This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melyanna
    But what if it's last because they were filming new clips and had to have CJ shave his head?
    That is a big theory of mine certainly. Though it does make me feel for poor CJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
      That is a big theory of mine certainly. Though it does make me feel for poor CJ.
      Poor CJ. He fought valiantly for Chulakan hairdressers everywhere only to (maybe) end up bald again.

He's doing for ship though!!!!!!

There will be ship!!!!

Note: Conjecture from a woman with cake in one hand, Dr Pepper in the other!!!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Yeah, but at least it would potentially only have been for one episode. Less than one, really.
        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
        Last update: 14 April 2006
        Melyanna's Multimedia
        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Um, confused?
          Is this speculation about Citizen Joe? Or do we actually know something that has lead us on this path of shippiness?? What's this about Teal'c shaving his head???

Comment

hey any-more spoilers i should know about i need to catch up on my fanfic aswell

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Gotta say that I am very happy for Amanda and her husband. I'm sure, with everyone in agreement here, that it goes without saying that it doesn't matter what happens with the show, as long they're all healthy.

You know, she'd probably really appreciate knowing that people (die-hard fans) are supportive. She really does care about what we think, so that'd probably be really encouraging.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                Um, confused?
                Is this speculation about Citizen Joe? Or do we actually know something that has lead us on this path of shippiness?? What's this about Teal'c shaving his head???
                Speculation
                Spoiler:
                Citizen Joe was meant to be a clip show, but we've recieved reports that this episode's effects cost a lot. This wouldn't be so with a clip show, so my thinking is that it's an episode full of missing scenes from various episodes

It's all conjecture at the moment.
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                  hiya guys,

just watched stargate atlantis ok only cause jack was in it but i thought it was pretty cool and sheppard is very cute.
                  i'll watch it next week and then make up my mind.

what is the penguins all about?

wynterxx

I think New order 2 was excellent same for new order 1 ..Jack was really funny ..and Fifth was creepy and Sam kept saying "This is not happening" "You don't expect me to be happy living like that when he impersonated Pete" so I'm happy ...it was a nightmare ..Pete's nightmare and it means a lot to me ...and when she saw Jack at the end ..it was just pure relief and love , love , love ..Last time she saw him ..he was frozen in the pode ....must have been for ther to see him running to her and touched her on her tight very gently ..Whataman!!!!!

Anyway ..brilliant ...Everything is there ..and AT was fantastic in the 2 parts.

We'll get our shippy ending ....just looking at Sam staring at Jack and teal'c smiling because of both of them being relieved to have found each other ..there is no doubt ...and the promo at the end ..was so moving ..Jack was overwhelmed by his position and what does he do first ..Promote Sam ...because he loves her and wants her to be happy professionnaly at least ..plus it's an occasion to decorate her ..to look at her ..to be close to her ..and all that and all that ..he's so proud of her

Atlantis ..very good ...can't wait to see the wraiths ..I like Sheppard too...I'm starting to like doctor Weir . Mc Kay was nice too. Jack was great in Atlantis and so was Daniel..I think it's gonna be a good show .

TPTB better not disappoint me with the end of Stargate season 8 of they want me to carry on watching Atlantis .....If Sam and Jack end up together with some adults talks and kissy kissy ..then good news.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                    Um, confused?
                    Apparently there is a large number of special effects in "Citizen Joe". We all thought this was a clip show, which usually means very few special effects are needed. So we're rethinking our previous theories about the episode.

One new theory is that it's a clip show, but not using clips we've actually seen before. So if they're filming new clips as missing scenes from old episodes, that would necessitate the shaving of CJ's head.
                    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                    Last update: 14 April 2006
                    Melyanna's Multimedia
                    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      Speculation
                      Spoiler:
                      Citizen Joe was meant to be a clip show, but we've recieved reports that this episode's effects cost a lot. This wouldn't be so with a clip show, so my thinking is that it's an episode full of missing scenes from various episodes

It's all conjecture at the moment.
                      Oh. Cool!!

Comment

Wynter: see my last post, above. In 3 words: Penguins are Shippers. And Swimmy is their spokesman. Oh, and Jack O'Neill (or RDA, I get it mixed up sometimes) is the PENGUIN GOD.

Well, that was more than 3 words, but anyway...

Yeah Atlantis is pretty cool. I still like SG-1 a lot more but it's had years to establish itself so I'm giving Atlantis a chance especially since I didn't like Stargate at first either.

