This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    I haven't figured out lime's function yet. Ship Nana?

Sally

Why Lime Shipper Cookies gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!
    Ship Nana

Comment

So for you newbies, let's recap our Cookies!

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
      (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookie - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

and the all time favorite
      Yellow Shipper Cookies – (HWMS)
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
        OH YEAH, that one has become one of my top 5 favorites!! I really like the music, I even find myself humming it during the day when I'm not even near the computer!

Di

OH YES "We will dance "is great...but the saddest one is my last one "Remember when it rained" Josh groban.

IT'S A great song and the music is heartbreaking ...put Sam and Jack on it ...and you have it ..the complete beautiful video ...that I managed to do with the Sam and Jack scenes...of being apart.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          .VIDEO 42 " Remember when it rained" Josh Groban.

Sam remembers Jack and thoughts are all she has to do .

This is probably the saddest video I've ever made ....Hang on to your handkerchief very tightly..very intense ..

Click on my sig to access my website.

Enjoy

Caty aka ShipDiva

Oh ShipDiva, that was *sob* a three *sniff, blows nose* tissue box one!!!!!!
          So *sob, sob* moooovvvving!!! Can't see*sniff, sniff* the keyboard to type any moooorreee...........
          Ship Nana

Comment

OH YES "We will dance "is great...but the saddest one is my last one "Remember when it rained" Josh groban.

IT'S A great song and the music is heartbreaking ...put Sam and Jack on it ...and you have it ..the complete beautiful video ...that I managed to do with the Sam and Jack scenes...of being apart.

Caty aka ShipDiva
            ShipDiva,
            That WAS so sad..you really got Sam's feelings of loneliness and desolation to come across. Man, her life could be pretty depressing if she didn't have Jack in it to lighten her up!! My gosh, the way you selected those clips...Wow is all I can say. But, BUT, BUT, Right now I still adore We Will Dance, much more hopeful, to get me through until July 9th!

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
              Oh ShipDiva, that was *sob* a three *sniff, blows nose* tissue box one!!!!!!
              So *sob, sob* moooovvvving!!! Can't see*sniff, sniff* the keyboard to type any moooorreee...........

HAHAHAHAHA ....Do you need a bucket for the tears ?!!...I think it's the saddest cuz Sam is really depressed about losing Jack.....and it's a Sam centric video with all her thoughts and memories of Jack..OK the smilies don't work!!!!!I wanted to put some sad smilies ...but What a beautiful song!!!

Thank you ShipNana.

Caty aka ShipDiva.

Comment

I just watched "Recruit" video made by Marimba's Hubby again and it would have been a great commercial for Stargate.

It made me wonder yet again, why there has been basically no promo's at all for Stargate. Nothing exciting, enticing, exhilarating, or electrifyng.

N-O-T-H-I-N-G at all!!!!!!

Oh the pain of it all!!!!!
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  I just watched "Recruit" video made by Marimba's Hubby again and it would have been a great commercial for Stargate.

It made me wonder yet again, why there has been basically no promo's at all for Stargate. Nothing exciting, enticing, exhilarating, or electrifyng.

N-O-T-H-I-N-G at all!!!!!!

Oh the pain of it all!!!!!

Ok yes I wanted to add ..that you should watch a happy video after that one but it's a great one to show Sam's depression state over absent Jack.

caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                    ShipDiva,
                    That WAS so sad..you really got Sam's feelings of loneliness and desolation to come across. Man, her life could be pretty depressing if she didn't have Jack in it to lighten her up!! My gosh, the way you selected those clips...Wow is all I can say. But, BUT, BUT, Right now I still adore We Will Dance, much more hopeful, to get me through until July 9th!

Di

GoneShippin'

I hope you liked what I've done with that video ..and yes it shows Sam's feelings of loneliness and desolation but it re-enforce the fact that they are meant to be together ....for always.. I love that song by the way...sad ...but It's really Sam and Jack's life at the moment...with the regs ..and being apart for a mission which turns bad....it's them really ..Hope things will be a little bit more rosy in season 8 but I doubt it .

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

.VIDEO 42 " Remember when it rained" Josh Groban.

Sam remembers Jack and thoughts are all she has to do .

This is probably the saddest video I've ever made ....Hang on to your handkerchief very tightly..very intense ..

Click on my sig to access my website.

Enjoy

Caty aka ShipDiva
                      Ok so just had to post and tell you that I absolutely loved this video! Even though it was so sad it was just so brilliant! I loved how you used the scenes!

You would think with episodes like Heroes and The Lost City (s) that it would give her a wake up call about telling Jack how she feels! Well hopefully one of them will do it near the end of season 8 (they better anyway)!

Anyway thank you Caty . Oh and I caught up on your other 2 videos and they were great too! Loved the N*Sync one!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                        Ok so just had to post and tell you that I absolutely loved this video! Even though it was so sad it was just so brilliant! I loved how you used the scenes!

You would think with episodes like Heroes and The Lost City (s) that it would give her a wake up call about telling Jack how she feels! Well hopefully one of them will do it near the end of season 8 (they better anyway)!

Anyway thank you Caty . Oh and I caught up on your other 2 videos and they were great too! Loved the N*Sync one!

~Tracey~

Hi Tracey ....yes ..it's a very intense video You can't find sadder really but it needed to be that way for that song ...and Sam was great to use as the centre of it. I really like it too and my friend Steffi love it too ..We both thought it would be hard to make that video ...but I just got inspired this morning.. I'm sure that one will be extra popular though. ..

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                          Caty, that clip is really great. I think you have done an awesome job with that one video alone

Thank you Anubis .

You should post here more often It's a great video

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by mjj1993
                            DITTO! I love "foggy"--great metaphor!
                            Spoilers for S7 Lost City
                            Oooh! "foggy" gives me an idea of what I would like to see.

How about a scene just like the opening of LC 1 when Jack wipes the mirror before shaving. Only this time, after he wipes the mirror, we get to see Carter standing behind him grinning. Then she snuggles up behind him and nibbles his ear and Jack melts. Aahh!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                              Spoilers for S7 Lost City

How about a scene just like the opening of LC 1 when Jack wipes the mirror before shaving. Only this time, after he wipes the mirror, we get to see Carter standing behind him grinning. Then she snuggles up behind him and nibbles his ear and Jack melts. Aahh!

HAHAHAHA ..nibles ..nibles This could be a fantastic and very sexy scene ...but can you trust TPTB to do something like that!!!??????between Sam an Jack ....HUMMMMM....I hope they read that board for brilliant ideas.. ....I love the idea od ear nibbling ..

Caty aka ShipDiva.....and the board is a bit sensitve tonight ..me think it's gonna be down again

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                                snippety snip...

Wow, that would be a brilliant scene. I feel all warm and fuzzy at the thought!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X