Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok.. I finally did it. Someone mentioned I don't know if it was here or on another list that the (Season 8 spoilers)
    Spoiler:
    The promotion scene in the gateroom would make a good wedding shot for our Jack and Sam so here it is

my humble 1st attempt. I know the quality is really bad.. (Sorry.)

Shipper Drill

Penguin: May I present to you Mr and Mrs O'Neill.
    (Then Jack leans in to give Sam the most passionate kiss, the penguin needs a new ice cube to stand on.)

Sorry folks I'm in a crazy mood tonight. Feel free to give me a swift kick If I over step the line. I think too many shipper cookies and coffee not a good mix..
    Last edited by tpe78; 21 October 2004, 06:32 AM. Reason: Forget the Shipper Drill.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      I would go for that, how do I reserve my copy.

My problems with Chimera, go beyond just Sam is not with Jack,

Chimera
      Spoiler:

My son is 14(has a serious crush on AT), and my daughter is 10(she like Jonas Q).
      1) At this age, I would like for them to see a man and woman together for love not sex. If Sam and Jack were together, yes there would be alot of pinned up sexual frustration being released, but they also love each other.
      2) I think they need to see a man being respectful to a woman. Pete leaving her bed after sex, checking up on her, then following her around is not respectful in my book.

You are so right Rogue!

(Not sure about the spoiler-thing here, but just in case.. )
      Spoiler:
      And that's exactly the reason why i don't like .
      It has nothing to do with him being a competition for Jack, or something like that (well he is not, but that's another topic )
      I liked almost all of Sam's "love interests". I liked Martouf, I liked Joe, I liked Narim, I liked Orlin etc. cause they all have one thing in common:
      They treated her with respect.
      But Pete just behaves like the kind of man, every women should send packing.
      It was the same with Jonas Hanson, or what his name was. He didn't seem to treat her respectful either...and I hate that.
      Of course I want Sam and Jack together (otherwise I wouldn't be here ) but that is not the main reason why I dislike so much.
      I swear!

Ok, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
        You are so right Rogue!

Spoiler:
        It has nothing to do with him being a competition for Jack, or something like that (well he is not, but that's another topic )
        I liked almost all of Sam's "love interests". I liked Martouf, I liked Joe, I liked Narim, I liked Orlin etc. cause they all have one thing in common:
        It was the same with Jonas Hanson, or what his name was. He didn't seem to treat her respectful either...and I hate that.
        Of course I want Sam and Jack together (otherwise I wouldn't be here ) but that is not the main reason why I dislike so much.
        I swear!

Ok, that's all.
        Excellent comments from both of you. = Lack of Respect
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by tpe78
          Ok.. I finally did it. Someone mentioned I don't know if it was here or on another list that the (Season 8 spoilers)
          Spoiler:
          The promotion scene in the gateroom would make a good wedding shot for our Jack and Sam so here it is

[Url]http://members.iinet.net.au/~tohanlon/penguinwedding1.jpg[/Iurl]

Penguin: My I present to you General and Colonel O'Neill.
          (Then Jack leans in to give Sam the most passionate kiss, the penguin needs a new ice cube to stand on.)

Sorry folks I'm in a crazy mood tonight. Feel free to give me a swift kick If I over step the line. I think too many shipper cookies and coffee not a good mix..
          **Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute**
          I think at this point in the show I would even accept this as an acceptable conclusion to the Jack and Sam Ship...that's how desperate it is getting!
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

hey people!!

can someone clear up for me whether 'threads' airs after 'reckoning 1 + 2' or before, because im getting so confuzzled thank you

Spoiler:
            i find it odd if threads is gonna be after because if daniel has to ascend again or something i dont believe they can do it one episode at the end of a 3 story arc
            ok i succeeded in confusing myself even more lol
            Carolyn

Comment

Spoiler:

Penguin: My I present to you General and Colonel O'Neill.

It's a smashing pic and I love that scene and don't worry I'm in a crazy mood too...or I was... specially with my last video "Spanish guitar".Hehehehehe

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                hey people!!

can someone clear up for me whether 'threads' airs after 'reckoning 1 + 2' or before, because im getting so confuzzled thank you

Spoiler:
                i find it odd if threads is gonna be after because if daniel has to ascend again or something i dont believe they can do it one episode at the end of a 3 story arc

I hope Mobius won't be too much about Daniel ..and I certainly don't want him in between Sam and Jack in a nice scene I mean ..cuz I want to capture some clips free of Daniel when Sam and Jack are together.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  It's a smashing pic and I love that scene and don't worry I'm in a crazy mood too...or I was... specially with my last video "Spanish guitar".Hehehehehe

Caty

I'm downloading now. mmm I think I'll grab another coffee while I wait.

