Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen the end...and it's going to be shippy....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
      Damn you! Damn you all to heck!
      You're quite welcome...
      Anytime you need a distraction, please don't hesitate to call... err... post!
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

The current theory on head explody stuff is the fourth block. Since that makes MORE blocks than Darren
        Ahhh then I am safe for a while
        :::looks about::: Unless of course someone has it out for me.....or worse wants to experiment on me
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

MMMmmmm… that forearm of Sam’s is resting mighty close to certain Jack attributes…
          Whoops… my hand slipped…

*looks around... what? wrong thread? But it involves Sam!*
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
            I FIXED MY COMPUTER!!
            IT WILL LET ME ON GATEWORLD AGAIN!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

*was shipper family deprived, cept for the chat room*

I updated Fast Forward:

Chapter Four

And I also updated SGC Elementary but I don't have a link!!

OMG I CANNOT WAIT FOR MOEBIUS!!
            Spoiler:
            I wanna know why the hell they're in the FIRST EP! OMG! And Sam says "Please, you have to help us. The whole reason we came back was to help you."

I wanna know who, why, where, what!! AAAAAAAAAAH!
            *dies of curiosity*

Can't wait!!
            SWEET!!!! *glares at Angel's comp* Don't you dare deprive this sweet innocent shipper of time with her shipper family again ya dumb machine!!!! *brandishes zat threateningly at comp*
            Last edited by mad_gater; 09 October 2004, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              You're quite welcome...
              Anytime you need a distraction, please don't hesitate to call... err... post!
              You say that now!

Comment

Damn you! Damn you all to heck!
                (((((((((MF)))))))))) yes we are sneaky we lull in with our niceness and then you find you can NEVER LEAVE...MUWHahahahahaa
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  :::looks about::: Unless of course someone has it out for me.....or worse wants to experiment on me
                  I don't know, you are the one finally ready to take a human host...

Comment

WELCOME!
                    Sinner & DFTC & MajorSamFan!

And... (*bows head in embarrassment*)

Happy (belated) birthday blueiris!

Comment

I would think it only fair that you test the fourth block since I tested the third....

*Mei Mei has to spread it around again....*

Let the Shipper thread be the leaders in testing the little green jello squares!!!

Comment

hmm...haven't seen Nirrti (the experimanting b----) on this thread. Last we saw she got her neck broken in S6, so unless she's got a sarc we shouldn't be sseing her again for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                          (my bolding of your statement...)

Think we can get a big billboard designed & printed with those words on it to put right smack outside the studio gate? That way TPTB'd be hard pressed to miss it!
                          Ok here is the plan.......you get the car.....someone else get the paint
                          I have the HUGE piece of plywood.

swing by pick everyone up and we off to Bridge studios...........if we hurry we may get there in time to see them...................drive away
                          darn it...aren't they done filming SG1????

Ok NEW PLAN!!! all of the above BUT we go to RCC's HOUSE we CUT UP the plywood into signs and we march out front in a circle chanting "Save a Penguin-Make Sam & Jack Kiss"
                          RCC will be SO CONFUSED he will come out and ask what the HECK penguins have to do with Sam & Jack that we can explain The report given by Melyanna and the Plight of the penguins and all that and we can explain how they are going to be sacrificing themselves soon as *Tuxedo Rockets*

Ok so anyway RCC will be DESPERATE to SHUT US UP and want us to leave that he will promise us ANYTHING at this point and then we spring all of our GREAT IDEAS on him

See simple call me when you are on the road

Comment

I don't know, you are the one finally ready to take a human host...
                            You are a *Beacon of Hope* how cool is that !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              I would think it only fair that you test the fourth block since I tested the third....

*Mei Mei has to spread it around again....*

Let the Shipper thread be the leaders in testing the little green jello squares!!!
                              see I knew you would try to experiment on me........you have an evil side now that you had that *incident* last week

Comment

Ok here is the plan.......you get the car.....someone else get the paint
                                I have the HUGE piece of plywood.

swing by pick everyone up and we off to Brigde studios...........if we hurry we may get there in time to see them...................drive away
                                darn it...aren't they done filming SG1????

Ok NEW PLAN!!! all of the above BUT we go to RCC's HOUSE we CUT UP the plywood into signs and we march out front in a circle chanting "Save a Penguin-Make Sam & Jack Kiss"
                                RCC will be SO CONFUSED he will come out and ask what the HECK penguins have to do with Sam & Jack that we can explain The report given by Melyanna and the Plight of the penguins and all that and we can explain how they are going to be sacrificing themselves soon as *Tuxedo Rockets*

Ok so anyway RCC will be DESPERATE to SHUT US UP and want us to leave that he will promise us ANYTHING at this point and then we spring all of our GREAT IDEAS on him

See simple call me when you are on the road
                                We'll need snacks!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X