stealing this from Watters87 Welcome Home Ship Nana...we missed you!!!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
        Do you have any idea how many pairs of shoes I can get for that much? Yeesh.

It amazes me how much people are willing to spend on these things. Then I count how many pairs of shoes I have and wonder which of us is crazier....
        But aren't you supposed to have hundreds of pairs of shoes?

*Mei Mei eyes the closet door that won't close all the way for the mountain of shoes falling from it!*

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
          Goodnight everybody see ya of to bed now.Have to get up early. Hope I'll sleep better tonight !! Didn't sleep last night so. Tame see ya hope I'll talk to you soon (((hugs))) Goodnight shippers enjoy it while I'm away
          (((((((_Anubis))))) Keep up all the good things I hope you have GREAT Sam & Jack dreams...and we all get our dreams answered SOOn.....COME ON January!!!!!
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

LOL...I am working on it...AND my FIRST order of business.....SAM & JACK...WEDDING!!!!! dang it....and then the HWMS hehehehehe
            ((((((TAME)))))))

How's the trip going?!!

Jack and Sam wedding, huh? Good thing we've already picked out the bridal party's clothes!! *giggle*

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
              Do you have any idea how many pairs of shoes I can get for that much? Yeesh.

It amazes me how much people are willing to spend on these things. Then I count how many pairs of shoes I have and wonder which of us is crazier....
              why THEM of course....shoes are as necessary as......well BREATHING ...I might see my way clear to giving up a few pair for Sam & Jack..........but it would be a hard choice

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                Okay, I'll bite... what is HWMS??
                hehehehe Kri THAT would be Hot Wild Monkey Sex as depicted by your picture in *Broca Divide*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  But aren't you supposed to have hundreds of pairs of shoes?

*Mei Mei eyes the closet door that won't close all the way for the mountain of shoes falling from it!*

Hundreds? I fear I'm understocked in shoes. Now every time I see the closed closet door, it will be a sad reminder of my inadequacy.
                  sigpic
                  ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

hehehehe Kri THAT would be Hot Wild Monkey Sex as depicted by your picture in *Broca Divide*
                    Yee Haw! I love that answer!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                      ((((((TAME)))))))

How's the trip going?!!

Jack and Sam wedding, huh? Good thing we've already picked out the bridal party's clothes!! *giggle*
                      ((((Mei Mei)))) & ((((((Shipper Family)))))
                      First just let me say for a Pheonician....San Francisco is COLD!!!!!! But I hope to see some of the city each night

We are off to dinner soon BUT I had to get my Sam & Jack *FIX* of course and see how the family was doing....Very good I see and Ship Nana made it home ok GOOD

Yes very good thing we got those clothes picked out AND they are easily shed.........oops did I say that out loud **giggle**

Already learning lots in my seminar..brain is slowly frying as we speak ...and hopefully all fics will be out soon to your *Fans* upon my return home

REALLY looking forward to eating myself into a seafood stupor soon..

Comment

I believe this with all my heart!

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                          Happy Birthday Lunar!
                          Don't know if I'm late with this, but

Happy

**Birthday

****Lunar

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Thoughts and Speculations on a Season 9 based on comments made by Michael Greenburg:

I just got caught up on all of the posts after a weekend away and had a thought. I haven't seen anyone mention this: what if RDA is only going to be in 4 episodes in season 9, because season 9 is only going to have that many episodes? Maybe they only plan to do a couple of 2 hour movies or a 4 part mini-series. Michael Greenburg's comments sounded like they were too well thought out. They sounded intentionally cryptic to me. I, for one, would prefer movies or a mini series to the alternative...a full season 9 of Jack-less Stargate SG-1.
                            To continue Stargate SG-1 with little RDA would require another big change in team dynamics. We already know that there are budget constraints which have required TPTB to give us less off-world and more Earth based and character driven episodes. I can't see this changing in a season 9. They will still have three big salaries to contend with, even without RDA. They will still have to share sets and crews with Atlantis. Another season of change combined with the introduction of characters similar to Alec Colson and Pete Shanahan will, I think, spell doom for this wonderful show. If they want the show to continue to be a success, keep its current fans and attract new ones, it's my opinion that they will need to go back to what made the show a success to begin with...trips through the "big round spinny thing" and stories resulting from those excursions! Can they still do this with the current budget? Doesn't look like it, if the current season is any indication and I doubt that RDA in only 4 episodes will make that much difference budget-wise. Right now, based on the current writing, I'm dreading what a full season 9 of 20 episodes will be like without the original team.

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                              Hundreds? I fear I'm understocked in shoes. Now every time I see the closed closet door, it will be a sad reminder of my inadequacy.
                              Ah, yes, but Mei Mei is sure that Blueiris' pocketbook doesn't cringe everytime you pass a shoe store!!

Shoe fetishes are heriditary... All the females in my family have it. One reason I like seeing Sam in civies is to check out the shoes!! LOL! Unfortunately, she wears things like the dreaded pink jacket and the catsuit that distract me from checking out the shoes!! And although I hated the dress in Chimera, the shoes were to die for!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elfinwood
                                Thoughts and Speculations on a Season 9 based on comments made by Michael Greenburg:

I just got caught up on all of the posts after a weekend away and had a thought. I haven't seen anyone mention this: what if RDA is only going to be in 4 episodes in season 9, because season 9 is only going to have that many episodes? Maybe they only plan to do a couple of 2 hour movies or a 4 part mini-series. Michael Greenburg's comments sounded like they were too well thought out. They sounded intentionally cryptic to me. I, for one, would prefer movies or a mini series to the alternative...a full season 9 of Jack-less Stargate SG-1.
                                To continue Stargate SG-1 with little RDA would require another big change in team dynamics. We already know that there are budget constraints which have required TPTB to give us less off-world and more Earth based and character driven episodes. I can't see this changing in a season 9. They will still have three big salaries to contend with, even without RDA. They will still have to share sets and crews with Atlantis. Another season of change combined with the introduction of characters similar to Alec Colson and Pete Shanahan will, I think, spell doom for this wonderful show. If they want the show to continue to be a success, keep its current fans and attract new ones, it's my opinion that they will need to go back to what made the show a success to begin with...trips through the "big round spinny thing" and stories resulting from those excursions! Can they still do this with the current budget? Doesn't look like it, if the current season is any indication and I doubt that RDA in only 4 episodes will make that much difference budget-wise. Right now, based on the current writing, I'm dreading what a full season 9 of 20 episodes will be like without the original team.
                                you have brought up an EXCELLENT point here.......AND another reminder on why we need to wait for the *Official* confirmation........I never thought of THIS being the reson and you could be on to something.........

I do agree that even though both shows have separate budgets...A LOT of SG!'s does have to go to salaries while SGA gets to spend more on production..........

mmmmmmmmm GOOD POST!!!! and some excellent food for thought

Now we wait again to hear just what MGM & Sci-Fi have up their sleeves

Comment

Working...
                                X