This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Ok...Now ....YooJoo....can you do the Same for Sam & Jack???? Just call up the viewer comment line and explain the situation ....penguins...marching......flames......I will be in the lead....

HUH?!?! (look of utter confusion on yoojoo's face)

BTW.....they really need a face on here that means utterly confused cus that seems to happen to me alot.
    Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
    -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Thanks for the info Tame! And you could do a special cut of your 'R' rated shipisode for the people on here old enough to buy....

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
        Caty I went to see Sarah McLachlan last night in Glasgow, she was awesome, but I can't see you birthday vid cos it won't download... never mind. something to do with the work firewall I think...
        I'm so jealous of you! I wanted to see Sarah Mclachlan when she was here performing several months ago, but alas lack of money...oh well I'm glad you had fun!
        ~Athena

Comment

((((((((ATHENA)))))))))

My AOHell (grrr) hung up on you the other night when i was talking to ya and i couldn't get back on!! Sorry!! Its good to hear from ya again!! But we can talk ship here and GW won't just all of the sudden throw me off! Thank the Lord!!

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
          -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
            Tame give up her Jack clone? Please, no! he's the only thing that keeps her relatively and stops her rampaging through the boards and using her god-like powers to ding people back to obscurity.
            Gotta love and fear Tame's god-like powers.
            ~Athena

Comment

you get a green jello square for every 100 rep point so when you hit 100 rep points you will have two

as far as the ranks... I have no clue... I have been a First Prime FOREVER!!!!

Wow!

Congrats Tame!!!

But why is the sixth square glowing?

Do you see that, or am I hallucinating?

I hope it's not going to explode, because of too much rep points...

Comment

yeah, i noticed that too...

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
                  HUH?!?! (look of utter confusion on yoojoo's face)

BTW.....they really need a face on here that means utterly confused cus that seems to happen to me alot.
                  You asked for a video and got it in like five minutes....so I was hoping if you called TPTB ....well we might get some action going with Sam & Jack

and I just thought if you had a few .....well I don't Want to call them *threats*...but ....

oh if you click on the word *more* under the smilies on the right side of the reply box ...in the *advanced* reply box...you will get more faces...and is one of them
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                    Wow!

Congrats Tame!!!

LOL!! could you imagine??? Green jello just hanging all over the walls of GW! he he he.......and she actually has enough to explode through the walls of gateworld onto other sites.

speaking of jello.......im hungry!!!

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                      Wow!

Congrats Tame!!!

Ya know I saw that too.........I am not real sure why it is doing that......But I am staying over here with you ok

Where is Jack .......Oh with Sam...ok cool....I will hide over here if anything explodes
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                        I'm so jealous of you! I wanted to see Sarah Mclachlan when she was here performing several months ago, but alas lack of money...oh well I'm glad you had fun!

Well at least now each time we'll hear the song "I love you" from Sarah ..then we'll think about Sam and Jack ..I surely do and it makes a lot of sense to me

Caty

Comment

Ya know I saw that too.........I am not real sure why it is doing that......But I am staying over here with you ok

Where is Jack .......Oh with Sam...ok cool....I will hide over here if anything explodes

There's no need to hide. Lime jello is yummy!
                          *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

You asked for a video and got it in like five minutes....so I was hoping if you called TPTB ....well we might get some action going with Sam & Jack

and I just thought if you had a few .....well I don't Want to call them *threats*...but ....

oh if you click on the word *more* under the smilies on the right side of the reply box ...in the *advanced* reply box...you will get more faces...and is one of them

Hmmmmmm.........your right!! I will call up ol' RCC and use my.......great persuasion skills (aka: flaming penguins, penguin mobs, flaming penguin poo on everything he owns)...........maybe we can get our shippy resolution now instead of January.

OK SHIPPERS..... I am traveling to RCC's place........will be back with the video of our shippy resolution that he is hiding in his closet. We will get to see the KISS here on GW as soon as i get back!!! ARE YOU COMING WITH TAME???

and btw...... I knew that about the smilies.....i was just....uh....just ......uh..........uh, testing you to see if you really knew what you were doing.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb

k) jack shuts her up before she actually say something (you know? what about us! we don't frelling know!!!)
                              I know!!...oh wait I don't know anything cuz they won't say anything!!!

l) in their effort to avoid actually saying the words, they use so many half-sentences and double/triple/quadruple meanings and obscure remarks, they actually give up and walk away.
                              they should just say it already!...or when no one is looking give each other a whopping kiss. You know what they say "more then words"
                              ~Athena

Comment

Ahhh! You people talk to much!

I have some good and sad news about me getting back to vidding for Sam/Jack...

Good News:

I have some episodes recorded AND a couple song ideas!

Bad News:

Season 7 boxset didn't come with Atlantis disc so Amazon.ca will send us a replacement set with the disc, and we'll have to send the one we have back. And to make sure that the discs don't screw up and we have to pay for it, I can't watch or record anymore episodes from Season 7. I don't have Grace recorded!

But this gives me time to record other episodes I need...

Has anyone ever made a Sam/Jack vid to the song Whisper by Evanescence?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Working...
                                X