I think Sheppard is cool (and cute), Dr. McKay is interesting, but I agree with Sam: he was more interesting when he was less likeable. I like Dr Beckett & I think Lt. Ford is an OK guy, and think I have the potential to like Dr. Weir, though I'm utterly bored by Teyla.

Overall the main problem I have with Atlantis is that the characters aren't as interesting individually or collectively as SG-1. Partly that's because they started off almost completely baggage-free. But they could pick up baggage (some already have). Baggage is interesting. Baggage makes characters much more compelling than if they are just quirky. I'd like McKay to pick up some SERIOUS baggage, I think he could develop into one of the most complex and fascinating characters in the Stargate franchise.

I'm also not seeing as much chemistry among the key players, but again, that may develop over time.

*Starfury blinks* Wait, where am I? This is the Shipper thread! For a second I thought I was over in the Atlantis forum. *Ahem* Anyway. Jack and Sam. And Penguins. Fat happy adult penguins and cute little fluffy baby penguins.

A parade of picketing penguins petitioning TPTB to PLEASE dump Pete like the Potato he is and put Jack & Sam in a permanent personal partnership where they belong!

How's that for some alliteration? Heh...somebody is ignoring her homework, obviously...
                        Sam & Jack 'Ship...

Comment

hey sam fan have you got your next chapters up?

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by Starfury
                            Wynter: see my last post, above. In 3 words: Penguins are Shippers. And Swimmy is their spokesman. Oh, and Jack O'Neill (or RDA, I get it mixed up sometimes) is the PENGUIN GOD.

Well, that was more than 3 words, but anyway...

Yeah Atlantis is pretty cool. I still like SG-1 a lot more but it's had years to establish itself so I'm giving Atlantis a chance especially since I didn't like Stargate at first either.

I think Sheppard is cool (and cute), Dr. McKay is interesting, but I agree with Sam: he was more interesting when he was less likeable. I like Dr Beckett & I think Lt. Ford is an OK guy, and think I have the potential to like Dr. Weir, though I'm utterly bored by Teyla.

Overall the main problem I have with Atlantis is that the characters aren't as interesting individually or collectively as SG-1. Partly that's because they started off almost completely baggage-free. But they could pick up baggage (some already have). Baggage is interesting. Baggage makes characters much more compelling than if they are just quirky. I'd like McKay to pick up some SERIOUS baggage, I think he could develop into one of the most complex and fascinating characters in the Stargate franchise.

I'm also not seeing as much chemistry among the key players, but again, that may develop over time.

*Starfury blinks* Wait, where am I? This is the Shipper thread! For a second I thought I was over in the Atlantis forum. *Ahem* Anyway. Jack and Sam. And Penguins. Fat happy adult penguins and cute little fluffy baby penguins.

A parade of picketing penguins petitioning TPTB to PLEASE dump Pete like the Potato he is and put Jack & Sam in a permanent personal partnership where they belong!

How's that for some alliteration? Heh...somebody is ignoring her homework, obviously...
                            thank-you now i know whats going on.after being away for 2 weeks you guys do move quick,for a while all was quite and now you guys blow me away

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                              i still believe there is a scene missing form new order pt 2
                              Spoiler:
                              because we never see jack ask where sam is, or daniel/tealc/thor saying she "supposedly" blew up on the replicater ship. i mean when we first see him waking up he seems tired but chirrpy (hey who wouldnt be when youve been that cold ) but later on he looks miserable when daniel and thor are trying to figure out the weapon thingy
                              there has to be a scene there lol.....(sits rocking back and forward muttering i need ship)

I think so too ..plus at the end when He 's looking for
                              Spoiler:
                              Sam in the woods ..He speaks to thor ..and say ...You have trouble but I have problems too or something like that ..he was relating to sam being in that ship and could die instanlty and he sure does not want to lose her
                              so sweet of him to say that whataman!!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                                Wanted to add my congratulations to AT and her hubby!!!

I'm so happy for them both!!!

I agree with everyone else, Family Comes 1st.

Hey and we kinda think of her as family in a sorta extended way.

So we really do need to send her a token from all of us with our best wishes.

A stuffed penguin would be sooooo cute.
                                Congratulations, Amanda and Alan!

I like the idea of sending a baby gift. Hmmm...not sure anyone other than us would get the penguin reference. Maybe Ship Sistah could create a "little" Shipper shirt for the baby and a Shipper cookie teething ring.

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X