X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Night Night Shippers

Sweet shippers dreams (or, if like me you're a gutter girl, sweet gutterish dreams...PG FORUM PG FORUM)

love and hugs.

SAM AND JACK'S SHIP WILL COME IN!!!!
    .... Let's just hope it doesn't turn into the Titanic...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
      I said it was a little disturbing to find myself thunking over a man my father's age... not that I didn't find him attractive..
      And I love the grey haired Jack... the brown was a little... uh... meh.
      I think Sam's 'feelings' were stirred by that silver tickling that appeared in Season 2... mine were... heehehee.

All you 'young'uns' are making me feel old!!!!!

RDA is a smidgen older than my darling hubby and I. Sam is a smidgen (or more) younger than I.

I love the silver hair....it looks just like my hubby's silver hair.

It is yummy that guys get even better looking as they age and we gals have great hair color options.
      Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
        Methinks yesterday was a greyrep kind of day... yesterday I got GreyDinged here (for a post made yesterday) & in the Moebius thread (for a post made a month ago). I think MartoufMarty & Shadow got GreyDinged in the RRet thread..... And for mine... had the Dinger been posting long enough they would have been red for sure...

BTW... if you see a post by RedisCool... please red rep him. It won't hurt him. Promise. Check out the RRet Thread if you don't believe me....
        Mei Mei got gray dinged for calling Tame omnipetent... *sniffle* Dinger said it was off topic!!

Just to stay on topic... Mei Mei goes away for one day and Shipper thread goes crazy!! Can't seem to catch up!! Was there a good/bad spoiler that Mei Mei needs to know about???

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
          Awww! I like you! lol. I agree with you as i said before everyone should just kiss and make up- and i should have to kiss and make up with RDa, cus of- well he's involved in teh argument right? I mean he's one of teh causes of it so I will put myslef out and volenteer to kiss him for the good of shipper/non shipper relations.
          he he he he.
          LOL!!! GET IN LINE GIRL!!! almost everyone in here would probably want to do that to!! even the guys here!! But alas, right now amanda/Sam must do the kissing for us right now until we can steal him away and bring him here!!
          Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
          -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
            LOL!!! GET IN LINE GIRL!!! almost everyone in here would probably want to do that to!! even the guys here!! But alas, right now amanda/Sam must do the kissing for us right now until we can steal him away and bring him here!!
            KISS???! Kiss?? Someone said they're in the mood to see a kiss???
            Okay... y'don't have to twist my arm...
            Reposting my first (& so far only animated gif)...

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty

I'll never let go jack, i'll never let go
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                Oh geez Sky diver...that was bad ...I am laughing my butt off ....but man that was bad ....
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                  Mei Mei can see the light at the end of the tunnel....

*She just hopes it's not TPTB on a train...*

Comment

Especially if they are connected by the lips!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      Oh geez Sky diver...that was bad ...I am laughing my butt off ....but man that was bad ....

I'm having a punderful time tonight
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm having a punderful time tonight
                        Ship Mum...come get Sky Diver....she got out of her *jacket* again
                        hee hee
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

he he he! laughing my butt off at the titanis refrences!! keep 'em coming!!!

and great pic SS!!! the actual lip lock is keeping my eyes off sams horrific hair!

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                          -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                            Hey Ship Nana, unless I'm blind (which is a distinct possibility) I seem to have dropped off of the shipper family list. I always thought it was the parents who were supposed to disinherit the children and not the other way around. Sigh.

Oh my stars!!!! Soooooo Sorrry darling!!!!! I just don't know how that happened. Why of course you should be on the list and I shall amend the list accordingly!!!!!
                            Ship Nana

Comment

hmmmm....... did i just say titanis?!?!? he he he
                              TITANIS: the crossover between atlantis and titanic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                                Oh my stars!!!! Soooooo Sorrry darling!!!!! I just don't know how that happened. Why of course you should be on the list and I shall amend the list accordingly!!!!!
                                Ship nana?

my name is just in invisible ink on ther right? cus i know you wouldn't forget me........ would you??? yeah, yeah its just invisible ink!

Comment

Working...
                                X