This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys!

Any new shippy fics out? I think I'm going through withdrawal (of the whole series, really, but the ship will help me out a lot).

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      I got 2 of 'em!!!

Now aren't you jealous?!!!!

edited to say that now I have 3 as the DINGbat has struck again tonight!!!
      That's why you're the Ship Nana...you are special....we're not jealous, we're proud.
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
        LMAO! Suuure you did. And I have some beautiful ocean-front property in Arizona I'm willing to let go for a steal of a deal.

Anyhow, sorry to be gone so long. I moved and living out of boxes isn't so much fun so I've been unpacking like a mad woman for days. Since some people asked, no new spoilers to report. I really don't think I'll get anything more this season.
        Glad to see you are out from under *The Sea* and would that ocean front property be next to the one I have been trying to sell FOREVER???

Well We can only hope that we will get some new insights now that the UK is getting the episodes...for some reasons TPTB seem to be pushing the Ship more overseas ...I wonder why???
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Okay, clearly the dinger has moved on to giving bad rep to people who post in this thread for other posts of theirs. I just got this:

Affinity (807) September 29th, 2004 08:39 PM Peet not a stocker; good husban/fiawnsay 4 Sam

For a post I made on August 20 immediately after posting here after being gone since before the dude started this (moving: ick). The heck? It was a totally appropriate post in the Affinity thread. Also, it's the last posts I made anywhere other than this thread that even remotely mentions ship or Pete. Gee, the dictionary needer isn't exactly subtle. He gets told to stop giving negative rep to shippers posting in the ship thread, so he just searches for our posts outside the ship thread and dings us there. Can we get a mod on this? This is ridiculous and still completely against the spirit of the reputation system. People shouldn't be afraid to post in this thread because they'll get given bad reputation points for their trouble.
          *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            I LOVE this episode Mala (and Token). Thanks for sharing such a tender moment between our two heros. Thanks also for controlling yourself so well.
            Critter! I am the epitome of self-control!!

Remember: It's not an obsession, it's a calling!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
              I got 2 of 'em!!!

Now aren't you jealous?!!!!

edited to say that now I have 3 as the DINGbat has struck again tonight!!!
              Madeline has said to PM her with the times for any given today she has told this person to stop and she wants to know if they don't

But we sure are having fun with him/her/it
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                mala, mala, bo bala, banana fanna fo fala, fie fi mo mala. Mala!
                Thank you for NOT doing Chuck. That would earn you a RED one for sure!
                sigpic

Comment

Okay, clearly the dinger has moved on to giving bad rep to people who post in this thread for other posts of theirs. I just got this:

Affinity (807) September 29th, 2004 08:39 PM Peet not a stocker; good husban/fiawnsay 4 Sam

For a post I made on August 20 immediately after posting here after being gone since before the dude started this (moving: ick). The heck? It was a totally appropriate post in the Affinity thread. Also, it's the last posts I made anywhere other than this thread that even remotely mentions ship or Pete. Gee, the dictionary needer isn't exactly subtle. He gets told to stop giving negative rep to shippers posting in the ship thread, so he just searches for our posts outside the ship thread and dings us there. Can we get a mod on this? This is ridiculous and still completely against the spirit of the reputation system. People shouldn't be afraid to post in this thread because they'll get given bad reputation points for their trouble.

Madelind has asked that she be informed of the date and time of any more red dings...this person has been told to stop and they (The Mods) are planning to do something.

Comment

Should I feel upset that I haven't gotten any red points? Do I not make enough noise? LOL....I think it's really immature of whomever is doing this. If you don't agree...don't read! You won't find me lurking on the anti thread. It's depressing!

((((shipper family)))))

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                      From reading the recent reviews on Lowdown, it looks like we got ripped off on the ship with the Sci-Fi version. Thats very disappointing.
                      Yeah, what's up with that? I would have kept the Lowdown if it had had all that lovely AT/RDA hugging stuff. I want to see it! I'm sure I'll eventually get to d/l it, but I wish I could see it on tv so I could record it. Oh, pugglenuggets.

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W

I want Shipperahoy to come back now! This thread needs its Mum!
                        LOL! I think we're taxing our poor MadeleineMod.

(((Madeleine)))

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          Yeah, what's up with that? I would have kept the Lowdown if it had had all that lovely AT/RDA hugging stuff. I want to see it! I'm sure I'll eventually get to d/l it, but I wish I could see it on tv so I could record it. Oh, pugglenuggets.

Sally
                          pugglenuggets????? are those related or some sort of droppings?

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            Madelind has asked that she be informed of the date and time of any more red dings...this person has been told to stop and they (The Mods) are planning to do something.
                            Thanks. I forwarded along the info to the mods. Hopefully the potential of getting bad rep won't discourage people from posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              pugglenuggets????? are those related or some sort of droppings?
                              I have no idea and I'm really not sure I want to know. It sounds ... unpleasant.

Comment

Thanks. I forwarded along the info to the mods. Hopefully the potential of getting bad rep won't discourage people from posting here.
                                Nah...we have pretty much negated THAT by making sure that the RED dinger knows that for every person he/she/it hits The Family will converge on and give green.

I definitely do NOT like my sense of Fair Play violated and that definitely did it

All opinions are valid and GW makes sure that ALL have a friendly and fun environment to do that in. AND the SHipper Family takes care of its own on top of that sooooooo he can't hurt us to much

Comment

Working...
                                X