This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kri
    Okay I am not meaning to insult you with this, but Adam Baldwin ain't no RDA
    This is true but he has presence that so many actors lack. I think he would be a great asset to the show.
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Happy birthday Lunar

Enjoy your special day

Caty

Comment

Finally got all caught up on the post-ages!

1st...Dumb question but who is Adam Baldwin????

2nd...Sorry but there is no replacement for RDA! The man is a hunk and I will definitely miss him in S9, 4 eps are not enough to satisfy this girls hunger for that man!

3rd...If TPTB come up with a solution like Tame's, then I'll watch S9 only because they finally got my two favorite peeps together. But I'll still miss my man, RDA!

IMHO, okay???

-- AmberMoon

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon

2nd...Sorry but there is no replacement for RDA! The man is a hunk and I will definitely miss him in S9, 4 eps are not enough to satisfy this girls hunger for that man!

3rd...If TPTB come up with a solution like Tame's, then I'll watch S9 only because they finally got my two favorite peeps together. But I'll still miss my man, RDA!

IMHO, okay???

-- AmberMoon
          well said ! GO TAME GO TAME
          Lord Zedd

Comment

[snip]

-- AmberMoon
            Spoiler:
            He is Col. Dixon from Heroes

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              Glad you delurked! Try amazon.com... The UK site. I think they have the DVD's separate from box sets. The US site only has the box sets!
              I think the volumes aren't sold anymore because now the boxsets appear !! I need just volume 18 where Carter gets possesed by a computer and Sifu the hercecis kid.If I got that volume with Dutch subtitels than I got the whole volumes V1 till volume 32 the best of S1 and the whole S2 till 6 but I can't find it anymore
              Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                Spoiler:

He also was a nasty supersoldier in the x-files .

Sam and Jack forever ...with Jack and a bit more screen time for season 9!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  He also was a nasty supersoldier in the x-files .

Sam and Jack forever ...with Jack and a bit more screen time for season 9!!!

Caty
                  yeah I understand that RDA wants to make enough time for his daughter but comon 4 episodes is a little too short.If they could do all his shots first or last or I don't know but in one time than he could spent more time and still satisfy his fans.Any thoughts?
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by hidden_envy
                    thankies to all you people that welcomed me! your all so sweet!

Welcome to the shipper family hidden_envy

post a lot Grab some cookies , read fics and watch shippy videos.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                      Spoiler:

Light bulb came on! Now I remember...he's okay though.

Still not sure about Stargate being w/o RDA...all four actors made that show a hit. Look what happened when MS left...Corin Nemec was cute but I don't feel he ever really meshed with the group or the audience (just MHO here.).

Again, IMHO, S8 should be the last season with S&J together of course, and they do straight to DVD movies. Put us all out of our misery that way!

-- AmberMoon

Comment

Emilee I feel the say way.Lost City is a great Example.IMO Lost City was the best episode in 7 and maybe all time in Stargate because it was Jack heavy with a great story.The episodes with no Jack or Jack lite pale in comparison.I always wanted Jack and Sam to be together but I never wanted it to just drop as soon as they were together.I was hoping we got one Sam and Jack heavy episode in Season 7.Citizen Joe should have been the episode because it was obvious we were on borrowed time with the Jack character.It will be very difficult to see Sam and Jack in a relationship in 4 episodes.Those episodes will have plenty of storylines going on and will be lucky to get 2 minutes of Sam and Jack relationship.

Comment

Light bulb came on! Now I remember...he's okay though.

Still not sure about Stargate being w/o RDA...all four actors made that show a hit. Look what happened when MS left...Corin Nemec was cute but I don't feel he ever really meshed with the group or the audience (just MHO here.).

Again, IMHO, S8 should be the last season with S&J together of course, and they do straight to DVD movies. Put us all out of our misery that way!

-- AmberMoon
                          well that is your opinion but what if Jack and Sam get together in the end of S8 and that it develops in S9 Perhaps SG1 got captured and Jack is that worried about Carter that he goes offworld and saves her and than they kiss passionatly and Carter says:my hero
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                            Emilee I feel the say way.Lost City is a great Example.IMO Lost City was the best episode in 7 and maybe all time in Stargate because it was Jack heavy with a great story.The episodes with no Jack or Jack lite pale in comparison.I always wanted Jack and Sam to be together but I never wanted it to just drop as soon as they were together.I was hoping we got one Sam and Jack heavy episode in Season 7.Citizen Joe should have been the episode because it was obvious we were on borrowed time with the Jack character.It will be very difficult to see Sam and Jack in a relationship in 4 episodes.Those episodes will have plenty of storylines going on and will be lucky to get 2 minutes of Sam and Jack relationship.
                            Perhaps you don't know he.Just wait and see Have patience. I think TPTB also think about us so perhaps something will happen at the end of S 8 and this will develop more in S 9
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

WOW thanks Caty you helped me to push me over the 7OO points I got my 2nd radioactive block.Thank you everybody you are so wonderfull SO THANK YOU !!!!

SAM AND JACK FOREVER
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                                yeah I understand that RDA wants to make enough time for his daughter but comon 4 episodes is a little too short.If they could do all his shots first or last or I don't know but in one time than he could spent more time and still satisfy his fans.Any thoughts?

I hope he'll change his mind ..If he is workahoolic (not sure I spelled that right!!!) then he may .

Besides ...his little girl must be going to school full time ..so I wonder what he'll be doing while she is at school ...but hey ..he is a great guy and in demand with all his fans .

May be he'll re-consider so that he can be with AT(Sam) a bit more on screen and still be an action heroe..with whatever he'll be doing in Stargate SG1 but not a general anymore ...he really is not suited for the position .

He must resign from that position and be action Jack again ..on Alpha site (Thank you Tame..I loved that idea) then we get everything we really want .

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X