Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christopher Judge says there will be a wedding this season, IIRC... but whose?!?
    Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
    more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

I'm adding spoiler space for ya!!!

Season 8 Possible spoilers ahead

There ya go!!

Originally posted by Torley
      Christopher Judge says there will be a wedding this season, IIRC... but whose?!?
      I'm thinking that it will be Teal'c and Ishta as the spoilers say that he has to save his "love" from being tortured, etc. Or it could be Ray'ac and someone.

Just conjecture on my part though.
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
        Yep, I agree. However, I think that we won't get much ship until the 2nd half of the season as just like you said TPTB will say 'oh look it's time for the ship again'.
        Unfortunately I think you're right. but hopefully we'll get a little to start the season off with.

In addition, there is nothing that looks shippy coming out of the first half of the season from what I can tell. But then, maybe we will be pleasantly surprised!!!
        That doesn't mean that their wont be shippy scenes every now and again Spoilers are for the main plot they don't list scenes like the 'Lunch?' scene in Evolution p2. and that's the kind of stuff I'm hoping for between now and the second half
        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I'm adding spoiler space for ya!!!

Season 8 Possible spoilers ahead

There ya go!!

I'm thinking that it will be Teal'c and Ishta as the spoilers say that he has to save his "love" from being tortured, etc. Or it could be Ray'ac and someone.

Just conjecture on my part though.
          I'd have to agree with you, CJ has written 3 stories (The Warrior (s5), Changeling (s6), and Birthright (s7)) All of them have to do with Teal'c and Rebel Jaffa. Since CJ is writing the story I would guess that it's either Teal'c getting married, or Ry'ac.
          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by Token
            Oooh, can we have a Snarkiness cookie for all those times we need to vent?? What color would it be Ship Nana??

Ok everyone, here's a NEW SHIPPER COOKIE!!!!

GRAY SHIPPER COOKIE - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie - (bet this one is gonna come in handy)
            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
              Unfortunately I think you're right. but hopefully we'll get a little to start the season off with.

That doesn't mean that their wont be shippy scenes every now and again Spoilers are for the main plot they don't list scenes like the 'Lunch?' scene in Evolution p2. and that's the kind of stuff I'm hoping for between now and the second half

Ya know some of those little unexpected moments between Sam and Jack can be some of their best moments together!
              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                Goodbye, Shippers! I'm off for the weekend to go to my 10th College Reunion-- yikes! I went to school with , but I don't see him listed as coming. We'll see. Anyway, have a great weekend and I'll catch (read) you later! I've stocked up on chocolate shipper cookies, but I'm missing you guys already.

Btw, *blushes* it's also my birthday on Sunday. Gosh, I'm feeling so old!!!

ship sistah

Ship Sistah!!!
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                  not too long. when it gets to window of oportunity long (ah thems were the days eh?) then it would be getting in the way so she'd have to cut it, but i think as long as its not in her face and obstructing her vision and whatnot i think she's ok. ( i know this has been discussed before, possibly back in my lurker days, but i just can't remember the exact details at the mo' )

Speaking of hair--I would like Jack's hair to go back to Season 3 length---THUNK!! (THEM were the days). I think I read that the AF thought it was too long, though then again maybe I read that RDA likes it shorter. However, I saw some pics of him at a benefit about a year or so ago and it was definitely not as short as the last few SG seasons' length.

Comment

OK here is a FRENCH interview of AT ( april 2004)about Sam and herself and what she does in her spare time .....And she looks really good in that pic ..

If you need me to translate it ..ask me but it's not difficult to understand .

http://amandatapping.free.fr/downloa...-30avril04.jpg

Caty aka Shipdiva.
                    Last edited by Catysg1; 05 June 2004, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                      Ooooh, YIKES!! Sounds like lots of shippers have had a bad week this week!

((((((((((((((((((Di)))))))))))))))))))) hope you feel better soon!

(((((((((((((((((Sally)))))))))))))))))))) Thankfully it's the weekend! Hope you have a good one! Watch lots of shippy eps and look at lots of pretty pics of RDA--that will fix anything!

((((((((((((((anyone I missed)))))))))))))))

shippy wishes to all!
                      Thank you Marimba
                      feeling a little better, still on several (like bottles ) of Advil a day. You should have seen how steep the stairs were, so could have been a LOT worse, as in paralysis or yikes, fatal. Believe me, I'm sending up lots of thankful prayers that I literally walked away with just aches and pains. Truly glad I'm ok, primarily to be there for my family but..... WHAT IF I NEVER SAW THE SHIPPY SAM/JACK RESOLUTION? A reason to live if I ever heard one....a gal's got to have her priorities, right?

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and hugs...

((((((((((right back at my shipper family))))))))))

Di

BTW, was anyone else having forum problems last night? finally gave up after a few posts and went to bed, but was looking forward to unwinding on this thread

Comment

Di, Wow, sorry about your accident!

You really must stop eating Orange Shipper Cookies and walking stairs at the same time. You know those are the Disoriented Shipper ones?!

Anyway get well Soooooon!!!

Meanwhile, have you tried your Wine by IV? You can take your Shipper Cookies that way also!
                        Thanks Nana, I'm feeling the love from my shipper family!! (should probably 'fess up...I was dipping the Orange Shipper Cookies IN my wine WHILE walking down the stairs... won't do that again soon )

Thanks for the get well wishes and hey, do we need special IVs for the Cookies?

Di in rehab

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                          i think perhaps one of sams fears may be that the guy she likes (or in o'neills case loves ) is that he will be like jonas hanson. so perhaps fifth'll make her see something like pete acting that way. which hopefully will make sam see something she doesn't like in pete in the real world.

see? i can do optimism. in a really weird sort of way.

I hope so!!!

and I LOVE that Broca Divide Scene...I've been surviving my lack of stargate by reading online transcripts, having friends send me fics, and visiting here...hi, I'm Lt Lisa and I haven't watched Stargate in six <gasp> days...I've never gone more than 48 hours...

Happy Birthday to Ship Sistah!

and I have an odd thought: what if Ishta is getting married...but to someone else...Teal'c saves her, but she moved on (it has been a year...)

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!
                          Last edited by LtLisa; 05 June 2004, 02:15 PM.

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                          ~Imzadi
                          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                            Thanks Nana, I'm feeling the love from my shipper family!! (should probably 'fess up...I was dipping the Orange Shipper Cookies IN my wine WHILE walking down the stairs... won't do that again soon )

Thanks for the get well wishes and hey, do we need special IVs for the Cookies?

Di in rehab
                            Naw, I'll just puree them for ya until your well!
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Yeah, I really like that "I Want You" scene too
                              Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                              more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Originally Posted by majorsal
                                I'm replying to the same post again because this just popped into my mind after I'd already hit send.
                                Originally Posted by ShipDaddy
                                You just wanted to make your post count higher... We Know.

Bite me.

No, really.

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X