Comment

hey people!!

Spoiler:

From what I have heard on the spoiler groups . It's going to go Reckoning 1 and 2 then Threads. But it's still a rumor.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                      You are so right Rogue!

Spoiler:
                      I swear!

Ok, that's all.
                      Hmmm. I was all for that pov when I saw Chimera...
                      But then I watched A$$inity and I had to revise my opinion...
                      Spoiler:
                      Pete has undergone a comple personality transplany in A$$inity, to the point where I have to say, I don't find him disrespectful anymore...
                      I think he's in awe of Sam.. I mean, he absolutely adores her to the point where he's doing his best not to loose her. Let's look at the guy's history, he's been divorced once, he's got to be a little scared of getting rejected again. That's why he's rushing her into marriage and that's why he did the scary stalker thing (even though it was completely out of line, I think I can see his motivation.)
                      Which brings me on to my second point: Sam and Jack. They love each other, they lust after one another but neither of them is * in awe * of the other... Jack isn't clingy like Pete is, he's too proud to throw himself at Sam's feet and she's too proud to throw herself at his. They know that neither of them are perfect: it's that fact that makes their relationship, to me 'more normal.' Whereas to Pete, Sam is pretty much flawless. He feels he's out of his league and that's why he's Mister Wonderful to her face and Mr Stalker behind her back. And it's wonderful to be adored, especially if you've been in love with a man too proud to express his adoration (ie Jack!) and you've been too scared of looking a fool yourself to make the first move (ie Sam!); so, in my head, that's why Sam said yes to Pete. She's 'settling' for that adoration, that willingness to do anything for her. Which isn't healthy, but is understandable. Pete is not her equal, and Jack is (Not intellectually, just generally, in terms of personality!).

And that is why Sam and Jack should get together!

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                        Spoiler:
                        Pete has undergone a comple personality transplany in A$$inity,
                        Oh, I meant to add: WHICH IS POOR WRITING!! I liked the I could loathe hate and depise without feeling sorry for more!!

Comment

I'm downloading now. mmm I think I'll grab another coffee while I wait.

Yes I think you should and don't spill it anywhere while you watch

Enjoy

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            I hope Mobius won't be too much about Daniel ..and I certainly don't want him in between Sam and Jack in a nice scene I mean ..cuz I want to capture some clips free of Daniel when Sam and Jack are together.

Caty
                            maybe we could distract him with a shiny artifact or something then lock sam and jack in a 'romantic room' and then they'll....they'll...well you know the drill lol...i think im joining in on the crazy mood aswel lol
                            Carolyn

Comment

Reply to Rogue

Just wanted to say I totally agree with you aboutyour second point - Pete leaving Sam in the morning. Unlike most people I thought he seemed a sweet guy, bit dim though, but Sam deserved abit of light relief (pardon the pun!) but when he just upped and left, well....... Sam deserves so much better than that and to see her face when she realised he was leaving because she wouldn't tell him about her job, even when she explained it was something she couldn't tell because it was classified was so sad. Maybe I'm old fashioned but if someone slept with me then upped and left because I wouldn't tell them a secret I'd be hurt and angry and despite Sam looking crushed she just let him get away with it! I don't mind her having a boyfriend so a while, it would be totally unrealistic to expect her to be single and celebate for 8 years, and as AT said, it might help her to open up her feelings in general and may help in the long run when she ends up with Jack, but for it to go somewhere is just plain wrong. The Pete character as he has been portrayed so far is a big dumb idiot, and not in a good way and she could do so much better - JACK! He is intelligent, good-looking, she loves him, he loves her, and most of all, they respect and trust each other. After all this time and with all that's happened, for TPTB to end it any other way would be absolutely barmy!!!
                              Last edited by samfan121; 21 October 2004, 06:35 AM.

Comment

hey people!!

Spoiler:
                                Hey *waves*

Well according to the gateworld site we have got 'Threads' coming after 'Reckoning pt I and II'
                                oh and don't worry i got what you ment, even if you did confuse yourself

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                                honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Working...
                                X