This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    What!! You missed the marriage proposal?!!! It was INCREDIBLE!!! Aunt Sally, tell mjj1993 all about it! Wait 'till you hear the story you won't believe it.

*all little shiplets eating their cookies sit at Aunt Sally's feet as she tells the wonderful story once again*

What? What? (I sound like Jack O'Neill) What marriage proposal? Aunt Sally pleeeeeeze tell me!
    I still miss Jack and Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Token
      Might be dangerous to your back..I mean..health. Hey, that's an idea! Yellow shipper cookies dipped in chocolate? Hmm....might be for super advanced shippers only!

Yellow dipped in chocolate so does that translate to warm, fuzzy, hot monkey sex? Oh the images it conjures.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
        What? You didn't see what happened to the Ship Monkey after eating those Yellow shipper cookies? I tell you it was an ugly sight!

Well, if not, just ask Token.
        Awww, I thought he was kinda cute and he did look awfully satisfied, err happy!

Comment

Well thanks Moonlighting! (I never did like Bruce Willis anyway----ba&*%$#d!)

I think we should all pitch in and buy TPTB the DVDs of "Space 1999" and the old Thin Man movies and "Hart to Hart". Maybe then they'll see that the ship WORKS!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            5 - In SciFi's latest interview with Amanda, she's admitted Sam loves Jack, and that her relationship with bf will only help her when she finally gets together with Jack.

Things will work out in the end. We might be bloodied and beaten by then, but by God, we'll be alive and living the shipper haze!!!

Sally

Thanks Majorsal! That did help me. I hadn't seen the latest interview with Amanda. And I love your description at the end because I think that pretty well sums up how a lot of us will feel when the ship happens. Amd I may get booed for this, but I've said it before and I'll say it again--I expect to see one hot scene for Jack and Sam. I mean, come on, if they can give us Sam and , then for crying out loud I want more of Sam and Jack!!!! Lots more....lots and lots more....you know, naked shoulders, naked feet (don't ask), lots of hot serious liplocking.....is it hot in here or is it just me?

Comment

Sorry---didn't see the note until after I'd been posting all morning. Will try to cool it.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                Hi col aga,

I usually post from 9pm UK time. and welcome to the shipper family

Caty aka ShipDiva
                Thank you very much Caty.
                There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                sigpic
                awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Have to say thankyou g=for the great welcome I've recieved!!

I'm carefully trying out some ship cookies, don't think I'm ready for the yellow ones just yet!!

I'm feeling much more positive about the whole ship thing today. I am totally convinced ship will happen and I will be very happy when it does. I fully intend to maintain this positive outlook, I jut need to stop falling into the wrong threads!!

And option 6 works for me too. Keep it subtle until the time is right...but then again is there a wrong time??
                  I am not disorganised, I have anti-systematic methodology disorder.

Comment

;
                    ;
                    ;
                    ;;
                    ;
                    ;;
                    VIDEO 40 is up "Chained to you" (Savage Garden)..

Jack is chained to Sam...Passion, desire so intense...He can't take anymore because....!!!!!!

Click on my sig to access my website.

Enjoy

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by mjj1993
                      Well thanks Moonlighting! (I never did like Bruce Willis anyway----ba&*%$#d!)

I think we should all pitch in and buy TPTB the DVDs of "Space 1999" and the old Thin Man movies and "Hart to Hart". Maybe then they'll see that the ship WORKS!

Did you check my Space 1999 music videos ?!!

Here is the link of my front page ..scroll down a little and you'll see "Space 1999" amongst other series ..

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...rdu/index.html

And John and Helena were really hot ..specially in season 2..Season 1 was UST and season 2 was RST.

You would think that after 7 years ...RST is much needed...for a couple ..NO

No wonder that Jack can't take anymore in my last video ...I suppose each time he sees Sam ...leather or no leather ...he must be going nuts....She probably is too.!! ...and someone said ..they should be conked on the head....well ..yes no problem ..Let's send them to a tropical planet ....and have coconuts fall on their heads....That should wake them up big time....We don't want brain damage though!!!!! ..

BUT I also would love to see them chained up closely to each other ....for a while ..and watch their behaviour (My last video gave me that idea )....UST big time there hopefully leading to RST ..shortly after.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

What? What? (I sound like Jack O'Neill) What marriage proposal? Aunt Sally pleeeeeeze tell me!
                        your being teased, shipper! they were originally talking about the picture Nana posted that showed a man's hand putting an engagement ring on a woman's finger.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Thanks Majorsal! That did help me. I hadn't seen the latest interview with Amanda. And I love your description at the end because I think that pretty well sums up how a lot of us will feel when the ship happens. Amd I may get booed for this, but I've said it before and I'll say it again--I expect to see one hot scene for Jack and Sam. I mean, come on, if they can give us Sam and , then for crying out loud I want more of Sam and Jack!!!! Lots more....lots and lots more....you know, naked shoulders, naked feet (don't ask), lots of hot serious liplocking.....is it hot in here or is it just me?
                          How do we stop talking like this? It's so fun to write and read!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

You are too right We can't now expect less than that...serious bed scene for Sam and Jack....where we can see their middle bits...I mean tummies..and also shoulders would be nice ..and their smily faces. with plenty of passionate kissing ....I love good romance. in sci-fi series...they are the greatest romantic scenes.

Caty aka ShipDiva who is hooked on Stargate like never before...or let's say Sam and Jack....they are a fab couple.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                              the duties of the ship monkey? why to dance of course didn't you see the pic?
                              that would make me the ship monkey...I'll accept...kinda funny since I do research on monkeys...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                              ~Imzadi
                              describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                              Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Spoilers warnings..NEW ORDER 2 PICS.
                                ;;
                                ;
                                ;
                                ;
                                ;;
                                ;
                                ;
                                ;
                                ;
                                ;

;;
                                ;
                                ;
                                ;
                                ;
                                ;
                                ;
                                ;;
                                ;
                                ;

GO TO GATEWORLD HOME PAGE , There are images ......There is Sam naked with the replicators .."new order 2"....I hope Jack is around..

This episode looks really good ...The replicators thingie around Sam looks scary.
                                Last edited by Catysg1; 03 June 2004, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X