Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding mishy_mo's statement about AT and RDA being crazy, I think I agree. But AT's look (if you're talking about the one I think you're talking about) made me laugh. Really, I think everyone on that show is nuts in some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      Hey there, Shipper Family, just wanted to share with you all that I hit 1,000 posts tonight too!

OK, the majority of the posts are probably from my 'home base' - the RDA/Jack Thunker's Thread (can you imagine how many pix of RDA I have? ok yes. you can.... ) - but there is only ONE OTHER place that I post on GateWorld and it is here!

So I just want to say thanks to all of you for your kinds words and inspiration; and for laughing at all my public displays of stupidity and my love letter to our beloved LIRKER!

So in honor of tonight's episode, here's one of my Potatohead pix!

And for all you new members, here's a shameless plug for my 'work' - all made for the GW Sam/Jack Shipper Family! :

GW S/J Ship Thread The Potatohead Collection
      http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/Potatohead.htm

Gateworld Forum's Sam/Jack Shipper Thread's "Shipper Town"
      http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/ShipperTown.htm

Gateworld Forum's Sam/Jack Shipper Graphics
      http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/GWShipGraphics.htm

Behind the Scenes RDA/AT Screencaps:
      http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/RDAATCaps.htm

Jack/Sam screencaps from SG-1 Season 7.5:
      http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix/S7.5JSShip.htm

Stargate SG-1 Season 8 "AFFINITY" Sam/Jack Screencaps:
      http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/SJAffinity.htm

Stargate SG-1 Season 8 "NEW ORDER" A LOOK AT SAM'S FUTURE
      http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/nightmaredream.htm
      LOL! Mala the Great has struck again! I love the Potatohead series of pics!! Keep 'em coming!!

LOL! *hiccup*

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
        Yes, he certainly was worried:

I miss the gray, but even with dyed brown, he's gorgeous!
        I'm not sure if I should post this, please correct me if I'm wrong in doing so....

There's a wee bit of trivia about this pic/ep. After they put Sam on the gurney, Janet jumps up on top as they roll them to the infirmary. Well Janet has heels on - the spikey kind - RDA got hit in a very sensitive area.

The tear is very real, and I just cringe at how that must have felt for RDA. But for us shippers, well....what a sign!

Comment

Hey there, Shipper Family, just wanted to share with you all that I hit 1,000 posts tonight too!

WAY TO GO MALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually have a signature now....a real living breathing moving, kissing signature now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Jumps up and down silently cheering as the whole household dogs and hubs are sleeping **

To quote Jack " I got it right "

Nite all!

S'Claire

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
              Look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually have a signature now....a real living breathing moving, kissing signature now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Jumps up and down silently cheering as the whole household dogs and hubs are sleeping **

To quote Jack " I got it right "

Nite all!

S'Claire
              Great sig S'Claire. *clapping and cheering loudly since S'Claire can't*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb

yeah, i agree. sometimes, if you take your attention of what is actually happening in a scene, and look at what's going on in the background, like at jack's hands or sam's eyes, you see a tiny moment of ship. and those little moment build up into one huge chunk of ship running everywhere though the stargate universe, giving us hope.
                I love noticing stuff like that! I love seeing the little adds Amanda and Rick bring to a scene. The lingering looks, the moments their eyes aren't where they're really supposed to be... I live for them. One of my fave things to do is to see where Sam's eyes are when Jack's talking to her. Jack's like that too, but I notice it more with Sam. But when Jack does do it... *sighs*

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

well... i see a lot of skip reading ahead... again.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

I have a request to make of my fellow shippers... can we please try to stay on topic... please... pretty please, with sugar on top? My skip reading might turn into just leaving for a while, and I really, really, really don't want to. Please...

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                      Hi guys!

Could someone please PM me if they know where I can download the UK Lowdown (so I can see the extra shippiness)?

I'm starting the screencaps of UK lowndown and a video in 3 hours need to do my French tutoring first Everything should be on line by 5pm UK time ...will make an annoucement when finished

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                        Just thought I'd share this with my fellow shippers. *ducks*

http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/pop...9.exclude.html
                        Where are the crystals? They're supposed to have them but I don't see 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                          OMG, What if....Moebius
                          Spoiler:

Sam dies in Jacks arms, the only way to bring her back is to go back in time.

ooh...i like the way you think..only it could be
                          Spoiler:
                          jack dying in sam's arms, so she has to go back in time, forcing her to finally admit what she feels for him

well, whatever happens, apparently it's so complex it made a producer's head explode.
                          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

SecretArt - I just saw that Michelle said that you wrote a fic called "Spuds, Showers and Strangled Cats" and was curious, how did you hear about the use of the term "SPUDS" for Pete, since you're new here? from Michelle? I mean, I thought it was mainly a GW S/J Shipper thing...

I guess others can answer this if you care to: Is Spud, Potato, Mr. Potatohead, etc. a name that's now used out there in other parts of the S/J shipper community? (yeah, I lead a sheltered life - I don't belong to any other shipper groups and really am clueless)...
                            well, we both belong to jack and sam's pad, and it gets used there, along with the Duck (invented by bren ren..if it looks like a duck, moves like a duck and acts like a duck then it's a stalker!)..i don't think i introduced it there, i only joined there the same time i joined here. but yeah, everywhere i go, pete is called either some name connected with potatos, or duck. and the term spud-sucking for kissing him seems to be spreading too (i'm so proud of that one)
                            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                              ARRRGGGGHHH!
                              Where did that come from???
                              Speaking only for myself... if that were to happen... I... mmm.... would be a most unhappy SG fan at that point. Maybe even unhappy enough to ship my S1-S6 DVD's to the TPTB & say here... you keep 'em.

Spoiler:
                              Yes, Sam's death would give Jack some unparalleled angst & pain in comparison to anything he's experienced before (except for maybe Charlie's death)... but oh.. how I would so not want them to go down that road. )

Unless..... it were RepliSam being killed.... and Jack has that 'unparalleled angst' in this reality thinking Sam's really dead.... hmmmm.... could be a great scene... especially when he faints & just about has a heart attack when 'his' Sam comes walking through the door unaware of what he's just gone through w/RepliSam..... )

From what i read of the original version of Gemini
                              Spoiler:
                              Sam and repli-sam had a battle, and Sam eventually won over repli-sam and kills her however she too dies afterwards from her injuries.
                              SecretArt
                              My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                                well, we both belong to jack and sam's pad, and it gets used there, along with the Duck (invented by bren ren..if it looks like a duck, moves like a duck and acts like a duck then it's a stalker!)..i don't think i introduced it there, i only joined there the same time i joined here. but yeah, everywhere i go, pete is called either some name connected with potatos, or duck. and the term spud-sucking for kissing him seems to be spreading too (i'm so proud of that one)
                                Thanks Michelle for replying to that, somehow i managed to miss the post.
                                But like Michelle said i heard it on Jack nad Sam's pad and a few other groups that i'm on, potato/spud and duck seem to be used everywhere for Pete, well most of the places i'm on anyway.
                                SecretArt
                                My FanFic

Comment

Working...
                                X