Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm leaning towards the 'its a wonderful life' themed ending. Probably including the quantum mirror. It wont change anything in their reality, but give them a good view of what's happened. That way they san solve whatever problem tehy have in theirs and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
      Originally Posted by TameFarrar
      AHHHH this is what we all are waiting for a
      FULL BLOWN JACK SWOOPING SAM OFF HER FEET MIND BLOWING THREE MINUTE MAKE HER TOES CURL KISS

I've been think about this.
      I'd like her to go to his house.
      I'd like the kiss to start slow - tentative.
      Then get more passionate
      Then I want him to throw her over his shoulder and disappear into the bedroom and I want to hear her giggle all the way down the hall.
      Is that asking too much?
      That would be so cute and sweet ....and no at this point I think that anything we ask for is NOT asking for to much
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkey
        I'm leaning towards the 'its a wonderful life' themed ending. Probably including the quantum mirror. It wont change anything in their reality, but give them a good view of what's happened. That way they san solve whatever problem tehy have in theirs and move on.
        Lunar - That's what I'm thinking!!!!!
        Thankyou for expressing this in a more articulate way than I did!!!!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Thank you Madeline for letting us know AND to all of the Mods for being VERY nice to us and letting us have that leeway when it comes to being a bit fluffy

I can second Madeline's concern though I do get PMs as well from Newbies trying to be part of the discussion and they get lost in the shuffle and FOR THAT I AM VERY SORRY!!!!!

SO I challenge all of us to be on the LOOK OUT FOR S/J discussion AND NEWBIES and makes ure we are welcoming everyone and drawing them into ALL of our discussion be it silly or serious

I hope that we ALWAYS offer a friendly, safe and warm environment for EVERY fan to Sam & Jack Ship in
          Well said Tame.
          (Who are you again? Do you post here much or are you new?? )
          sigpic

Comment

Can you believe that Tame has over 3000 posts Congrats to tame Talk about dedication are you having a party for you 4000 posts by the way?!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              Can you believe that Tame has over 3000 posts Congrats to tame Talk about dedication are you having a party for you 4000 posts by the way?!!

Caty

caw blimey Tame you have been a busy little poster

CONGRATULATIONS!
              Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by jennsatt
                Fabulous ideas Caty!!! (BTW - LOVE your videos!)
                It really would be wonderful if
                Spoiler:
                they were able to go back in time and "fix" some things. NAMELY - Janet's death! Man that was a tough episode, but also my favorite.
                ***but that's a topic for later***
                Spoiler:
                And as long as they do the "I love yous" and the KISS, I think it would be absolutely perfect if it wrapped up with them fishing together. However, I do sort of think that it really should end with the team all together - like your idea of them coming back through the gate to a mostly deserted facility.

I really have NO idea, but I am thrilled at the prospects!!!

On another note - do you guys think that they will leave it open ended for a movie???

I don't think they'll leave
                Spoiler:
                the Sam and Jack ship open for the movie ..they will resolve it in season 8 but they 'll probably do a big mythology cliffhanger.

I don't see the point in dragging the Sam and Jack UST into a movie ...it's stale already.

what we need for the movie is a big sci-fi show with some good team action ..and well between Sam and Jack once it's resolved ..the care and comfort they have with each other will do ...may be face stroking and hand holding will be very nice ....a kiss if one goes on mission and the other one stays behind for example ..but all sublte and in good taste...

But for the season finale ..they really need to give us the fishing invite with some good passionate kissing ..some SMILES AND FUN TOGETHER....cuz it would be their first real kiss and that is important to them and us.

We need to see them relaxed and very comfortable with each other ..which is not the case at the moment ...although I understand it ...TPTB should move on a bit faster to show us that aspect of comfort between Sam and Jack and that before the last 5 minutes of Mobius

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  I don't think they'll leave
                  Spoiler:
                  the Sam and Jack ship open for the movie ..they will resolve it in season 8 but they 'll probably do a big mythology cliffhanger.

I don't see the point in dragging the Sam and Jack UST into a movie ...it's stale already.

what we need for the movie is a big sci-fi show with some good team action ..and well between Sam and Jack once it's resolved ..the care and comfort they have with each other will do ...may be face stroking and hand holding will be very nice ....a kiss if one goes on mission and the other one stays behind for example ..but all sublte and in good taste...

But for the season finale ..they really need to give us the fishing invite with some good passionate kissing ..some SMILES AND FUN TOGETHER....cuz it would be their first real kiss and that is important to them and us.

