Originally posted by majorsal
    "There are some relationship aspects
    that haven't been examined fully or
    completely, or resolved in any way,
    shape or form... I guess the titillating
    aspect of the ongoing tap-dance that
    O'Neill and Carter have been playing
    with really does need to be addressed."

That quote has continued to be my lighthouse in the storm. There are things here and there that sustain me through this crappy bf storyline, but they're few and far between. RDA's quote is something I return to frequently to soothe my worries.

Sally, who had a crappy day at work... and is having an even crappier time at home.

Oh Sally! I'm so sorry you're having a crappier time at home--that sucks! (Can I say sucks on the PG forum?) Have a shipper cookie--have a chocolate one--take two!
    I still miss Jack and Sam

Comment

Brian!

Uh, Brian....

Wait... *gets dreamy smile*

You dirty old (young) man!

*waggles brows*

I'll be right over!

Sally
      Okay, I'm not even going to respond to that, because I think your mind is a lot more dirty then mine...

in general
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by Torley
        I just watched "The Broca Divide" and I have that "I want you" sequence permanently seared into my mind

Don't we all?

Comment

Making sense... who'd have thunk a guy could do that?

*ducks*
          but not quickly enough...

*thwap*

Besides, I'd have thought you would come to expect that from me by now
          ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
            i think he's right about that.
            spoilers for season 7, chimera... again

<snipped>

any guesses on why they didn't just get her a bf who had clearance in the first place? cos for once i'd like to see one of her friends or admirers not die.
            Good question. Why make the whole thing so complicated, unless they're going to 'do' something with his intrusive ways? And with that, I'll still hold out hope that his shenanigans will be a plot point on their own.

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
              I think you are correct. If you notice just about every week we get new preview clips from Atlantis but absolutely NOTHING and I mean NOTHING for Stargate.

Whassuup with that?!

Maybe they are just trying to keep as much under wraps as possible. But it would be nice to get just a little something to help keep us going!!!!

Oh no! I just had a horrible, frightening though! Anyone remember what happened to the X-Files when CC started working on Millenium? Please, please tell me it ain't so! That's not what's happening here, is it? NOOOOOO!

Comment

Isn't the Broca Divide where... they travel to a world where women are like inferior compared to the men? Or something like that? If not, can someone please explain to me what the episode was about?
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                  Read a fanfic very recently that really got me down. I've read ones where Sam dies, or Jack dies, sometimes without telling each other their real feelings and I've recovered rather quickly, but this one, whew!!(title or author -sorry, I'm too lazy to seach for them)
                  Spoiler, sort of
                  Jack gets defrosted, is back at SGC and approaches Sam with the idea of starting a real relationship (apparently he isnot her CO-at least for a while) Says Sam in so many words, sorry it's too late, too many years have gone by!!!! Bummer!!!!!
                  I wish you could remember the name so I could AVOID it! That's the last thing I need--depressing fanfiction!

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                    Isn't the Broca Divide where... they travel to a world where women are like inferior compared to the men? Or something like that? If not, can someone please explain to me what the episode was about?
                    It was the one where they used nightvision goggles because it was too dark when they first got there. Land of Light/Dark. Minoan(sp) people. Virus that took over the base, Sam was infected and 'attacked' Jack in the locker room, big huge kiss. Jack beats up poor Daniel because, Daniel expresses concern over Sam ....
                    um Maybe GateWorld's page would be better
                    http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s1/104.shtml
                    ~BCM =)

Comment

gahhh TANK TOP!!!
                      Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                      more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                        i didn't absolutely hate 100 days. at first i kinda liked it. i still like everything that doesn't include laira (its just that the actress bugged me. i think i probably saw her in something before and didn't like her or her character or something like that.) and if i ignore how much of a pete jack was being at the end of the episode i'm sure i could grow to really like the episode. i think that may have been the first and possibly only time i did not like jack. just for the end. it really didn't make any sense to me, the way it was done. but i can still watch it on occasion, unlike some other episodes i could but wont mention.

i like the shippy elements, and all was fine until the end. it makes me sad when sam looks so sad and hurt. what? i'm a softie.

She used to be in LA Law if you're old enough to remember that. Seems like she was always whining on that show (well, the whole two episodes I've seen!)

Comment

Originally posted by mjj1993
                          Oh Sally! I'm so sorry you're having a crappier time at home--that sucks! (Can I say sucks on the PG forum?) Have a shipper cookie--have a chocolate one--take two!

Thanks!

*chews chocolate cookie*

Home probs are good now. After a brief freakout... twice... but things are good.

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                            Two words, Four syllables... 'Goodness Gracious'.
                            LOL!!

Comment

Thanks!

*chews chocolate cookie*

Home probs are good now. After a brief freakout... twice... but things are good.

Sally

I'm glad to hear it. You gotta have a safe place to go when things at work are crappy (okay, real, corporeal place we all know you can come here).

Comment

Originally posted by mjj1993
                                LOL!!
                                I'm laughing quietly in my dark corner... Hehe...
                                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
                                X