• Show
Clear All

Okay

Here's my theory

Red Jello - Acid
    Green Jello - Alkali

Is blue Jello Neutral?
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      Well one way to solve all of this is to have JM come post a real life "spoiler" for us. Something cryptic like he always does. Then we can speculate away!!!

HEAR THAT MR. MALLOZZI, THE SHIPPERS NEED YOU!!!!
      YEAH JM!! PLEASE!!!

give us something to rant and rave about!! we are bored and are in need of some cryptic spoilers to pick apart till we are blue in the face!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! we will give ya something for it.........i dunno what tho? any ideas anyone?!?!
      Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
        For my next video, I am actually going to take a poll (which I NEVER do since I feel they usually dont represent the whole very well.)

But for my next video I am thinking of Doing a video in which Jack wonders how he is supposed to live without sam, who has found another man (kind of an angst video).

I am basically curious as to whether it would sit well with you as those who kind of go for the sadness of how strong of feelings they have.

Poll: Should I create a Video with Sam getting another man, and Jack trying to determine how he would live without sam in his life.

I've done plenty of those and they work very well indeed.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          ASTRO!!!!
          That is HILARIOUS!!!!!! GREAT JOB recapping everything that has been going on!!

Too funny!!! and informative all at the same time
          Thank you...

Looks at Tame's post... looks again... shakes head... can't believe her eyes...

TAME HAVE YOU GOT SEVEN SQUARES NOW????

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
            Thank you...

Blink and she'll have eight. Though radioactive blocks take longer to get ...

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
              YEAH JM!! PLEASE!!!

give us something to rant and rave about!! we are bored and are in need of some cryptic spoilers to pick apart till we are blue in the face!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! we will give ya something for it.........i dunno what tho? any ideas anyone?!?!

Where is Joe Malozzi????We all need you around here .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                Well unless it comes from Auralan or directly from TPTB, or I see it for myself then I take anything I read as a "spoiler", with a grain of salt. It's much easier on the heart that way.
                The other thing to keep in mind is that things can change. Just because I posted some info from casting sources, that doesn't mean it can't be changed before filming or cut in the editing process. CJ said they were changing some things due to the possibility of a season 9. We don't know how much of even the normally reliable information is still true. Pretty much all the info out there right now is some degree of suspect.
                *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                  Thank you...

I hope the radioactive jello doesn't cause any unfortunate side-effects. Has that stuff been FDA approved?
                  *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                    Blink and she'll have eight. Though radioactive blocks take longer to get ...
                    May I say that I'm insanely jealous of that avatar you've got?

*sniffle* Need to post more...
                    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                    Last update: 14 April 2006
                    Melyanna's Multimedia
                    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      Where is Joe Malozzi????We all need you around here .

Caty
                      ditto from me lol
                      Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
                        It will explode and red jello will be all over the forum!!! However when tames explodes it will counteract the icky red jello with grren jello goodness!!
                        Ok...we will have NO EXPLODING HERE!!!!! As Activities Director I FORBID IT!!!! YUP thats right..I know you all...you will just party in the jello mess and LEAVE ME to clean up...well NO SIREE ...So no EXPLODING HERE!!!!!

There I have now put my foot down HUMPF!
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                          May I say that I'm insanely jealous of that avatar you've got?

*sniffle* Need to post more...
                          I'm rather proud of it. Much better picture of Higginson

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                            Dr. Sugarshaker's prescription for the shippy blues:
                            • Cuddle up with a warm plate of shipper cookies and the beverage of your choice.

• Slowly warm up your shipper muscles by watching RDA's Beyond the Gate special.

• Indulge yourself with a couple of hours of LC followed by the LC commentary.

• Follow up with MeiMei's Changes and Possibilities.

• Cool down with a leisurely viewing of shippy vids by any of our enormously talented video artists.

Follow this simple regimen every week for the rest of the year and you will be in perfect shipper shape for the second half of the season.

Disclaimer: I am not really a doctor; I just want to PLAY doctor with RDA!
                            Sounds like a good idea!

*let me take your pulse Rick...*

And the shippy list!!!

Comment

I can't believe you guys! I've been away for 24 hours up north, and you've posted pages and pages of stuff. I'll never get through it tonight!

So forgive me if I seem a little slow...

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                                I would imagine that they are being even more careful this year especially since they've said that they are tying up many of the storylines combined with the fact that they still don't know whether or not there is going to be a 9th season. I don't know how long they can keep it up in the air like this though. The actors are going to go find other jobs and then Sci-Fi is going to be SOL.

Yeah, this "might have another season or might not" is new to me. I haven't followed that many TV shows, and the ones I did knew when they were quitting. And I looked forward to the last episode--usually without much angst, either. Maybe it's the nature of this network or many cable networks.

Comment

Working...
                                X