This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
    Hey guys i found the SADDEST fan fic today!
    WARNING: do not read it unless u want a depressing Sam/Jack fic
    But it's SO well written!!

Forever Changed

*sniffs*
    Oh, that was fun (NOT). I think I'll go watch the end of Titanic to finish the happily-ever-after feeling.

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Its probably a good thing then that I didnt have Jack or Sam die in my "thesis"
      Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
        I've been trying to get thorugh all the new stuff and one thing really made me laugh... the fact that we managed to turn what seemed quite a positive spoiler completely on its head!! (and yes, I know I was one of the people that was immediately sceptical...) I mean, we went from
        Spoiler:
        'Sam and Jack will be dealt with.' to 'Oh my God! They're going to kill Sam and Jack!'
        Except I think for Auralan, the Voice of Ship Reason...
        It's not a criticism. I love you guys for it! (((((((Shipper family)))))))
        Hehe, I noticed that too. And I was laughing too, in that kind of insane, foam coming out of mouth way... another lovely legacy of the ptb shock therapy.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

well, il post my opening post here, and when we get, say, 200 more pages, the mods can prune to my post so its at the start

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Welcome to The Sam & Jack Shipper Thread

Welcome fellow shippers, the old thread was getting rather large so most of it has been moved to
            The Shipper Archive

There is currently a FAQ being made which I will include here when its made.

The topic of this thread is Celebration/Discussion of Sam and Jack's Relationship, from a shipper perspective. Anything that detracts from that is off topic and off limits here.

For S/J Ship friendly OFF TOPIC chatter click HERE

For S/J Ship friendly HAVING FUN CHAT click HERE

Have fun, everyone!

Last edited by Replicarter; 27 October 2004, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
              I'm still here...I know everyone's forgotten me, but I'm still here.
              ((((((((((((((((((((((((TASHA))))))))))))))))))))))))

We could never forget you!

Comment

Didn't we decide that we don't need rules here?

Besides, there are some shippers who like Pete. You're being awfully exclusive by saying that you have to dislike him to hang around here.

We have non-shippers who post here with varying degrees of regularity. Posting "rules" about them having to love Jack/Sam to post in here is just going to make them feel unwelcome, and we don't want to do that.

The graphic is cute, though.
                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                Last update: 14 April 2006
                Melyanna's Multimedia
                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
                  Its probably a good thing then that I didnt have Jack or Sam die in my "thesis"
                  (((((((((((ANDY))))))))))))

You ever consider going for a doctorate in S/J ship?

Maybe we should call you the "Shipper Professor."

Comment

I like the graphics but I don't think any of those "rules" are necessary. And I happen to like Pete. Just not with Sam. But those kind of things tend to give people the wrong idea about shippers IMO.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I think most of the people who post in here do like/love Sam & Jack ...so I don't really think that is a rule for us...so much as a rule for an opening post to let people know just what the thread is about... and I did let Replicarter know of some of our *other* shipper views privately in PM

Edited to add..

Replicarter was making what he thought could be a good First post...and I think with a little adjustment it is close to what we normally put
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                        (((((((((((ANDY))))))))))))

You ever consider going for a doctorate in S/J ship?

Maybe we should call you the "Shipper Professor."
                        Hehe,...

Name label on office

Andy867, S.J. D.
                        Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

There edited a little more, and i would like to apologise for letting my personel views interfier a little, i carnt help it sometimes, which got me this reputation: WTF is the point of THAT post? If you don't like something, go away. Don't TELL us you don't like it. Maybe YOU can forget you ever came here but now we're stuck with your snide little post. for this post: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=428 i dident know they were so strict with this stuff, sorry again, and, tecnicaly, i just said walk away, i in no way said i love jack and sam, i may have said that because i dont like Anti threads, where people argue, so i was just leaving. but now i know.

Comment

I'm sorry if it looked like I was bagging on your post. I think that the intent is good. I just think that the Pete stuff should be left out. With that I'm going to bid you all good evening. I've got Medical Law & Ethics first thing in the morning and I need at least 7 hours of sleep for that.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                              I already do that, and now people ask me when stargate is on so they can watch it to, and make copys of season 1 through 6 so they can catch up now there are loads of fans in my school, and alot of them are shippers 2, they al ask why there not together, and do tehy get together later on, and i told them they have a kid in season 9, because I KNOW this will happen, i have the will and hope power to make it happen.
                              You KNOW? You promise?

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Yes, if you believe, it WILL happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X