We need to see them relaxed and very comfortable with each other ..which is not the case at the moment ...although I understand it ...TPTB should move on a bit faster to show us that aspect of comfort between Sam and Jack and that before the last 5 minutes of Mobius

Caty
                  very nicely said Caty

im praying that
                  Spoiler:
                  citizen joe will have some of that comfort we want between sam and jack, and to me it sounds like that from the spoilers Auralan gave us
                  Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                    The dinger has now had their rep artificially lowered to the point where any rep they try to give should fail to affect people's points totals. I think it makes them into greys.

That's as far as we can take the action, really. We can't stop them from being able to give greys and attendant comments.

I hope that answer satisfies. If not, tough, it's the only answer you're getting But seriously, I think it's apparrent that more reps have gone *up* than down in this thread, so hopefully No Harm Done.

~~~~~~
                    I've had a couple of comments from newbies about the Rep Points discussion in here. As with other OT nattering, it's something that can make the thread a little intimidating for newbies. S/J is a nice thing for newbie shippers to 'break themselves in' with - you don't need to know other posters or to have been here a long while, you only need to have an opinion on the shippiest scene / moment of truth / future of S/J and post it, and voila, you're part of the discussion. In the last couple of days I've had comments that it's hard to join in cos of all the OT.

The mods tend to be quite variable about OT discussions; in an episode thread we're far stricter than in other threads for instance, and we're pretty laissez faire about OTness in this thread. I really don't want to have a go at anyone for going OT (especially since the mods have, arguably, long been tacitly encouraging OTness here by not modding it), but I would like you to be aware that there are people who'd like to join in and can't cos they feel, I don't know, 'out of the circle' or cos the one or two posts they have made have got lost in a sea of OT. I know you're all nice people and wouldn't want anyone to feel like that. I also know there's no way you'd be doing it on purpose. I'm bowing out now though, It's your thread....
                    thanks (((Madeleine)))

and to any lurkers: come and join us!even when we're a little OT we love to have new shippers join us!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                    ~Imzadi
                    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by SecretArt
                      *Waves* Hello, Michelle has said such nice things about this place that i had to come and see for myself.
                      As she mentioned i've posted a fic (there are lots more, but i thought i'd try out one for now..most of the others are angst anyway)

i can't pick a favourite Sam/Jack moment, last time i tried i had to give up when i couldn't even manage a top ten for each season...But off the top of my head i'll go for all the times they have kissed.

And what do you mean why they'll be together in the end..aren't they togther now (or is that just in my head?)
                      Hi Secret Art, welcome to the thread to end all threads!

Comment

oooooo yey!!!! im a super-soldier

wooo hoooo'

jack and sam, jack and sam, jack and sam

forever and ever
                        Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          me too..and they're such hot, passionate kisses. in comparision teh spud-sucking (kissing ) is so lacklustre and boring and in no way hot or even loving.
                          Spud-sucking... eeeuwwww....

Go suck a spud.. ugh!

But I agree, Sam and Jack kissing, very hot, oh yes indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal

wooo hoooo'

forever and ever
                            Congratulations!

Only another 25 for me, and I'll join you!

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal

wooo hoooo'

forever and ever

Well done Samisjacksgal ..well I know you are a supersoldier now but don't get over exited and go and kill Sam and Jack..hey that would be bad ..make sure your gun doesn't work when you're next to them..ok

lol Caty

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                Hi Michelleb....first it is good to see you ADMIT that you were following me

and second I go to some very COOL places Thank you very much!!! I have made A LOT of really fun forum friends and I really enjoy chatting and talking about Star Gate in all of its glory

And yes EVERYONE knows I am a Shipper and I really don't get any static about it. SO venture out family enjoy the GW forum it really is a fun place. My best advice....ignore a post if it is confrontational and that is NOT what you want to do here. If it is...well then have at it But for me I am all about ENJOYING the discussion, enjoying the *getting to know you* and just sharing my overall enjoyment of the show.

And I play in the Off Topic area just to be a smart alec and I have made some really great friends there too. So Start burning up the *CHatter Thread* and I will be there too
                                A lot of the reason you guys (and others) don't get grief for your Shipper Love is because you are not pushy about it, you don't force your opinions on anyone else. You have your love of Sam and Jack (I do too BTW) but you don't treat others differently because they don't.

I am glad to see some newbies de-lurking. We are really a nice bunch as you can see. It does takesome getting used to but we are a lovable group. So very supportive.
                                Any other lurkers out there---JOIN US! We'd love to have you.
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X