X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! At last! Some spoilers!!
    Do we know if Pierre is a shipper??
    Spoiler:
    The way he said 'I know! I know!' at the end of his post made me think maybe this will go in our favour, because it was posted on Stargate Spoilme, a notoriously anti-S/J site (and that's not a criticism, just a fact, so I hope it doesn't require modding!) and it sounded like a placation towards someone who would hate shippy resolution....

Okay, I'm rambling wildly, but I need to know now!!! NEED TO KNOW WE GET OUR RST!!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
      How do you think she got into the SGC in the first place?

Ooh .....I thought I was the fifth member according to my website ..Shall I add Tame Barbie too and make it a 7th member team??!!!LOL....

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
        Wow! At last! Some spoilers!!
        Do we know if Pierre is a shipper??
        Spoiler:
        The way he said 'I know! I know!' at the end of his post made me think maybe this will go in our favour, because it was posted on Stargate Spoilme, a notoriously anti-S/J site (and that's not a criticism, just a fact, so I hope it doesn't require modding!) and it sounded like a placation towards someone who would hate shippy resolution....

Okay, I'm rambling wildly, but I need to know now!!! NEED TO KNOW WE GET OUR RST!!

Where is the spoiler???

Thank you

Caty

Comment

its in this message on yahoo, somebody kindly directed me there earlier in this thread.....it's a very interesting read http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG...e/message/11796

Comment

Originally posted by agentscully
            its in this message on yahoo, somebody kindly directed me there earlier in this thread.....it's a very interesting read http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG...e/message/11796
            Apparently the link does not work

Can somebody copy and paste here with the spoiler space ??!!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
              We do know who the guests of honor will be----THE SHIPPER FAMILY!

Whaoooo ...It's gonna be a big party then!!!! ...and what shall we offer the bride and groom?? what about the family t-shirts and 2 mugs???

and most important ..What shall we wear for the SPECIAL occasion??

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                Apparently the link does not work

Can somebody copy and paste here with the spoiler space ??!!!!

Caty
                Caty here the quote

DON"T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE in the remaining coming second half!
                Because of the unknown season 9,
                a lot and I mean A LOT of lose ends are going to be tied-up. The Jack/Carter
                question is going to be dealt
                with. Not a tease, on screen, dealt with! I won't spoil it for anyone though

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  Caty!!
                  That was Beautiful!!!
                  I was getting misty eyed by the end!!!!

Gosh you guys are all making some powerful videos lately

Yeah it was sad and I got Jack to cry too ...very hard to find a man who cries except for Daniel..but Jack whohooooo he cried for Sam in my video ..How is that??!!! THANK YOU Tame .

Caty

Comment

Caty for the whole message try this link

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1.../message/11796

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                      Caty here the quote

DON"T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE in the remaining coming second half!
                      Because of the unknown season 9,
                      a lot and I mean A LOT of lose ends are going to be tied-up. The Jack/Carter
                      question is going to be dealt
                      with. Not a tease, on screen, dealt with! I won't spoil it for anyone though

Thank you Watters87

I don't know who said that ..Hope it's not RCC but it looks good to me ..I think they perhaps want to appease the Sam and Jack shippers ...they know they are teasing us....and it's not fair ...to do that for too long ...so if the resolution is on screen ..at least the ones who don't like Sam and Jack together will have the time to get used to the idea...and perhaps concentrate on the other resolutions of the show ...but us ..we'll concentrate and all of them big time ...and have a big feast at the end ....I'll be getting my song ready and make a video on that night I reckon. hehehehehe

That's good news I LOVE IT

Caty...*dancing the night away*

Comment

Caty for the whole message try this link

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1.../message/11796

Watter87 oK I joined but which message posts is it in???

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          Watter87 oK I joined but which message posts is it in???

Caty
                          If you just joined Caty, try clicking on the link again. When I clicked on the Link it just went straight to the message as I am a member already.

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                            Season 8 spoiler/spec:

Spoiler:

