This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikkirose
    WELCOME GalaxyTraveler!!!!!!!!!!! If you are talking about shelsfc's sig... Then I think you are talking about the pic where RDA and AT were just goofing off behind the scenes during the episode Holiday. Welcome to the Shipper Family and besure to post lots!!!
    Yup, that's what it is.
    And Welcome Galaxy Traveler!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
      Please check the TIME & DATE of any red rep points you get; if any of them came after 7am BST (which may or may not be 2am EST) today, let me know, I'll have to escalate the action. Again.

I want Shipperahoy to come back now! This thread needs its Mum!
      Thanks for all your good efforts Madeleine. And where is Shipperahoy? Have I missed something? (in all likeliehood)

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
        Oh Tame, your signature just kills me

Took one for the shipper family! tee hee!

Thanks to the person who gave me the green rep point... Cheers!!!
        I have to give credit where credit is due

With the exception of the two little quotes The BIG picture (poem is mine ) and The Badge of red courage came from our very own SHIPPER FAIRY MALA50 She is the creative GENUIS behind A LOT of stuff you see here on this board!!! in fact I know that some of the pictures I see other poeple using are her work and are a great BASE for some of our posters to build on . Mala has created the Medals we give out. The Shipper Town Map and many of the artwork you see done around here started out as A Mala Picture and then the artist built on that

SO THREE CHEERS FOR MALA!!!!!!
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          I would have to agree... I think TPTB have missed MANY opportunities to have subtle Ship...AND keep the show FOCUSED on the TEAM... but i believe part of the problem has always been that they have waffled on the ship so much that they could never make up thier minds. THAT is why it has always been so sporadic.

They would commit to it one season then in the next get cold feet and thus botch it all up. So that is why it doesn't alwys *feel* right.
          Also had they just kept it low key all of the fans would have been happy and they still could have had *moments* where it got the *Best* of Jack and Sam and they would either talk or act for a moment and things would settle back down...or they could be put in a position where they would have had to *act* as a couple off world to appease an alien race and they could have been *themselves* yet still kept it within the *Show*. There are just so many OTHER ways they could have done things and it would have worked.

Often I read things about how the pairing of Sam & Jack is so cliche and that is why people don't want it.... BUT isn't this triangle thing EVEN MORE cliche AND Soap opera....and a cop out as far as I am concerned. It is easier to just bring in a new character than try and find NEW AND INNOVATIVE ways to write the UST.

The writers took a lazy way out IMHO by bringing Pete in. It would have taken stretching their creativity to keep things exciting on the show AND still create a plausible sexual tension.
          Tame .

yeah no need Pete for sexual tension ..we had it before he was in the show ..and it was really good how Sam and Jack had their banter in the early episodes because of the sexual tension.

UST is great when done in good taste ...but Pete was not a good taste to be in the show to bring UST between Sam and Jack ..he needs to go and clean his horse.

And now it's gone too far ..and let's have some Good adult RST for a change .

Caty

Comment

AHHHH this is what we all are waiting for a
            FULL BLOWN JACK SWOOPING SAM OFF HER FEET MIND BLOWING THREE MINUTE MAKE HER TOES CURL KISS
            Isn't that what I said??????
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
              Isn't that what I said??????
              yes ... I just said it BIGGER
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Welcome GalaxyTraveller!!!

and

Goodnight Shipper Family!

It getting late and i've got school tomorrow so i'm going to have to go
                I'm feeling really happy today, i feel like i've been able to spend a good while on here and I haven't had to get off the computer every 15 minutes like I usually have to and The Lowdown has given me a new shippy outlook for the second half of Season 8
                Hopefully i'll be feeling just as happy tomorrow.

((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Hey, it's been a while since I've asked a question so here goes: (Possible spoilers for Season 8)
                  Spoiler:
                  Do I understand correctly that the Lowdown for Season 8 shown in the UK didn't have as much talk about as the one shown in the US? AND that there was more Ship talk in that one as well?
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                    Welcome GalaxyTraveller!!!

and

Goodnight Shipper Family!

It getting late and i've got school tomorrow so i'm going to have to go
                    I'm feeling really happy today, i feel like i've been able to spend a good while on here and I haven't had to get off the computer every 15 minutes like I usually have to and The Lowdown has given me a new shippy outlook for the second half of Season 8
                    Hopefully i'll be feeling just as happy tomorrow.

((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))

Sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite...and if they do, bite them back!
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

yes ... I just said it BIGGER
                      Oh! Hope TPTB saw it that time then.
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                        Hey, it's been a while since I've asked a question so here goes: (Possible spoilers for Season 8)
                        Spoiler:
                        Do I understand correctly that the Lowdown for Season 8 shown in the UK didn't have as much talk about as the one shown in the US? AND that there was more Ship talk in that one as well?
                        that is what I am guessing Critter

A Question for all of the UKers who watched the LowDown...Did Damain Kindler come on and say anything about receiving *Hate mail* about Pete????

Comment

I have to give credit where credit is due

With the exception of the two little quotes The BIG picture (poem is mine ) and The Badge of red courage came from our very own SHIPPER FAIRY MALA50 She is the creative GENUIS behind A LOT of stuff you see here on this board!!! in fact I know that some of the pictures I see other poeple using are her work and are a great BASE for some of our posters to build on . Mala has created the Medals we give out. The Shipper Town Map and many of the artwork you see done around here started out as A Mala Picture and then the artist built on that

SO THREE CHEERS FOR MALA!!!!!!
                          I agree, Mala is a genius!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                            I agree, Mala is a genius!
                            So is the picture in your signature astronomicalchick....drool worthy indeed! He's waiting for Sam in that picture in case anyone is wondering why I am posting this on this thread.
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

that is what I am guessing Critter

A Question for all of the UKers who watched the LowDown...Did Damain Kindler come on and say anything about receiving *Hate mail* about Pete????
                              Yes, he said he'd never received so much hate mail following that episode. was only mentioned in the first 5 minutes of the Lowdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                                Yes, he said he'd never received so much hate mail following that episode. was only mentioned in the first 5 minutes of the Lowdown.
                                This is good for our Shipper Family to hear.
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X