Okay, lets go over a few points that should assuage some of the worries.
                            • There's no way they'll kill of Jack in a way that's particularly permanent. He's the big name star. They're still thinking theatrical release as a very real possibility. They need him for that. No way they'll kill Jack off in a way that can't be reversed.
                            • Dead isn't all that permanent a condition on sci-fi shows. Daniel's been dead how many times? Even if they do kill one of them, it's only gonna be until they bring them back to life because they need them for the movie/miniseries/season 9.
                            • Amanda has indicated interest in season 9. With RDA's reduced schedule and having killed off Janet, she's the only woman left and she's the team lead. Worse, they don't really have anybody else who could step into that role. I really don't think they'd shut the door on her coming back. Before anybody brings up the Gemini rumors, I can't find a single reputable source to back that up. Apologies to whomever brough it here, but remembering having heard something on a mailing list somewhere awhile ago is not exactly a reputable or verifiable source. I've heard nothing of the kind anywhere and I've done some serious digging. I did see speculation about it, but I've speculated that Teal'c has a collection of Barbies. That really doesn't mean we're gonna see Teal'c with dolls any time soon. If anybody has the source of the Gemini thing, please correct me and point us all to it. At this point, I don't have any reason to believe it's more than speculation. Also, sci-fi really, really likes her. The network liking somebody counts a lot.
                            • MS and CJ have also indicated interest in another season. There's really no reason to think TPTB wouldn't want them back, too. I doubt they'd be killed in any permanent fashion, either. It doesn't make sense when so many options are still on the table to continue the series.
                            • Change is not an inherently bad thing. It can be good: the ship couldn't sail without some kind of change that allows them to work around the regs. That change may have other implications, but I think it'll be well worth it for us. :-D

Below is all spoiler-based speculation.

Personally, I think the change is going to be setting up a potential season 9 with much less RDA and some future planning to make continuing the franchise easier going forward. It really doesn't sound like RDA is willing to continue at his current level. That means they need somebody else for the day to day operational issues. And, gee, we have reason to believe Jack might be changing his role in the SGC a little to become a civilian leader. It wouldn't be much of a stretch to think that they still need a military commander of the base for the sake of reporting structures, reviews, and operations. So, they could bring somebody in (possibly somebody we've seen before like Dixon) as the new military commander. That way we have somebody who can be in charge, order the iris opened, and hold briefings as needed. I could also see them finally adding a 4th to SG-1 as future planning. It would make the transition easier for when more of the original cast hits that time to move on point. I'd also expect that in a season 9 we'd get to know some of the SGC members who aren't on SG-1 a little better.

It's certainly change. It would definitely take some getting used to. However, a show this old has to change or end. They can't keep it going the same way forever. Since TPTB don't seem very enthused about the ending prospect, I'd expect to see some of the sorts of changes I outlined above. Personally, I'm willing to wait for more solid information before getting upset about it. Change can be done well. We don't know enough to judge whatever they have in mind. Once we have more info, I'll freak out or celebrate as appropriate.
                            Good points A.

I suppose I was just was trying to say one can read whatever one wants into Pierre's words. The bottom line is that someone is saying there will be some sort of resolution (Yea! Woohoo! ). But reading any more into it concerning whether the resolution is good/bad because of the type of site he said it on or a comment he made to someone who belongs to that site is just speculation, because as you said - we really don’t know enough to judge it. And I know we’re a positive bunch & will put a positive shippy spin on our speculations… which I wouldn’t have any other way - otherwise I wouldn’t have joined this board or posted this much… So I decided to offer a speculation (for discussion) of a different ‘what if’ take on that quote, ‘cause even though we know that most people wouldn’t cut their nose off to spite their face - hey - these are TPTB that gave us Chimera & Pete…

As far as what my true POV is… for the record - I’m very much an optimist and *know* that S/J ship will be resolved before the end of the season, so I don’t have any real ‘worries’ about it. In my heart of hearts, until I see what actually will play out across the screen in late winter/early spring, I will be carrying strong *hopes* that it will be the resolution I want....namely Sam & Jack finally getting together… an uninterrupted, plain-spoken adult convo & a slooooow, lingering kiss sealing their confessions & a clear decision to pursue a romantic relationship (that we actually get to see instead of assuming it happened)... all leading to a long wonderful relationship between the two…

*shrugs*

Guess I won’t play devil’s advocate again……
                            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

If you just joined Caty, try clicking on the link again. When I clicked on the Link it just went straight to the message as I am a member already.

OK Watters87 I've read it all and it's great and if that source
                              Spoiler:
                              has to keep things secrets but she is a shipper ...I think it's really good news ..he looked very excited about the final episode ...great special effects he said ..and the on screen resolution of Sam and Jack is gonna be a good thing I bet on some really nice hugs and a very passionate kiss starting with a kiss a la point of view to finish off with the Grace kiss ...and more ..plus a fishing invite and I bet they 'll hold hands or their waist as they go away fishing at Jack's cabin .I would love to see some foreplay to a love scene really.... but it will be just a bonus.( would love it for my videos though)

Caty

Comment

I get kind of worried when the Sam/Jack Shipper's Thread hasn't had a new post for over AN HOUR!

What's going on that I don't know about, eh?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Working...
                                X